shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

katharath

Ideal_Rock
katharath, the first big boy trip cartoon you posted reminds me of Stephen Colbert's opening last Friday:

LOLOL, yes I see the same theme there! (Tangentially, the tic tacs made me giggle bc I actually just bought one of those giant orange tic tac containers myself).

katharath

Ideal_Rock
OMG -- the orb jokes/memes are hilarious! I'm in a place with a super poor connection so I can't upload anything right now, but I'll try to come back later.

Yes, come back later with memes!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone happen to see Melania swat Trumps hand when he tried to take hers?

That was HILARIOUS. It is glaringly obvious that there is no love or respect in that marriage.

Even better was the right wing "defense" - it wasn't a slap/swat, it was Melania giving him a "low high five". Swear to god they actually said that. :lol:

E B

Ideal_Rock
These aren't tweets FROM the lunatic, but they so perfectly represent the differences between the presidents/candidates:

Trump:
trump.png

Obama: obama.png

Hillary:
hillary.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
OMG I didn't hear the right wings defense but I saw the video and as a woman I knew instantly what she doing,

Oh I know. I think this one was pretty "in your face" obvious. Anyone pretending otherwise needs a reality check. I don't know why it's so important for Trumpers to pretend that he and his wife care about each other; they knew going in that he doesn't give a damn about her. Need proof? Revisit the pussy tape and listen again as he describes trying to cheat on his newly married wife with another married woman.

Snip from a slate article about it (and link):

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slat...edia_a_low_five_for_trump_s_foreign_trip.html

A few outlets also attempted to beat back against a viral video that appeared to show Melania swatting away the president’s hand while walking together. A Gateway Pundit headline called the matter “fake news” and said that Melania had given Trump a “low five.” Breitbart’s promo headline read, “Fake News: Left Claims Melania Slaps Away Trump’s Hand.” However, the Blaze, the Washington Examiner, and the Independent Journal Review ran posts agreeing that Melania had, in fact, slapped Trump’s hand away.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Melania hand slap from yesterday, including slow motion:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ent-child-treated-body-language-a7750871.html

And today, Melania retracted her hand when Trump reached for it upon arrival in Rome. Love this line in the article that contains video, "The President then tried to grab his wife’s hand — and she pulled away her arm with the reflexes of a woman who has been through this many, many times."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...s-hold-president-trump-hand-article-1.3189303

jewelryislife

Rough_Rock
Trade
You're absolutely right - people are what make history juicy and interesting. But they just flat out bleedin' DO NOT HAVE THE TIME. Period. Most states have ridiculous standards for what shall be taught in what grade, in mind-numbing amounts. There is just too much history! Consider, since I graduated from high school, nearly 40 more years have happened, yet there are no more hours in the teaching day. Something always has to give. Picking amongst all the important and/or interesting things is actually very difficult, especially when non-history teachers with ideological axes to grind, want to use history class as Indoctrination 101. There's a reason there aren't many software packages to automate the teaching of history, like there are with science and math: history is just too hotly political. Word. I hear it's moving apace now at certain colleges. I seem to recall something along that line from a college(s) in Louisiana?

Couldn't agree with you more. Some phenomenal points made.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Google just confirmed for me that there's never been a divorce in the White House before. This is probably her best chance to get away -- and negotiate a good settlement -- while he's otherwise occupied with... well... I don't know what occupies him frankly, but I think it's her best shot!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ent-child-treated-body-language-a7750871.html

And today, Melania retracted her hand when Trump reached for it upon arrival in Rome. Love this line in the article that contains video, "The President then tried to grab his wife’s hand — and she pulled away her arm with the reflexes of a woman who has been through this many, many times."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...s-hold-president-trump-hand-article-1.3189303

I would love to see Trump and Melania's prenup. I'm sure that would explain a lot and is the reason she is still with him.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see Trump and Melania's prenup. I'm sure that would explain a lot and is the reason she is still with him.

She might be able to use leverage in terms of not going public with things to get a better deal. God knows if *I* were in her shoes I'd be doing a little covert taping of my own!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

And when she refused, instead of just putting his hand on her back, he went for the ol' ass grab. Stay classy, Don!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These aren't tweets FROM the lunatic, but they so perfectly represent the differences between the presidents/candidates:

Trump:
trump.png

Obama: obama.png

Hillary:
hillary.png

Love this headline I saw earlier: "Trump Mistakes Yad Vashem's Book of Remembrance for Yearbook"

That made me snort, I laughed so hard!

Reactions: E B

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bride of Chucky looked happier than Ivanka and Melania. What is with the widow's weeds? Poor Francis looks as though he just wants to be outta there.
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 9.07.05 AM.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least Trump didn't embarrass our country by bowing to the Saudi king...:roll:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least Trump didn't embarrass our country by bowing to the Saudi king...

I would gladly take a gaff of protocol over all the myriad of other ways Pvss Grab has embarrassed our country thus far.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would gladly take a gaff of protocol over all the myriad of other ways Pvss Grab has embarrassed our country thus far.
Pics?..:razz:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
18670981_1067544130044493_6149844981324936991_n.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, that didn't really happen. Hehe.