shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was this really up on Twitter? If so, who were the people who posted the comments below Donald Trump's comments? Are they still on the Internet? (I do not get Twitter.)

IMG_5129.JPG
They just made a fake account to make fun of him lol.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad you found it as entertaining! Its so dumb, but I just loved it haha.
Yeah, both my DH and I have kind of a silly sense of humor. I actually just made him watch this and he was laughing so hard he was almost crying. Then he saw the subsequent posts from twitter that were posted, cofefe the strong and the wizward cofefe. You gotta laugh.... Doesn't Trump have autocorrect?? I can't even write cofefe without it being autocorrected????

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Was this really up on Twitter? If so, who were the people who posted the comments below Donald Trump's comments? Are they still on the Internet? (I do not get Twitter.)

IMG_5129.JPG

Haha yes Deb, it really was there - but as telephone said, it was just people making up fake accounts to make fun of him. Pretty funny. And REALLY pathetic that his original tweet stayed up for @6 hrs with no one "official" noticing it?! Just makes him and his administration look less competent than ever.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha yes Deb, it really was there - but as telephone said, it was just people making up fake accounts to make fun of him. Pretty funny. And REALLY pathetic that his original tweet stayed up for @6 hrs with no one "official" noticing it?! Just makes him and his administration look less competent than ever.

I am starting to think that I may really be missing out on something by not reading Twitter. I love being entertained and those Tweets were absolutely great!. (Of course, Donald Trump is there, too.) I don't know what Instagram is, either....

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I am starting to think that I may really be missing out on something by not reading Twitter. I love being entertained and those Tweets were absolutely great!. (Of course, Donald Trump is there, too.) I don't know what Instagram is, either....

I resisted Twitter for a long time - it seemed sort of silly to me and I guess I didn't "get it". Two things that are great about twitter: 1) it is comedy gold; 2) you get breaking news FAST over there, and I love that. You might want to give it a go :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I resisted Twitter for a long time - it seemed sort of silly to me and I guess I didn't "get it". Two things that are great about twitter: 1) it is comedy gold; 2) you get breaking news FAST over there, and I love that. You might want to give it a go :)

I love both those things. I believe it is among the things my computer guy blocked all in one blow to keep our computers free of social media. (Facebook and so forth) because of what my daughter does with them. I am sure he could arrange for us to have Twitter and not Facebook and Instagram. My daughter seems to be able to get in plenty of trouble without Facebook on our computer, anyway. She was stealing a car every night for the for the five nights that Derrick (my late father's aid) was not living here. I only noticed it was gone on the fifth night when I decided to lock up the car keys with my pocketbook (from which she steals cash and credit card numbers). When I went to lock up the keys, I found that neither the keys nor the car was there. Trying to close the barn door after the horse is gone much? She can't pull that stuff when Derrick is here. Thank God he is "home".

Deb

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I love both those things. I believe it is among the things my computer guy blocked all in one blow to keep our computers free of social media. (Facebook and so forth) because of what my daughter does with them. I am sure he could arrange for us to have Twitter and not Facebook and Instagram. My daughter seems to be able to get in plenty of trouble without Facebook on our computer, anyway. She was stealing a car every night for the for the five nights that Derrick (my late father's aid) was not living here. I only noticed it was gone on the fifth night when I decided to lock up the car keys with my pocketbook (from which she steals cash and credit card numbers). When I went to lock up the keys, I found that neither the keys nor the car was there. Trying to close the barn door after the horse is gone much? She can't pull that stuff when Derrick is here. Thank God he is "home".

Deb

Oh, how frustrating - Derrick sounds very helpful to have around. I hope things settle down with your daughter. I really admire your patience as a mother. (My kids are still on the younger side, but I'll have one teenager soon, with another pretty close behind. I hope I can handle them with grace as they get older - and presumably try me more).

I hope you give twitter a try, if only for a fun new distraction. It's quite fast paced, but that is one of its charms!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:mrgreen:
It's nice to see a Biden meme

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 9.19.10 AM.png

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Mary poppins I'm crying :lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^
Let's hope poor Barron doesn't see it and be traumatized by seeing his daddy dragged over the floor :razz:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just woke DH up with a cackle.

I saw that some other members "liked" this video. I have to say that I'm with mary poppins. I burst out laughing although I wasn't alone in my room. I hadn't expected the video to be at all as funny as it was (or at least as funny as I found it). I just couldn't contain myself! I didn't just "like" it; I loved it!

Thank you so much for sharing, mary poppins!

Deb :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that some other members "liked" this video. I have to say that I'm with mary poppins. I burst out laughing although I wasn't alone in my room. I hadn't expected the video to be at all as funny as it was (or at least as funny as I found it). I just couldn't contain myself! I didn't just "like" it; I loved it!

Thank you so much for sharing, mary poppins!

Hi Deb! I've missed you. I hope you and your daughter are doing well.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Deb! I've missed you. I hope you and your daughter are doing well.

Hi, red! That's going way too far, but I am very glad to see you, too!!!

Hugs,

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, red! That's going way too far, but I am very glad to see you, too!!!

Hugs,
Then I hope things will get a little bit better each day for you and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

(((Deb)))

Red

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Superbly appropriate insult ... won't relay what the sitting President of the United States says because it's unconfirmed! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They know it's probably fake news. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so disgusted that he's using a horrible even in London to promote his moronic and racist agenda. Seriously it's nauseating to me.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so disgusted that he's using a horrible even in London to promote his moronic and racist agenda. Seriously it's nauseating to me.
Believe whatever you want, PC correctness or whatever, but the next terror attack will not be Mr. or Mrs. Smith nor Mr. or Mrs. Wong.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Believe whatever you want, PC correctness or whatever, but the next terror attack will not be Mr. or Mrs. Smith nor Mr. or Mrs. Wong.

Wow. Believe whatever you want, but that doesn't not make you a complete, irredeemable idiot. I hope I don't get banned for that, but if I do, so be it.

Does Jeremy Joseph Christian ring any bells?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swear that his awfulness knows no bounds. There is no low he won't sink to.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh snap!

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.08.40 AM.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a terribly sad event. Why could he not offer our condolences and stay the hell off twitter. At least other countries see him for exactly who he is. My prayers go out to all in London.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results