shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I constantly have to edit here because my fingers cannot keep up with my brain and some words are used more than others so my brain tells the fingers to type one but I meant the other spelling. We all misspell things. The C is close to the S on the keyboard. Just sayin'. ;-)

Nah.. but I did think perhaps - for a second anyway - he thought it was the Brit version ... ;-)

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
What a snowflake.....

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 8.35.11 AM.png

I was just going to post that the tweet supply might dry up because Trump must have already gotten a lawyer who would tell him to zip it, but I guess I was wrong. Nobody can separate Trump from Twitter.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why haven't the republicans handcuffed his tiny hands!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why haven't the republicans handcuffed his tiny hands!!!!

They did handcuff him but his hands are so tiny he slipped out, and the Pubs are so busy trying to push their own agenda through before Pvss Grab gets impeached that they didn't even notice he's free again.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They did handcuff him but his hands are so tiny he slipped out, and the Pubs are so busy trying to push their own agenda through before Pvss Grab gets impeached that they didn't even notice he's free again.
I would rather his hands free for signing and his mouth duct taped.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you hit the nail on the head DeeJay. I'm thinking the Reps want him to implode then they can put Pence in th WH. Great then we will have a president who won't go to dinner with a woman without his wife present and don't even get me started on ALL the other reasons I don't want him as President.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
don't even get me started on ALL the other reasons I don't want him as President.
There is a teeny tiny rumor making the rounds that when the twitterpater is gone, Orrin Hatch may be prez since Pence and Ryan may go down too, yanno, for aiding and abetting a criminal or something as simple as keeping secrets and aiding and abetting incompetence.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Republicans breathed a sigh of relief over Russia. Then Trump started tweeting again - CNN

https://apple.news/A-h3CkskNTeGikv4R6wR5mw

Snip:

Trump was back! Out the window was the talk of how "measured" his response had been to the decision by Rosenstein to appoint a special prosecutor. Gone was the idea that Trump understood the gravity of the situation he was now in — in the wake of revealing classified information to two top Russian officials and reports that he had urged then FBI Director James Comey to drop the case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — and would act accordingly.

The tweets this morning should be a reminder — for roughly the billionth time — that there is not now nor will there ever be a new or different Trump. The man Donald Trump has been for all of his 70 years on earth is, basically, the man he will be for the rest of his life. (Ask yourself: How many 70 year-olds do you know that fundamentally change who they are? How many 40 year-olds do you know who do that?)

There is no Trump but Trump. No extenuating circumstances will change that. Not even the appointment — by his own deputy attorney general — of a special counsel to look into the Russia meddling will change it. He will prioritize score-settling, responding to slights and popping off whenever he feels like it. Situations and circumstances change. Trump doesn't. Not ever.
All of which means that congressional Republicans are (still) standing behind the single most unpredictable politician ever to run for president — much less to be elected president. And that's a scary place to be politically.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Re: my previous post - I'm not sure if there is anyone left out there who actually thinks that Trump is going to change into this magically presidential man, but if so, I can't imagine why.

Of course, most of us knew from the get go that a sixty year old man who brags on camera that being famous allows him to grab all the pussy he wants (while being newly married to his third - and was she even pregnant then? - wife) is not a man who is going to magically change into a good person. Too bad so many voters chose to overlook that massive indication of poor, corrupt character.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Omg The Handmaid's Tale is just enthralling, while at the same time making my skin crawl. All I can think of when I see Yvonne Strahovski's character (particularly after the latest epi) is that she really puts a face on the female Trump voters out there. You wonder; who are these women, that they are so willing to vote against their own best interests? Well, here's a good character study of one.

It's hard to watch but worth it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a teeny tiny rumor making the rounds that when the twitterpater is gone, Orrin Hatch may be prez since Pence and Ryan may go down too, yanno, for aiding and abetting a criminal or something as simple as keeping secrets and aiding and abetting incompetence.
Matata, I have to tell you. I'm still laughing... :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata, You are out doing yourself on the priceless comments today! What would we do without you. Love you

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
From what I hear they are setting Jared up to take the fall.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Annette,

That is a very real and valid question. My answer -- and the only thing that gets me out of bed each morning -- is the hope that politicians of all parties in this country are coming to the realization that moving toward the center is (a) the best thing for The People *in general*, and (b) the best way to get other (hopefully reasonable) politicians to cooperate and actually get things done.

I like to think of this movement as the formation of the Unicorn Party.

(Of course I'm being tongue in cheek... but only somewhat.)
Sorry I am late to the party, I am just catching up on this thread and had to say that I love your post. Literally made me LOL:lol:, which is good because lately most things I read make me want to scream and yell or cry.:appl:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least he's consistent in his hypocrisy.

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 4.26.56 PM.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so wish I could have had Katharath, Tekate, Matata, DeeJay, Loves Dogs, Monnie, Deb and Annette with me Friday evening. My husband and I had dinner with a co worker of his from London who is fascinated with American Politics. She can't stand Trump, Pence or Ryan and was troubled that so many women voted Rebublican. She asked me to please explain to her how any woman in our country could vote for Trump. It was such a fun evening and she viewed everything pretty much the same way we do. It lead to very lively dinner conversation. Of course we also spoke at great length about every other stupid thing Trump does on a daily basis. She made the comment that if she lived here she would wake up every morning wishing this nightmare was over. Also that so much of the world is worried about that he will end up causing a war.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I so wish I could have had Katharath, Tekate, Matata, DeeJay, Loves Dogs, Monnie, Deb and Annette with me Friday evening. My husband and I had dinner with a co worker of his from London who is fascinated with American Politics. She can't stand Trump, Pence or Ryan and was troubled that so many women voted Rebublican. She asked me to please explain to her how any woman in our country could vote for Trump. It was such a fun evening and she viewed everything pretty much the same way we do. It lead to very lively dinner conversation. Of course we also spoke at great length about every other stupid thing Trump does on a daily basis. She made the comment that if she lived here she would wake up every morning wishing this nightmare was over. Also that so much of the world is worried about that he will end up causing a war.

Sounds like my kind of evening!! I am always interested in the "outside" perspective on US politics.

Btw - where is Lovedogs lately? Has anyone seen her post? I've been missing her, hope all is well.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kath, I was also wondering where Loves Dogs has been. She may have had a busy week/weekend and will be back next week.

Loves Dogs, You are MISSED here!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 8.12.25 PM.png :lol: Not that I'm condoning objectifying a man, but, yanno.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww, thanks for the kind words, everyone! I must admit I've been really pre-occupied trying to keep up with the political sh*tstorm (with Reddit, Twitter, and all news outlets). Just hoping that this mess will be over soon, and watching the walls close in on the orange buffoon has been entertaining (but also terrifying because he's the worst).

Sorry for the absence! I missed you all!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
awww, thanks for the kind words, everyone! I must admit I've been really pre-occupied trying to keep up with the political sh*tstorm (with Reddit, Twitter, and all news outlets). Just hoping that this mess will be over soon, and watching the walls close in on the orange buffoon has been entertaining (but also terrifying because he's the worst).

Sorry for the absence! I missed you all!

:wavey:

Oh, I know how you feel...it's been completely crazy. Sometimes it's hard to take it all in!

I'm glad you "checked in" :)

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath, the first big boy trip cartoon you posted reminds me of Stephen Colbert's opening last Friday:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG -- the orb jokes/memes are hilarious! I'm in a place with a super poor connection so I can't upload anything right now, but I'll try to come back later.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results