clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Better relationship with China that they are willing to help with North Korea

Better relationship with Israel

Made other world leaders realize they have to contribute more to support NATO

Got rid of trans pacific trade deal

Freezing of federal hirings outside military.

Assad has not gassed his people since Triump took action

Got that girl released yesterday from an Egyptian prison, where Obama totally failed.

More jobs - and Obama has been on vacation for quite a while now, so it cannot be attributed to him.

Picking and Getting Neil Gorsuch through despite the democratic tantrums

Clamping down on sanctuary cities. Our main city is one and you cannot go to a play or work late at night because of the crime.

Steming the tide of those crossing the southern border. Those crime organizations from ElSavador and their killing of someone as part of an initiation ritual is terrifying.

And most importantly for me, nothing has been shot at or blown up in our country since he took office.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
upload_2017-4-22_16-12-11.png
upload_2017-4-22_16-14-17.png
upload_2017-4-22_16-16-29.png
upload_2017-4-22_16-17-28.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He managed to hire two agents of foreign governments*, making one his National Security Advisor. For sheer chutzpah, I'd say that was an accomplishment! Many presidents never do it at all!

Deb
:saint:

*Both Carter Page and Mike Flynn were forced to register as agents of foreign governments after being caught.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
He managed to hire two agents of foreign governments*, making one his National Security Advisor. For sheer chutzpah, I'd say that was an accomplishment! Many presidents never do it at all!

Deb

*Both Carter Page and Mike Flynn were forced to register as agents of foreign governments after being caught.

Regarding Flynn, Did Trump know about this beforehand ? Did he not fire him after the lies started coming out.

Carter Page was a consultant on Trump's campaign and supposedly they never even met. And when his lies started coming out he resigned.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
See how dangerous Providence, RI is compared to nearest cities:

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Providence-Rhode-Island.html#ixzz4f1du8Fct

How funny. The East Side and College Hill to the rest of Providence is like comparing Hollywood and Malibu to Watts in Los Angeles.

See the chart of crime in Providence vs some of the other big cities in our State and see where the problem lies.

Look at the various crimes and see they are higher than the national average.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
See how dangerous Providence, RI is compared to nearest cities:

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Providence-Rhode-Island.html#ixzz4f1du8Fct

How funny. The East Side and College Hill to the rest of Providence is like comparing Hollywood and Malibu to Watts in Los Angeles.

See the chart of crime in Providence vs some of the other big cities in our State and see where the problem lies.

Look at the various crimes and see they are higher than the national average.

Watts in Los Angeles? REALLY???? My husband works and lived in Providence. I work in Woonsocket- wanna really be scared?- go there....

If you are afraid to go to Providence to see a show or to dinner, it's because you are paranoid. Not because you are risking your life.

There are no other "big cities" in Rhode Island.

We all get that you worship Trump, but easy on the drama.....:lol::lol:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Watts in Los Angeles? REALLY???? My husband works and lived in Providence. I work in Woonsocket- wanna really be scared?- go there....

it's because you are paranoid. Not because you are risking your life.

More like the last time my son and his wife went to see a play at PPAC, their car was broken into.

And when I was driving by the Providence Place mall, some fool threw a soda can at my windshield and I almost lost control of the car. See a past post that will reaffirm this occurred.

Or maybe because in the summer you cannot take a walk during your lunch hour because you will be accosted by a panhandler who will not take "no" for an answer.

Or maybe because when my daughter went to Providence College, they strongly suggested the kids not go off campus unless they were in groups and better yet to call security who would drop them off and come pick them up.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
If you really are that familiar with Providence then you would know the East Side and College Hill are not at all typical of the City.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Did you not read the statistics.

Did you not see how high the crime rate is in Providence as compared to Cranston, warwick, Barrington, Cumberland, etc. etc.

Yes, I know parts of Woonsocket are iffy as are Central Falls. But Providence (not the East Side) is the worst of all the other cities, and I dare you produce any info to prove otherwise.

And yes, Cranston and Warwick are big cities as well as others.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOW are you comparing Providence to Barrington and Cumberland? Barrington and Cumberland are TOWNS. And they are as uppity as uppity gets. Maybe not Cumberland so much as Barrington, but....

My point is stop with your exaggeration of Providence being unsafe because it's a "sanctuary city."

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
https://patch.com/rhode-island/bristol-warren/these-are-10-most-dangerous-communities-rhode-island
1. Providence (pop. 177,882): 1,133 violent crimes in 2012

2. Woonsocket (41,147): 220

3. Pawtucket (71,085): 288

Get free real-time news alerts from the Bristol-Warren Patch.
SUBSCRIBE
4. West Warwick (29,053): 67

5. North Providence (32,048): 53

6. Cranston (80.315): 130

7. East Providence (46,994): 71

8. Johnston (28,743): 38

9. Warwick (82,282): 102

10. South Kingstown (30,524): 26

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You don't think there are illegals in those other cities? You think it's the illegals committing all the crimes in Providence? Show me a study that breaks down WHO is committing these crimes- illegals or legal citizens.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
1. Providence
Providence is, by far, the largest city in Rhode Island. This includes things like domestic violence, assault, and more. And with a 1 in 29 chance of being a victiAnd when it comes to Rhode Island crime, Providence has one of the highest crime rates. It has the highest rate of property crime in Rhode Island and has the second highest rate of violent crime. In fact, crime is so prevalent in the state that your chances of being a victim of a violent crime are 1 in 176. m of property crime, theft and burglary are also major issues.

Looking at the numbers from a broader view isn’t much better. The crime rate in Providence is 38% higher than the average crime rate in the US. The overall crime rate in Providence is 85% higher than the Rhode Island crime rate. It’s not hard to see that Providence is one of the most dangerous cities in the state. The combination of frequent violent and property crimes make it the first and most dangerous city in Rhode Island.=

https://aggressivelegalservices.com/here-are-5-of-the-most-dangerous-cities-in-rhode-island/

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. Providence
Providence is, by far, the largest city in Rhode Island. This includes things like domestic violence, assault, and more. And with a 1 in 29 chance of being a victiAnd when it comes to Rhode Island crime, Providence has one of the highest crime rates. It has the highest rate of property crime in Rhode Island and has the second highest rate of violent crime. In fact, crime is so prevalent in the state that your chances of being a victim of a violent crime are 1 in 176. m of property crime, theft and burglary are also major issues.

Looking at the numbers from a broader view isn’t much better. The crime rate in Providence is 38% higher than the average crime rate in the US. The overall crime rate in Providence is 85% higher than the Rhode Island crime rate. It’s not hard to see that Providence is one of the most dangerous cities in the state. The combination of frequent violent and property crimes make it the first and most dangerous city in Rhode Island.=

WHO is committing the crimes????? If it's NOT predominantly illegals then you have NO ARGUMENT about how you can't enjoy a night out because of illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what? I can't argue with you anymore. You are like every other Trump supporter. Straw man argument after straw man argument. Talking in circles, and making NO point. Enjoy complaining and being afraid of everything and every one. I truly feel sorry for you:(

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
And if it rated according to size, why isn't Cranston, Warwick, and Pawtucket, the next 3 largest cities also 2,3,4 on this list.

Providence is very dangerous whether you want to accept it or not and much of it is because of that crazy Mayor who will not let the Police do their job.

The numerous crimes there are on the news as well as the Providence Journal daily. Google it yourself, it is all there.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Typical response that you cannot argue anymore. Probably because you have nothing to argue with. The info is right there along with the stats.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or maybe because when my daughter went to Providence College, they strongly suggested the kids not go off campus ...

When my niece went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut going off campus could be problematic. And, although I shouldn't speak for her, i think Kaleigh had a similar experience with someone she knew who went to Trinity. I know that in New York City I lived in a very dangerous area while going to school and had friends who went to Columbia uptown from me who did. And none of the danger in New York or Hartford came from illegal aliens. It came from poverty and drugs amongst US citizens that wasn't being adequately addressed by anyone since no one cared a whit about the people affected.

AGBF

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live in one of the "most dangerous cities" in the US. I have to agree with Deb. The problem is poverty and drugs. I watch the local news every morning and every morning their are reports of multiple murders, violence, fires, carjackings, child abuse, etc. Many policies being pushed will only worsen the economic divide.

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When my niece went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut going off campus could be problematic. And, although I shouldn't speak for her, i think Kaleigh had a similar experience with someone she knew who went to Trinity. I know that in New York City I lived in a very dangerous area while going to school and had friends who went to Columbia uptown from me who did. And none of the danger in New York or Hartford came from illegal aliens. It came from poverty and drugs amongst US citizens that wasn't being adequately addressed by anyone since no one cared a whit about the people affected.

AGBF
I went to college at Trinity. Anything outside of campus (in the near vicinity) was incredibly dangerous. While I was there we had students be threatened with guns, shot, stabbed, and regularly beat up and robbed. One person almost died from being stabbed in the neck. REALLY scary stuff. But had nothing to do with "illegals"--it had 100% to do with drugs and poverty. AND the fact that Trinity is a school filled with incredibly rich and naive (for the most part) trust fund kids, and Trinity doesn't really do much to help greater Hartford, so there's a lot of long-standing resentment, which is hard to stop even as the school is trying to improve it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also want to add that it's disingenuous to look at raw numbers of crimes being committed--population plays an incredibly large factor. None of these numbers mean anything unless you have something that calculates crime rates per person.

That's why the link that @Tacori E-ring listed is the one to take into consideration, rather than ones which try to fear-monger by listing OMG SO MANY CRIMES in a city while ignoring that a city has 10x the number of people as a small town.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And this is exactly why we have the ignore function on this site - I don't even have to see the posts of this individual to know, based on your replies, that they are probably histrionic at best. I applaud all of you though who see this as an opportunity to educate some from a wider audience...

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If you are afraid to go to Providence to see a show or to dinner, it's because you are paranoid. Not because you are risking your life.

I love the look of "Woonsocket!!" Then I said it out loud and that was even better!!!!:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a USC alum, we don't call it "Watts," heehee, we called it SouthCentral or The Hood :mrgreen: My boyfriend was robbed in front of my dorm coming to pick me up. And we didn't bitch too much about it because one of my fellow music majors was kidnapped off the street in front of school and held hostage for 3 days before being tossed back onto a side street by school. Sad stuff.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a USC alum, we don't call it "Watts," heehee, we called it SouthCentral or The Hood

From one of your previous postings I thought you were a Berkeley grad and I was having not so nice feelings of bitter envy and jealousy towards you. (I took classes there on two different summers a couple of years apart when I was in college.) If you went to another branch of the system, though, I can live with it. (I would have died to be able to go to Berkeley year 'round.) :wavey:

Deb

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Better relationship with China that they are willing to help with North Korea

Better relationship with Israel

Made other world leaders realize they have to contribute more to support NATO

Got rid of trans pacific trade deal

Freezing of federal hirings outside military.

Assad has not gassed his people since Triump took action

Got that girl released yesterday from an Egyptian prison, where Obama totally failed.

More jobs - and Obama has been on vacation for quite a while now, so it cannot be attributed to him.

Picking and Getting Neil Gorsuch through despite the democratic tantrums

Clamping down on sanctuary cities. Our main city is one and you cannot go to a play or work late at night because of the crime.

Steming the tide of those crossing the southern border. Those crime organizations from ElSavador and their killing of someone as part of an initiation ritual is terrifying.

And most importantly for me, nothing has been shot at or blown up in our country since he took office.
As far as relationships go, you say some improved, I say some damaged, so for me right now a draw.
Federal hiring freeze has been lifted.
Assad is still killing and terrorizing his people. Barrel bombing beautiful babies is still killing beautiful babies.
Jobs
upload_2017-4-23_9-20-51.png

He picked Neil Gorsuch from a list given to him(Heritage Foundation & Federalist Society) and IMO, McConnell can take credit for getting him through. (if it were up to Trump alone, a great legal mind like Judge Napolitano might have been the choice)

Nothing has been shot at? Fresno? Kansas?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
My grandfather had severe dementia. My mother went through all 8 rounds and her last days were awful.

It is devastating for the family So Stop throwing around accusations you have no clue about just to win an Internet argument.

Don't tell me what to do, ruby. I'll post whatever I want. Period.

You're confusing the point with one of your distracting sidebars, again. :kiss: Your grandparent's experience, while sad, is not at issue here. I also have family experience with dementia, but that's not the point either. Making it personal to you is yet another attempt to get all the attention focused on you. So lame.

The POINT IS, ruby, Trump is exhibiting the early clinical signs of dementia (or perhaps Alzheimer's) , and he does it every day.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results