shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 10.24.15 AM.png Isn't it just a smashing idea to form a cyber security force with the country that is using our cyber security against us to meddle in our elections. Notice the wording -- "hacking and many other negative things will be guarded"...not defended against...Freudian slip from the vast empty space in his head? He doesn't want to guard against, he wants to make sure the hacking is protected.
Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 10.24.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 10.24.35 AM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Partnering with Putin on a "Cyber Security Unit" is akin to partnering with Assad on a "Chemical Weapons Unit". 2/3

— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) July 9, 2017

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
It appears Trump has backed off on the cyber security collaboration with Russia. Probably because even the republicans are making fun of the idea. Senators McCain's and Graham's comments are gold!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884211874518192128

Lindsey Graham reaction: "It's not the dumbest idea I've ever heard, it's pretty close."

John McCain reaction: "I am sure Vladimir Putin could be of enormous assistance in that effort since he is doing the hacking."

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was very glad to hear that there are still a few republicans who will stand up for what is best for the country.

I can't wait for the day Trump and his family of grifters are out of office.

Last edited:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(Maybe because I am not on Twitter much and am not used to Twitter format) - has anyone noticed that he expresses his thoughts in a weird way? If I did not know ahead of time what he meant to say (by reading news), I'd never guess!

(I am not a native speaker, but phrases like "will get done" rub me the wrong way. Shouldn't it be "will be done?" If you read all the tweets, the cadence is so awkward... as if he were a foreigner.)

katharath

Ideal_Rock
(Maybe because I am not on Twitter much and am not used to Twitter format) - has anyone noticed that he expresses his thoughts in a weird way? If I did not know ahead of time what he meant to say (by reading news), I'd never guess!

(I am not a native speaker, but phrases like "will get done" rub me the wrong way. Shouldn't it be "will be done?" If you read all the tweets, the cadence is so awkward... as if he were a foreigner.)

It's not just you; he's just terrible at twitter. He's unable to organize his thoughts sharply and concisely, which is the key to Twitter.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He speaks about these meetings as though he were at a slumber party.

"I asked Becky if Allison likes Kyle, but she said no way!"

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"So that election hacking will be guarded" sounds strange. Election hacking should be prevented, fought, or one could put the barrier to future election hacking, but guarding election hacking is the same as promoting it.

(Today, I fondly remember Bush's "putting food on your children"...)

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is PRICELESS Elliott!!!! That sentence sums Trump up perfectly. We have remember we are dealing with a man-child.

I loved Pence's comments yesterday regarding the Donald Jr fiasco that this happened before he was selected as Trumps running mate. He's trying to distance himself from this s$&t show and save his career in politics.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've given up thinking this tool will resign. The people who voted him into office don't care if he is a war monger (that is what the want, STRONG leader, sort of fascist).. a guy who has the morals of a doorknob (yet they themselves went hog wild over Bill Clinton), a religious guy (as if Clinton(s) are not religious enuf I guess). So far we have no wall or the planning of a wall (thank God).. no BETTER healthcare.. He has followed thru on pushing taxpayer(s) money on religious schools, dismantling of the EPA (getting hot and gonna be a lot hotter friends..)

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements:_Veterans
I suppose it's good to get rid of bad employees

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald...rty,_gender_issues,_and_other_social_policies
Some of these things make me sad.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements:_Abortion
This is just horrible.. horrible.. horrible.. he's a tool.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements:_Gun_rights
Boy this one didn't make me feel safe.. :(

You can read all the rest of his crap here:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

I'm on the countdown to when this idiot is voted out.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another fine moment, this one brought to you courtesy of Chump's lawyer.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/trump-lawyer-profanity-threats-emails-apology/index.html

Trump's personal lawyer: 'Watch your back, bitch'

The personal attorney for President Donald Trump apologized on Thursday after a thread of emails was released showing threats he wrote to a stranger on Wednesday night.

The emails, obtained by investigative news website ProPublica, are profanity-laced and threatening, and are sent from Marc Kasowitz, who is currently representing the President in a personal capacity in the ongoing Russia investigation. ProPublica declined to name the stranger who sent Kasowitz the emails, only describing him as a retired public relations professional.

"F*** you," Kasowitz said in response to the initial email, which advised the attorney to resign from representing Trump. "No good can come from this," the man said to Kasowitz at 6:28 p.m. The attorney sent his short and explicit response only five minutes later.

Kasowitz sent a second email a few minutes after that, telling the man, among other things, to "watch your back, bitch."

According to the emails, the man responded shortly thereafter, "Thank you for your kind reply. I may be in touch as appropriate."

Kasowitz then responded again, telling the man to call him and appearing to offer his phone number. "Don't be afraid, you piece of s***," he added.

In the final email he sent, Kasowitz identified himself as Jewish and said he presumed the other man was of the same faith. "I already know where you live, I'm on you. You might as well call me. You will see me. I promise. Bro."

In a statement to CNN, Kasowitz's spokesman Mike Sitrick said, "Mr. Kasowitz, who is tied up with client matters, said he intends to apologize to the writer of the email referenced in today's ProPublica story. While no excuse, the email came at the end of a very long day that at 10 p.m. was not yet over."

"The person sending that email is entitled to his opinion and I should not have responded in that inappropriate manner," Kasowitz himself said in that same statement. "I intend to send him an email stating just that. This is one of those times where one wishes he could reverse the clock, but of course I can't."

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Doesn't matter how tired I am or what kind of day I'm having, I would never under any circumstances respond to an email like that. If he didn't like what the email contained, there's this great thing called a delete button. Simply click it and the email disappears from your inbox. It's not that difficult.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn't matter how tired I am or what kind of day I'm having, I would never under any circumstances respond to an email like that. If he didn't like what the email contained, there's this great thing called a delete button. Simply click it and the email disappears from your inbox. It's not that difficult.

And it wasn't just ONE response -- he kept at it. ONE I could *maybe* overlook (trying to be as open minded as possible here because, as you mention ABKIS, we've all be tired or had "a day") but several? NO.

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
And it wasn't just ONE response -- he kept at it. ONE I could *maybe* overlook (trying to be as open minded as possible here because, as you mention ABKIS, we've all be tired or had "a day") but several? NO.

Agreed. Despite that not being my immediate reaction, I could probably just let one nasty response go because he could have been having a moment, not thought about it and hit send with immediate regret. But multiple emails? All of them using foul and/or aggressive language? Not professional at all and not acceptable. I would be embarrassed to have this man as my legal counsel (just as I am embarrassed with our current administration) when he clearly cannot control himself.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There were six people, not four, in the room for that meeting Donald Trump, Jr. had with the Russian government attorney. At least, now six have been disclosed. How many were actually there is anybody's guess. I do not have a laptop and was glued to the television all morning, so I couldn't post. At first it looked as if there were five people in the room, but the number grew. At least one of the two new disclosed people is a former agent of the KGB for the USSR and veteran of their army. His name is Rinat Akhmetshin. The other person was described as "a translator". Why a translator would be needed when everyone there spoke English was not explained. The sixth person's name was supposedly unknown to anyone. Why someone whose name was unknown to anyone would be allowed into a meeting of that level that had been identified as being with a representative of The Russian Government was also not explained. I guess someone will have to ask Donald trump Jr.'s lawyer's to explain.

Link...http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...t-officer-was-also-in-trump-jr-meeting-report

AGBF

Last edited:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LMFAOOOO!!!!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...e&tse_id=INF_594a0150686411e790011d41b85aaeb5

On the wall:
"One of the things with the wall is, you need transparency," Trump said. "You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can't see through the wall—so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what's on the other side of the wall."

"And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them—they hit you in the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over," Trump said. "As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall."

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...e&tse_id=INF_594a0150686411e790011d41b85aaeb5

On the wall:
"One of the things with the wall is, you need transparency," Trump said. "You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can't see through the wall—so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what's on the other side of the wall."

"And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them—they hit you in the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over," Trump said. "As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall."

Wow, this guy just talks to talk, huh? I mean does he not realize it would be so much better for him (and his handlers) if he just went around literally babbling? At least he wouldn't be saying such objectionable, derogatory, factually incorrect blather...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another fine moment, this one brought to you courtesy of Chump's lawyer.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/trump-lawyer-profanity-threats-emails-apology/index.html

Trump's personal lawyer: 'Watch your back, bitch'

The personal attorney for President Donald Trump apologized on Thursday after a thread of emails was released showing threats he wrote to a stranger on Wednesday night.

The emails, obtained by investigative news website ProPublica, are profanity-laced and threatening, and are sent from Marc Kasowitz, who is currently representing the President in a personal capacity in the ongoing Russia investigation. ProPublica declined to name the stranger who sent Kasowitz the emails, only describing him as a retired public relations professional.

"F*** you," Kasowitz said in response to the initial email, which advised the attorney to resign from representing Trump. "No good can come from this," the man said to Kasowitz at 6:28 p.m. The attorney sent his short and explicit response only five minutes later.

Kasowitz sent a second email a few minutes after that, telling the man, among other things, to "watch your back, bitch."

According to the emails, the man responded shortly thereafter, "Thank you for your kind reply. I may be in touch as appropriate."

Kasowitz then responded again, telling the man to call him and appearing to offer his phone number. "Don't be afraid, you piece of s***," he added.

In the final email he sent, Kasowitz identified himself as Jewish and said he presumed the other man was of the same faith. "I already know where you live, I'm on you. You might as well call me. You will see me. I promise. Bro."

In a statement to CNN, Kasowitz's spokesman Mike Sitrick said, "Mr. Kasowitz, who is tied up with client matters, said he intends to apologize to the writer of the email referenced in today's ProPublica story. While no excuse, the email came at the end of a very long day that at 10 p.m. was not yet over."

"The person sending that email is entitled to his opinion and I should not have responded in that inappropriate manner," Kasowitz himself said in that same statement. "I intend to send him an email stating just that. This is one of those times where one wishes he could reverse the clock, but of course I can't."

Eloquent.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0423.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spicy... bye bye!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2593.jpg

The producers of SNL should be on the phone to him right now offering whatever amount of money he wants to host the next episode!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm surprised he didn't resign sooner. He was in a no win situation. His job was to lie for Trump and it started with his very first press conference when he lied about the inaugural crowd size. If you have any integrity I would think you would want no part of this job. Trump must think his new person can lie better on camera.

It seems we are going to see a revolving door for all Trump employees who are not family.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Watching the press conference. Anthony Scaramucci reminds me of a used car salesman. He just said Trump has really good karma LOL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results