Tweets from a lunatic

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3637.JPG .

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3647.JPG IMG_3648.JPG IMG_3647.JPG .

Reactions: E B

E B

Ideal_Rock
President Projection is...accusing President Obama of colluding with the Russians to...help Trump win? Another proud American moment. Happy Monday!

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 8.53.37 AM.png

E B

Ideal_Rock
At least he now appears to 'confirm' the Russians meddled, if only to try to pin some blame on Obama.

Behold, the highest quality a middle finger can afford.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I look at what Obama inherited and don't recall him constantly talking about Bush during his first year in office. Am I wrong?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
No Callie, Obsession has set in here. But, I enjoy this thread. It brings smiles to my face.

Annette

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I look at what Obama inherited and don't recall him constantly talking about Bush during his first year in office. Am I wrong?

Def not wrong, but of course any comparisons of Trump to Obama are always bound to leave Trump looking like a fool. Obama is a capable, smart man and Trump is - not. Trump is like the court jester while Obama would be the wise king, lol.

Hard to believe he is still harping about "crooked Hillary"; what a damn fool. Hard to imagine such a divisive, selfish person actually wants what's best for anyone other than himself. Remind me again, why did people fall for this schtick?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think there has ever been a new president in office that has bad mouthed his predecessor. Until now, it was considered bad form, unbecoming, and definitely unpresidential. I certainly hope that the current behavior is an anomaly of this presidency and does not create any kind of legacy...

E B

Ideal_Rock
Well, there it is. Slowly, but surely. And, in the grand tradition of all things Trump, it's not surprising but disappointing. I just wonder how long until it spreads from RWNJ media to actual congresspeople.

Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 9.15.43 AM.png

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think there has ever been a new president in office that has bad mouthed his predecessor. Until now, it was considered bad form, unbecoming, and definitely unpresidential. I certainly hope that the current behavior is an anomaly of this presidency and does not create any kind of legacy...
"Bad form, unbecoming, and definitely unpresidential" that will be Trump's legacy.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Well, there it is. Slowly, but surely. And, in the grand tradition of all things Trump, it's not surprising but disappointing. I just wonder how long until it spreads from RWNJ media to actual congresspeople.

Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 9.15.43 AM.png

Yep. It was just a matter of time. First it's deny deny deny. Then they say, "it's Trump so we're fine with it no matter what it is".

t-c

Brilliant_Rock

I don't really watch news nowadays, but wasn't Brit Hume respectable once? What is he doing on Fox?

P.s. What are the "Your Media" and "Your Favorites" tab in the reply box for?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ivanka is saying she tries to stay out of Politics. WTH!!! Why does she have an office in the White House? How can a political advisor NOT want to talk politics?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course liberals will not post this FAKE news.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
From what I heard the fake Time covers were hanging in 5 of his golf course resorts. Can you say "pathological lier?" Trump's administration constantly talks about the "fake news", when they (along with North Korea) are the biggest producers of fake news
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...clue-in-the-real-ones/?utm_term=.c2e7eaa76aaa

Have you seen this (click here for the video)? A reporter actually confronted Sarah Huckabee Sanders, saying she is doing exactly what she is accusing others of doing. It's a bit frustrating and dismaying. I wanted to punch her on the nose. I hate bullies and liars, but I just feel so powerless to do anything about this administration. 2018 seems sooooo far away and I don't know that the mid-term elections will change anything.

I've gotten to the point that I want all of the Republican policies to pass: the "mean" health care reform, the massive tax cuts for the rich, the privatization of infrastructure, deregulation, protectionism, etc... I think the people really need to feel the effects of Republican policies to understand. If it succeeds, great! If it fails, maybe people will learn from it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen this (click here for the video)? A reporter actually confronted Sarah Huckabee Sanders, saying she is doing exactly what she is accusing others of doing. It's a bit frustrating and dismaying. I wanted to punch her on the nose. I hate bullies and liars, but I just feel so powerless to do anything about this administration. 2018 seems sooooo far away and I don't know that the mid-term elections will change anything.

I've gotten to the point that I want all of the Republican policies to pass: the "mean" health care reform, the massive tax cuts for the rich, the privatization of infrastructure, deregulation, protectionism, etc... I think the people really need to feel the effects of Republican policies to understand. If it succeeds, great! If it fails, maybe people will learn from it.

BTW T-C, people won't really start to feel all of the negatives until the next president (a democrat... please god... let that be true) is in office and then he/she will get blamed for it. Kind of like Reaganomics...

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
BTW T-C, people won't really start to feel all of the negatives until the next president (a democrat... please god... let that be true) is in office and then he/she will get blamed for it. Kind of like Reaganomics...

Well yeah, that's why I want the original Republican proposals -- the ones not mitigated by politics (i.e. let's delay cuts to Medicaid until 2021 when maybe the next administration is in office) or moderates -- to pass. I mean if people can't look at Kansas and think "hmm...perhaps that might happen to the country if we implement the same policies", then we just have to experience it.

(ETA: I must admit that Trump's tax proposals would benefit me and my friends and family greatly.)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy shit. He's LOST it.

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 10.15.13 AM.png

E B

Ideal_Rock
Every time he does something like this, I think, we've hit the embarrassment floor. And then, he goes on to top it. I don't know why I'm still even a little surprised.

He's trash, and half this country deserves better. What an unbelievable downgrade.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This president is insane. All these riduclious tweets will now be in the presidential national archives.

With everything going on (healthcare, travel ban and Russia) this is what he chooses to tweet about? What a disgrace. How people can still defend him is beyond me. Six year olds act more mature than this man.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not often speechless, but this is just beyond words (or at least words I can print here). Truly.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not often speechless, but this is just beyond words (or at least words I can print here). Truly.
^ What she said.

And, the depravity throughout government, particularly when it comes to their apparent total lack of compassion and respect for anyone not in the top 1% has left me with nothing but negative emotions and no safe outlet for them.

We have a republican party that wants to kill anyone who is inconvenient, costly, and with skin tones anything other than shades of white. We have a democratic party (at least I think they still exist) that is lacking in leadership and can't find a purpose.

We have a large voting population who thinks an insane, crass, completely reprehensible president is what this country needs. I have no respect for anyone who voted this immoral cretin into office and when they lose their healthcare, remain underemployed/unemployed, and are beating their breasts in anguish over their plight, my response will be -- you chose your path, now walk with the consequences.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results