shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The maturity level of this President is astounding. And the fact that half the country does not see what a joke he is just makes me sad.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Apparently Cheeto von Tweeto has wrestled his phone back from whoever was keeping it at bay these past few days...

IMG_1854.JPG

So which is it, Trump? Were they lies or did they vindicate you?

AFAIK, Comey 'leaked' non-classified information as a private citizen, thus, it wasn't a leak. I know the word 'leak' plays better with his base, though.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Listening to the republicans spin this is just comical. Corey Lewandowski talking to Matt Lauer this morning had me LOL. His explanation was that Trump meant that Comey had to be loyal to the country. Matt Lauer said "He needed to everyone leave the room to tell him he needed him to be loyal to the country"

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lewandowski is making everything worse. I cannot stand him and he gets so shrill and loud.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the same this Red about him making everything worse. He didn't seem shrill or loud from what I saw this morning but his comments made me think he wasn't helping the president.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Listening to the republicans spin this is just comical. Corey Lewandowski talking to Matt Lauer this morning had me LOL. His explanation was that Trump meant that Comey had to be loyal to the country. Matt Lauer said "He needed to everyone leave the room to tell him he needed him to be loyal to the country"

That made me :lol-2::mrgreen::razz:. Thank you. I'll have to find it on YouTube.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So which is it, Trump? Were they lies or did they vindicate you?

AFAIK, Comey 'leaked' non-classified information as a private citizen, thus, it wasn't a leak. I know the word 'leak' plays better with his base, though.

Ummm.... Someone on MSNBC pointed out that what he "leaked" were his own thoughts. No one seems to have mentioned that.

Deb
:saint:

E B

Ideal_Rock
This is too damn high.

IMG_0473.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
This is making the rounds pretty heavily on Twitter, and now cable news (well, probably not Fox...yet). You think he will? If he does, he is either the DUMBEST innocent man alive, or guilty as sin- of big, bad things.

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 8.18.13 PM.png

E B

Ideal_Rock
The fact that this balloon is even being floated is insane.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The fact that this balloon is even being floated is insane.

I didn't know it was being floated. Are you sure it is? I mean, has anyone suggested that Trump himself has said he was considering it?

AGBF

E B

Ideal_Rock
I didn't know it was being floated. Are you sure it is? I mean, has anyone suggested that Trump himself has said he was considering it?

AGBF

It started with the CEO of Newsmax, who is a friend of Trump's, saying it in an interview today. Now there are reports that he only met with senior aides, not Trump himself, but who knows. This kind of stuff has happened several times with Trump- they put it out as a rumor to see the reaction, but what else would they be expecting? Then again, they (supposedly) thought everyone would be happy with Comey's firing.

I think even this is too insane for Trump, but at this point, not much surprises me anymore.

(Video of Ruddy is here: http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...robert-mueller-christopher-ruddy-sot-erin.cnn)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It started with the CEO of Newsmax, who is a friend of Trump's, saying it in an interview today. Now there are reports that he only met with senior aides, not Trump himself, but who knows. This kind of stuff has happened several times with Trump- they put it out as a rumor to see the reaction, but what else would they be expecting? Then again, they (supposedly) thought everyone would be happy with Comey's firing.

I think even this is too insane for Trump, but at this point, not much surprises me anymore.

(Video of Ruddy is here: http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...robert-mueller-christopher-ruddy-sot-erin.cnn)

I couldn't believe it. It seemed too wild. I assumed it was a rumor. It was not that I distrusted you, but you had not yet clarified that you had heard exactly what you did. But as soon as I looked it up, I saw it was all over the news. "The Boston Globe" and CBS were credible enough sources for me. I am in shock.

Link...https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...ial-counsel/1vP3cUIuj88wdt5xhFHN3N/story.html

E B

Ideal_Rock
I couldn't believe it. It seemed too wild. I assumed it was a rumor. It was not that I distrusted you, but you had not yet clarified that you had heard exactly what you did. But as soon as I looked it up, I saw it was all over the news. "The Boston Globe" and CBS were credible enough sources for me. I am in shock.

Link...https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...ial-counsel/1vP3cUIuj88wdt5xhFHN3N/story.html

No, I understand! It's almost too crazy to believe. Almost. I'm seeing people wondering if they threw this out to distract from Sessions' testimony tomorrow, and that sounds plausible. It all sounds insane and plausible, all at once.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't believe it. It seemed too wild.
Oh yeah. Gingrich and others on the right are now claiming the formerly "unimpeachable" special prosecutor is now soiled because some of the people he's hired to help with investigation has donated to democratic campaigns :roll: and that Mueller can't be objective about Comey since they've been friends for so long. And this is not at all suspicious, coming directly on the heels of Comey's testimony.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337511-the-memo-trump-allies-turn-fire-on-mueller

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Have to say, I kinda miss W.

I'm surprised there aren't many comments on the "Dear Leader" round table yesterday. :mrgreen:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

I'm surprised there aren't many comments on the "Dear Leader" round table yesterday. :mrgreen:

I'm frankly shocked at how fondly I now think of W!!

I've been following the sh!t show as usual (saw the sickening Dear Leader round table), but often can't bring myself to post about things bc it's all so depressing.

I don't expect anything exciting from Sessions today - he's an accomplished (racist) liar.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm frankly shocked at how fondly I now think of W!!

I've been following the sh!t show as usual (saw the sickening Dear Leader round table), but often can't bring myself to post about things bc it's all so depressing.

I don't expect anything exciting from Sessions today - he's an accomplished (racist) liar.

Kath, I am listening right now and add WHINER to racist liar. Ugh.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Kath, I am listening right now and add WHINER to racist liar. Ugh.

I saw your thread - I'll post in there if I have anything else to add about this :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been wishing that Shakespeare could come back to life now. Imagine the plays he could write about it all.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO, Everyone in the U.S. is a racist till the day I become POTUS...:praise:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The Chicago Tribune had a commentary on Trumps cabinet meeting competition. It was titled "I love you more, Mr President".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results