shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi friends! I'd like to share my new HOF dream come true! Sooo, I've been obsessed with HOF diamonds for about 25 years! I decided to trade in some jewelry at a local jeweler for this gorgeous preloved HOF diamond! And it all happened on Valentine's day which was very romantic, sorry I'm a little late in posting lol.
She is a .75G SI1 set in preloved BG 6 prong tapered classic setting. So, I officially have 2 wedding sets lol! 905839

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends! I'd like to share my new HOF dream come true! Sooo, I've been obsessed with HOF diamonds for about 25 years! I decided to trade in some jewelry at a local jeweler for this gorgeous preloved HOF diamond! And it all happened on Valentine's day which was very romantic, sorry I'm a little late in posting lol.
She is a .75G SI1 set in preloved BG 6 prong tapered classic setting. So, I officially have 2 wedding sets lol! 20220923_084349.jpg

Perfection!! :kiss2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!:kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2:

A perfect set!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is a .75G SI1 set in preloved BG 6 prong tapered classic setting. So, I officially have 2 wedding sets lol! 20220923_084349.jpg

Oh @bling_dream19! I missed this! I love it so much!! It’s gorgeous on your hand..:kiss2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This looks beautiful on you @bling_dream19!!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 love that set, so beautiful and has great presence.

Do you mind me asking what started the HOF obsession? I’ve never seen one in person, that would be a treat to find one in the wild.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you soo much @Calliecake and @YadaYadaYada
I've always loved jewelry. It's hard to remember exactly how the obsession began, probably a commercial or maybe I found it searching on the internet, when the internet first came out lol! What is clear, is that I sent away for their free video, vhs of coarse and I cherished that video! I had one friend who was into diamonds and she and I would watch it. I dreamed of getting a HOF diamond for my ering when I was very young. That didn't happen.
My wonderful husband and I have traveled to Vegas to the HOF store after we married and he fell in love with HOF too! I know one is paying for the label, aka wallets on fire, as I've learned here lol!
He was able to get me a gorgeous BGD for my ering and wedding set!
The two are very different. I truly love both. There's something very special about the HOF diamond. I feel very fulfilled having both. As the saying goes....buy all the diamonds!
Thank you both for your sweet words.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wallets on fire :lol: Reminds me of Whole Foods earning the “Whole Paycheck” nickname.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, it’s a beautiful set and I hope it brings you joy everyday @bling_dream19!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first big purchase since I started hanging out on pricescope several years ago. It is a .43 ACA from whiteflash, put into a custom setting by David Klass. (Also my first custom ring) I have had the ring for several months now and love it. It is meant to look like a lily of the valley, and I had it made after an antique.
IMG_6521.jpg

:love: It’s beautiful :love:

Would love to see lots more pictures /posting an update to your thread?

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
So I unexpectedly inherited this a lot sooner than I thought. Looking for ideas for it. I originally thought I would use it for a three stone ring because my e-ring is an emerald cut but I just got my 2 carat emerald cut custom mounted in a solitaire and love it.

I believe this diamond is .7 carats. I just feel like the mounting is dated and that the yellow gold is not ideal for its nice F color. Also the button prongs are just alot of metal.

Attachments

• E3D6DEE6-F13E-4AD1-89F4-0FF74DEC33F5.jpeg
    E3D6DEE6-F13E-4AD1-89F4-0FF74DEC33F5.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 22

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
So I unexpectedly inherited this a lot sooner than I thought. Looking for ideas for it. I originally thought I would use it for a three stone ring because my e-ring is an emerald cut but I just got my 2 carat emerald cut custom mounted in a solitaire and love it.

I believe this diamond is .7 carats. I just feel like the mounting is dated and that the yellow gold is not ideal for its nice F color. Also the button prongs are just alot of metal.

Depending on if you like the quality of the little diamonds you could get a white gold or platinum setting and use the little diamonds on the shank as pave.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 , Your collection is stunning. I laugh when you say you need to live up to your screen name. You have well surpassed the the dream phase. It’s always exciting to see your new pieces.

It’s so good to see your posts. I’ve missed you.

@Calliecake you make me laugh too! I'm glad to hear I'm living up to my screen name lol! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! You are always so kind, thank you.

Supersleuth50

Rough_Rock
A large sized diamond certainly isn't essential.
A 0.51 ct Diamond from Whiteflash in Houston.
Solitaire setting made in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter.
Eternity ring from Gemex's Raphael Collection and made at Hatton Garden in London.
Wedding ring from small jewellers in a town in South East 20220926_110903.jpg 20220921_112611.jpg England.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
”A girls gotta to do what a girls gotta do” is one of my favorite saying @bling_dream! Thank you for making me laugh today.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A large sized diamond certainly isn't essential.
A 0.51 ct Diamond from Whiteflash in Houston.
Solitaire setting made in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter.
Eternity ring from Gemex's Raphael Collection and made at Hatton Garden in London.
Wedding ring from small jewellers in a town in South East 20220926_110903.jpg 20220921_112611.jpg England.

Lovely rings, @Supersleuth50. That's what I like about PriceScope - that they promote jewelry of all different kinds, and diamonds of all different sizes, equally.

Very pretty!

Reactions: dvj

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

I’m digging east-west settings for rectangular stones lately, maybe in a bezel?

7sugars

Rough_Rock
This is my favorite thread and I've been hesitant to post my warm, wonky honey because I know she won't be everyone's cup of tea, but here goes.
I know most of you chose to go with a smaller stone to get a higher quality diamond but I did the opposite. I was heartbroken when I lost my original e-ring's F colored .34 marquise stone after 30 years. I wanted a replacement, but now that my husband and I are both retired, the budget was small. I found this ring up for auction on eBay and was lucky enough to win at a bargain price. It didn't come with a certificate, but the wholesale jeweler had it listed as a round .83 ct Q-R color SI3 (eye clean) with .29 ct G-H accent diamonds. I had been looking at warmer & colored diamonds and this little pretty actually changes from a light to golden champagne color, depending on lighting. It's a size 5 3/4 with sizing beads on my 5 1/4 finger. I'm also happy I found a reasonably priced new wedding band (Size 5 1/4 .50 J-K 3/4 eternity ) with a setting that mimics the accent diamonds on the e-ring as the new ring didn't pair well with my original band. (Apologies in advance for my budget phone pics ) IMG_20221007_110102354.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221007_105357567.jpg
    IMG_20221007_105357567.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20221007_105522004.jpg
    IMG_20221007_105522004.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20221007_110126964.jpg
    IMG_20221007_110126964.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20221007_111030136.jpg
    IMG_20221007_111030136.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20221007_105731911.jpg
    IMG_20221007_105731911.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 88

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How did I miss this...it's gorgeous @bling_dream19!! Beautiful diamond and I love it paired with that band :kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you soo much @junebug17 I really love it! Something about that diamond for sure, just sparkles and is very fun to look at. She's paired with Tiffany Soleste. I love all of your rings!!! I hope you are having lots of fun with your new beautiful ring!

Platinumplus

Rough_Rock
This is my favorite thread and I've been hesitant to post my warm, wonky honey because I know she won't be everyone's cup of tea, but here goes.
I know most of you chose to go with a smaller stone to get a higher quality diamond but I did the opposite. I was heartbroken when I lost my original e-ring's F colored .34 marquise stone after 30 years. I wanted a replacement, but now that my husband and I are both retired, the budget was small. I found this ring up for auction on eBay and was lucky enough to win at a bargain price. It didn't come with a certificate, but the wholesale jeweler had it listed as a round .83 ct Q-R color SI3 (eye clean) with .29 ct G-H accent diamonds. I had been looking at warmer & colored diamonds and this little pretty actually changes from a light to golden champagne color, depending on lighting. It's a size 5 3/4 with sizing beads on my 5 1/4 finger. I'm also happy I found a reasonably priced new wedding band (Size 5 1/4 .50 J-K 3/4 eternity ) with a setting that mimics the accent diamonds on the e-ring as the new ring didn't pair well with my original band. (Apologies in advance for my budget phone pics ) IMG_20221007_110102354.jpg

What an enchanting set! Lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results