shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because Project Veritas is a known lying group, the group deceptively edits videos to support their cause, they are being sued and have been sued and lost before. Acorn anyone?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewar...ct-veritas-for?utm_term=.bi4xka9Xo#.fnew7DYxK

A Teacher Is Suing Breitbart And James O'Keefe's Project Veritas For Defamation
The teacher's attorney alleges that an undercover video shot by a disguised reporter was "creatively edited ... to make him appear violent and dangerous."

Of course liberals will not post this FAKE news.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because the guy is known for lying and editing videos to support his conservative beliefs. Acorn, remember? a debaucle.

A Teacher Is Suing Breitbart And James O'Keefe's Project Veritas For Defamation
The teacher's attorney alleges that an undercover video shot by a disguised reporter was "creatively edited ... to make him appear violent and dangerous."

Of course liberals will not post this FAKE news.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Holy shit. He's LOST it.

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 10.15.13 AM.png

These tweets are perfect examples of why I initially began this thread. These flat out ridiculous, petty, mean spirited tweets - sounding as if they've been written by a petulant child, yet actually written by our PRESIDENT.

Big thanks to every fool out there who thought "petty" and "mean spirited" were traits that they wanted in our LEADER. The fact that Trumpers were aware of this aspect of his personality but still elected him (and if you weren't aware of it, what kind of voter are you?!?) speaks volumes about their character.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Holy shit. He's LOST it.

I am absolutely disgusted by this tweet and by this man. This is not acceptable in the private sphere (any CEO who tweeted this would be forced to resign!), how could it possibly be acceptable in government? It makes my skin crawl that this man represents us :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Every time he does something like this, I think, we've hit the embarrassment floor. And then, he goes on to top it. I don't know why I'm still even a little surprised.

He's trash, and half this country deserves better. What an unbelievable downgrade.

We thought we've hit bottom, then we hear Trump knock from below.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I am absolutely disgusted by this tweet and by this man. This is not acceptable in the private sphere (any CEO who tweeted would be forced to resign!), how could it possibly be acceptable in government? It makes my skin crawl that this man represents us :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

You are so correct. Any normal person working at a normal job would be fired for this. But it's fine, because it's Trump, after all, and since he represents all that is disgusting, his voters LOVE it!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
T
The CNN news was real but they fired 3 employees...:lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfectly said Katharath! It seems the lower Trump goes, the more his supporters praise him.
There was 9 here but liberals scared them away..:mrgreen:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
There was 9 here but liberals scared them away..:mrgreen:

Seriously. Do you actually support Trump's behavior??? This isn't a policy thing...I can totally respect people who can give me fact-based reasons why they support certain policies and platforms...but you making light of or ignoring the lack of character of this president is just disgraceful. It matters when your child does this and you, if you were a responsible parent, would correct them. It should matter when a president does the same and should receive the same, actually even more, reproof.

CNN at least took responsibility for their mistake and the people who made the mistake took it seriously enough that they resigned. When has Trump ever taken responsibility for ANY of his actions?????

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't vote for Trump last yr. Depending on what he does with our economy during the next 3.5 yrs I might vote for him in 2020.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously. Do you actually support Trump's behavior??? This isn't a policy thing...I can totally respect people who can give me fact-based reasons why they support certain policies and platforms...but you making light of or ignoring the lack of character of this president is just disgraceful.
You can say the same about LBJ, JFK and B. Clinton (to name a few) whom all had extramarital affairs.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
You can say the same about LBJ, JFK and B. Clinton (to name a few) whom all had extramarital affairs.

We're going to do that, are we? Well Trump had his extramarital affair(s) and bragged about grabbing women in the pussy and attacked people on twitter.

Give it up. No matter what previous president you name, Trump will have done worse.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Give it up. No matter what previous president you name, Trump will have done worse.
Of course b/c he is a Rep...:mrgreen:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's worse is that you have two daughters, and a wife who financially supports you while you troll the internet all day applauding a man who is an affront to all women. But I guess shameless behavior attracts those who have similar "values."

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's worse is that you have two daughters, and a wife who supports financially you while you troll the internet all day applauding a man who is an affront to all women. But I guess shameless behavior attracts those who have similar "values."
Don't tell the world!...:shhh:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock

No. It's because he is worse -- as a human being. You should know that by now and for you to write that this criticism is simply because he's a Republican just shows that you're being deliberately obtuse.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. It's because he is worse -- as a human being. You should know that by now and for you to write that this criticism is simply because he's a Republican just shows that you're being deliberately obtuse.
DF is purposely saying that to irritate those who do not support Trump, not to engage in meaningful discussion. I've tried. Just sweep your eyes right past the post. Or try the ignore function.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whether you like Trump or not we'll have to put up with him for at least 3.5 more yrs.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much for Melania's cyber bullying campaign. Melania came out defending his Twitter remarks about Mika today.

You would think someone would be able to get thru to Trump and explain to him that he looks like an extremely weak individual. He was goaded by the press. Putin has to be laughing his a$$ off.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whether you like Trump or not we'll have to put up with him for at least 3.5 more yrs.

Well...I hope we do, because I do not want to see Pence get a foot in the door of The White House. But I fear that Trump will be impeached or incarcerated or, more probably, hospitalized.

AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who said I'm a Rep??...I was gonna vote for HRC till the truth came out about her. I would like to witness the first woman Prez. in office before I die.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...I hope we do, because I do not want to see Pence get a foot in the door of The White House. But I fear that Trump will be impeached or incarcerated or, more probably, hospitalized.

AGBF
The Dems. can keep on dreaming but that ain't gonna happen.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF is purposely saying that to irritate those who do not support Trump, not to engage in meaningful discussion. I've tried. Just sweep your eyes right past the post. Or try the ignore function.
In other words....90% of the PSers here posting on HO...:lol:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock

Who said I'm a Rep??...

Read the posts above again. If you really can't grasp a 2-post thread, I will explain. Hmmm...maybe you aren't being deliberately obtuse.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results