shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Read the posts above again. If you really can't grasp a 2-post thread, I will explain. Hmmm...maybe you aren't being deliberately obtuse.
Yes I am stupid..:praise:

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What's worse is that you have two daughters, and a wife who financially supports you while you troll the internet all day applauding a man who is an affront to all women. But I guess shameless behavior attracts those who have similar "values."

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I love this so much, it physically pains me lol. I saw a meme the other day that I think applies.

"Having a small d*ck is the leading cause of acting like a big one".

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously? Seriously? This has got to be an onion parody

katharath

Ideal_Rock
The POTUS just tweeted this. It's a gif, so head to source.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

Two days before the 4th. How proud is everyone feeling right about now?

I would be humiliated if I had voted for this utter fool, but then, I realized he was a fool MANY years ago; apparently, a solid portion of the population is not as good at evaluating fools as the rest of us are!

His continued degeneration is so sad for our country.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any one with half a brain would be humiliated if they voted for this a&&.

I really don't find any of his latest stunts surprising. He is the same jerk he has always been. The only difference is now we have people who are expecting him to act presidential.

I would have thought after the shooting in DC everyone in politics would have gotten the message that all this negativity has terrible consequences. I find all this unbelievable sad for our country. CNN has taken his latest tweet as encouraging violence against reporters. I hope our country survives 4 years of Trump.​

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
At this point, we need to start calling out the people who are defending or justifying the outrageous things (words and policies) coming out of the White House. Only when there is palpable erosion of support will Trump stop.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
At this point, we need to start calling out the people who are defending or justifying the outrageous things (words and policies) coming out of the White House. Only when there is palpable erosion of support will Trump stop.

I agree with all of that.

I like to use twitter as a way to communicate my thoughts with politicians/trump supporters/etc. While I know they don't read every tweet, they will get the general idea if enough people are saying it. It's just a tiny thing, really, but at least it's something.

I do believe it can work, too. Enough pressure will get people to cave to public opinion, even politicians (I've seen it with Dean Heller in my state). We need to continue to be loud and clear that this (Trump) isn't ok.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry but this is a NO. No No no. This is a man who is in the highest office. That office is held to a different and very high standard. This shit is not reality tv, this is the person representing us, is our face to the world, and eh does this. This is straight baffoonery and an embarrassment to us all and has no business in the White House.

The continued Dumbing Down of America.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trumps Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossert was on TV today saying he is proud of the president for his wrestle mania tweet today. WTH is wrong with these people???

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trumps Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossert was on TV today saying he is proud of the president for his wrestle mania tweet today. WTH is wrong with these people???

To clarify, he said he was proud of the president after viewing the tweet. He said the press has treated the president unfairly and he was proud of the president for creating a social media platform. He said no one would perceive this as a threat and he hopes they don't after Martha Raddatz brought to his attention that this could be received as a threat.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Does this guy not have anything better to do with his life?" :lol:

Coming from someone who spends his time spewing out juvenile tweets instead of making even the most basic attempt to lead, I find that RICH!

IMG_2342.JPG

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
"Does this guy not have anything better to do with his life?" :lol:

Coming from someone who spends his time spewing out juvenile tweets instead of making even the most basic attempt to lead, I find that RICH!

And as is his tendency, Donald Trump throws all responsibility for the response to China, South Korea, and Japan. No sign of US leadership or support here. And then he thinks he can dictate trade deals -- not realizing that there may just be a connection between the two.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because even Independence Day must be about him, the President's tweet this morning showcases the choral paean to Make American Great Again that made its debut at Saturday night's Kennedy Center rally-concert.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/882186896285282304

His recent tweet this afternoon? Gas prices are the lowest in the U.S. in over ten years! I would like to see them go even lower.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/882327018070790144

I think I hear my paternal ancestors who fought in the American Revolution rolling over in their graves in Massachusetts and Connecticut.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I hear my paternal ancestors who fought in the American Revolution rolling over in their graves in Massachusetts and Connecticut.

Good places to hail from, Molly. In my Yankee opinion.

Deb :wavey:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
:think: From the Huffington Post:

NPR Tweeted Declaration Of Independence, And Trump Supporters Flipped Out
They didn’t recognize the words and thought NPR was calling for revolution.

National Public Radio tweeted out the Declaration of Independence on Tuesday to mark the July Fourth holiday, but not everyone understood what it was doing.

Some supporters of President Donald Trump didn’t recognize one of the nation’s founding documents and accused the broadcaster of inciting violence and even revolution.

Many of those comments have since been deleted and at least one user deleted an entire Twitter account.

But the tweets live on, some still posted online while others have been preserved in screen captures.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
:think: From the Huffington Post:

NPR Tweeted Declaration Of Independence, And Trump Supporters Flipped Out
They didn’t recognize the words and thought NPR was calling for revolution.

National Public Radio tweeted out the Declaration of Independence on Tuesday to mark the July Fourth holiday, but not everyone understood what it was doing.

Some supporters of President Donald Trump didn’t recognize one of the nation’s founding documents and accused the broadcaster of inciting violence and even revolution.

Many of those comments have since been deleted and at least one user deleted an entire Twitter account.

But the tweets live on, some still posted online while others have been preserved in screen captures.

I'm sorry but that was hilarious. I saw many of those "Trumper tweets", and all I could think of (between the horrified laughter) was that this is exactly why he got elected - this precise level of ignorance mixed with misguided outrage.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 6.44.37 PM.png I am trying to avoid most of the news re: chump and the G20 meetings because I can no longer stand hearing his voice or seeing his face. Limiting myself to memes for awhile.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2407.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL!!!! Apparently it is DeeJay. She also recently made a statement that she doesn't like discussing politics.

Can you imagine what the reaction from the republicans would have been had Obama had the same meeting with Putin. We would be watching heads explode, people would be so angry. . Trump basically sided with Russia over our Intellegence agencies and his base says nothing. The only Republican who hasn't lost his mind is Lindsey Graham. Graham is the only one I've heard who is speaking up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results