shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shhh guys stop telling everyone it's fake!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meanwhile, in Belgium, our hero is slapping away leaders of other NATO countries....

Mr. Trump pushed Dusko Markovic, the prime minister of Montenegro out of his way, as he moved to get to the front of a group posing for a photograph.

"The video, shared widely on social media, elicited disdain and mockery aimed at Mr. Trump, who is known for both his criticism of the alliance and his fondness for the spotlight."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/25/...mn-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=

And here is the videotape:

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the clip of Trump shoving the other gentleman out of the way last night. And we wonder why people from other countries didn't have the best opinion of Americans. We elected this a$$ and he represents all of us. He isn't even smart enough to realize he should be embarrassed by his actions. PATHETIC!!!! How people can defend him is beyond me.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Meanwhile, in Belgium, our hero is slapping away leaders of other NATO countries....

Mr. Trump pushed Dusko Markovic, the prime minister of Montenegro out of his way, as he moved to get to the front of a group posing for a photograph.

"The video, shared widely on social media, elicited disdain and mockery aimed at Mr. Trump, who is known for both his criticism of the alliance and his fondness for the spotlight."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/25/...mn-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=

And here is the videotape:

What gets me most about this is that photographers take so many pictures at these events and people will move around during group shots. Trump just needed to be patient for 30 seconds and he could have made his way to the front without touching anyone.

I know, impossible, but what a professional person would do.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:
Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 11.48.52 AM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just another example of why I can't imagine him being a good business person. He has no social skills.

When I saw him looming over Hillary Clinton and following her around the stage during one of the debates there were people on this forum who implied I was making something up. I was not. This guy uses his body to intimidate people. He will run roughshod over anyone who will stand for it. Hillary did not, but he did loom over her and he did attempt to bully her with her his lurking and looming. As Joe Scarborough said, he is a thug.

AGBF

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just keeps getting worse. French President Macron deliberately greeted Merkle first and shook hands with other foreign leaders before shaking cheeto's hand. Look how cheeto responds. Tries to pull Macron's arm off. No love lost between these two.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/macron-swerves-past-trump-to-greet-merkel-first-in-brussels/
omg this clip is INSANE! I saw how Macron swerved previously, but I had never seen the rest of it (where Trump tried to rip his arm off). He indeed uses his body to intimidate (as Deb said). He's a thug, a bully, and a garbage human. He embarrasses the entire US with his idiocy.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mr. Trump pushed Dusko Markovic, the prime minister of Montenegro out of his way, as he moved to get to the front of a group posing for a photograph. * * *
Deb, this comes as no surprise to some of us New Yorkers. E.g., 20+ years ago, he bounded to the dais at a benefit function for children with AIDS & made sure that he was photographed singing with the tykes, but then made a hasty departure... because he had not paid for a ticket to be at the event. I heard about this at the time because a friend was on ABC's board, but the Washington Post brought it to greater attention last fall:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c03106-9ac7-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

So you could say that Trump's antics for camera coverage this week actually marks an improvement: he was a legitimate presence there in Brussels. :whistle:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought his address to the leaders of NATO was in poor taste. He didn't have to chastise them in public like errant children who have not paid their library dues. He had ample opportunity in private to tell them his feelings about their military payments as if they didn't already know. What could have been an opportunity to build stronger alliances became one to build a wall of anger and resentment and we all know how much cheeto loves walls. I believe that is one of the reasons for Macron's snub.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I thought his address to the leaders of NATO was in poor taste. He didn't have to chastise them in public like errant children who have not paid their library dues. He had ample opportunity in private to tell them his feelings about their military payments as if they didn't already know. What could have been an opportunity to build stronger alliances became one to build a wall of anger and resentment and we all know how much cheeto loves walls. I believe that is one of the reasons for Macron's snub.
I agree completely. He has absolutely no good judgment. Imagine being chastised by him for not living up to one's responsibilities. SAD!

E B

Ideal_Rock
View attachment 498082
The best part of that rambling, mumbling stuttering moronic diatribe? The videos of all of them whispering and laughing at him.

Yep. How does he STILL not know how it works? I'll never be close to qualifying for the highest job in the nation and I know how it works. Is no one explaining anything to him, or does he not remember? Both are terrifying (for other reasons).

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is being advised every step of the way. I'm sure he gets a list of talking points and a list of what not to say or discuss before he attends a meeting. He listens to no one. I will never understand how someone with no experience would not be listening to those who have a career in politics. He acts like a teenager that thinks he can walk in and wing it. A great business man educates himself on issues and works with his team to come up with plans and solutions. He would have been so screwed if his daddy didn't set him up financially to start with.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it seems Trumps tweets may be changing dramatically. I just read an article (Daily Mail so creditability is questionable) that Trump will be having a team of lawyers vetting his tweets. Supposedly he will be making many changes next week. And to think it only took 4 months for him to figure out that this may not be working in his favor.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time when I read this thread it feels like I'm watching MSNBC and CNN ...:roll:
nuts.gif

Get over it liberals!. You must suffer through at least 4 yrs of Trump.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Well it seems Trumps tweets may be changing dramatically. I just read an article (Daily Mail so creditability is questionable) that Trump will be having a team of lawyers vetting his tweets. Supposedly he will be making many changes next week. And to think it only took 4 months for him to figure out that this may not be working in his favor.

Oh boy, Callie, as suspected he's right back at it this morning!! He's got lots of words. the best words, that he has to get out. ENJOY!

E B

Ideal_Rock

Maybe one last hurrah before the lawyers take away his phone?

Presidential, as always. Are tax cuts for the wealthy really worth this constant embarrassment?

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 9.01.21 AM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A source is OK if it speaks to Trump. Because then it becomes a "credible" source. It is too bad English is your second language, E B.

Deb

Reactions: E B
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results