shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its University of California, Berkeley. If you're of a certain age and a grad, it's "Cal."

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
You want to see disgusting, try watching a pre school Palestinian girl saying she would take a knife and stab Jews.

And parents are rewarded if their sons are killed based on how many Jews they were able to kill.

Watch the news about how there was another terrorist attack in France today that killed a policeman and 3 other innocent people. How many does that make in France alone, never mind Syria and Russia.

And thanks to Obama's inactivity:

Be concerned about the nut in North Korea who is losing it by the day.

And of course there is that other wacko in Syria.

And Iran and Obama's stupid deal with them.

Read about how on Berkeley College once again they are taking away the freedom of speech for people to speak there.

And how thanks to overly liberal colleges, many students are losing their ability to cope with the real world.
Don't forget the impulsive, uninformed leader of our country who doesn't seem able to tell the truth to the American public. Please don't say that he simply "embellishes." His constant daily pivots, which he sites as "flexibility" seem more like he has no policies at all and he is easily swayed by whoever he speaks to last. His judgement, yikes.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
This morning. Wait, he said this on air force one when he had been president for 11 weeks, "I think we’ve had one of the most successful 13 weeks in the history of the presidency,"
upload_2017-4-21_9-42-37.png

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I also found the photo of Palin and her buddies upsetting. Reality TV at the WH. Palin makes me mental. Oh yeah, she said she brought Nugent & Kid Rock because, "Jesus was busy." ??????? Pete Souza,
former WH photographer reacts to Palin mocking Clinton portrait. I like the caption at the bottom of the photo. Being respectful. Nuff said.

upload_2017-4-21_10-4-50.png

iLander

Ideal_Rock
You want to see disgusting, try watching a pre school Palestinian girl saying she would take a knife and stab Jews.

And parents are rewarded if their sons are killed based on how many Jews they were able to kill.

Watch the news about how there was another terrorist attack in France today that killed a policeman and 3 other innocent people. How many does that make in France alone, never mind Syria and Russia.

And thanks to Obama's inactivity:

Be concerned about the nut in North Korea who is losing it by the day.

And of course there is that other wacko in Syria.

And Iran and Obama's stupid deal with them.

Read about how on Berkeley College once again they are taking away the freedom of speech for people to speak there.

And how thanks to overly liberal colleges, many students are losing their ability to cope with the real world.

:roll::roll::roll::roll:
FALSE equivalency. I bet if your dog got ticks, you'd say "Thanks, Obama!".

You're so funny. Stirring the pot, troll-like behavior. Again. So lame. :knockout:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Trump has the beginnings of dementia.

Paranoia, lack of focus, short-term memory loss, aggressive and bombastic. These are clinical symptoms and it's him to a T.

Crazy old grandpa. Simple and as scary as that.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think that this is hogwash.

People's abilities are formed far earlier in life than college age. Read The Magic Years by Selma Fraiberg.

I do not deny that experiences that one has later in life can continue to shape one's character throughout one's life, but the number of incidences where someone's character is significantly changed* after the first formative years is miniscule. In fact, researchers are now saying that the first year of life is more important than they knew. And that is only discussing nurture, not even taking into account nature!

*An example would be PTSD induced by the trauma of warfare.

AGBF

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Its University of California, Berkeley. If you're of a certain age and a grad, it's "Cal."

The comment about a Palestinian 5 year old saying she wanted to stab Jews does not elicit a response from you, but the above does?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Don't forget the impulsive, uninformed leader of our country who doesn't seem able to tell the truth to the American public. Please don't say that he simply "embellishes." His constant daily pivots, which he sites as "flexibility" seem more like he has no policies at all and he is easily swayed by whoever he speaks to last. His judgement, yikes.

It is called being flexible. Life is not stagnant. Circumstances change by the second, and you have to change with them.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I think that this is hogwash.

People's abilities are formed far earlier in life than college age. Read The Magic Years by Selma Fraiberg.

I do not deny that experiences that one has later in life can continue to shape one's character throughout one's life, but the number of incidences where someone's character is significantly changed* after the first formative years is miniscule. In fact, researchers are now saying that the first year of life is more important than they knew. And that is only discussing nurture, not even taking into account nature!

*An example would be PTSD induced by the trauma of warfare.

AGBF

AGBF, it has become readily apparent by their actions that many college kids who pick these over the top liberal colleges are not being taught to deal with every day stresses. In fact they are being encouraged to run from them.

We talk about a segregated society. Well what do you think safe spaces, not allowing a chick a fil to be built on campus or people with different views not being allowed to speak is doing.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Trump has the beginnings of dementia.

Paranoia, lack of focus, short-term memory loss, aggressive and bombastic. These are clinical symptoms and it's him to a T.

Crazy old grandpa. Simple and as scary as that.

My grandfather had severe dementia. My mother went through all 8 rounds and her last days were awful.

It is devastating for the family So Stop throwing around accusations you have no clue about just to win an Internet argument.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I also found the photo of Palin and her buddies upsetting. Reality TV at the WH. Palin makes me mental. Oh yeah, she said she brought Nugent & Kid Rock because, "Jesus was busy." ??????? Pete Souza,
former WH photographer reacts to Palin mocking Clinton portrait. I like the caption at the bottom of the photo. Being respectful. Nuff said.

upload_2017-4-21_10-4-50.png
Do you feel the same way about how Trump and Spicer are mocked on SNL?

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Do you feel the same way about how Trump and Spicer are mocked on SNL?

I have no problem with satire.

"I think comedy and satire are a very important part of democracy, and it's important we are able to laugh at the idiosyncrasies or the follies or vanities of people in power." Rory Bremner

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I have no problem with satire.

"I think comedy and satire are a very important part of democracy, and it's important we are able to laugh at the idiosyncrasies or the follies or vanities of people in power." Rory Bremner

Then why the uproar over them posing next to Hillary's painting.

Considering how much Trump and Hillary hate each other, I find it satirical that Trump has to live in the White House with that painting.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
It is called being flexible. Life is not stagnant. Circumstances change by the second, and you have to change with them.
What he sells as flexibility, I see as impulsive flip-flopping, which he criticized relentlessly in politicians and opponents. Guess it depends on your point of view. Anyhoo, I'm not buying.
To quote Pee Wee Herman.....

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Then why the uproar over them posing next to Hillary's painting.

Considering how much Trump and Hillary hate each other, I find it satirical that Trump has to live in the White House with that painting.
That's not satire, that's irony. While Sarah Palin, ted Nuggent and Kid Rock are many things, I think any reasonable person would agree that they are not satirists.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
What he sells as flexibility, I see as impulsive flip-flopping, which he criticized relentlessly in politicians and opponents. Guess it depends on your point of view. Anyhoo, I'm not buying.
To quote Pee Wee Herman.....

Yes, it is what you want to see and also by your own nature.

I read that with Obama there would be 4 to 5 hour meetings and absolutely nothing got done as if he was almost paralyzed in his inability to make a decision.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Ruby, I tend to prefer measured thoughtfulness and careful consideration, over impulse recklessness and inconsistency when determining foreign policy. I want someone who will take into consideration all of the intended consequences, and someone smart enough to understand that there will also be unintended consequences. Someone who understands the weight of their words and actions as President of the United States. Sometimes thinking does take time. Sometimes being fully informed takes time. These are extremely complicated circumstances and situations. I think consistency and being credible it extremely important. Again, I don't know why we are talking about Obama. He is not the president, Trump is.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
When you are the President you cannot afford that luxury, not when you are dealing with countries like Iran, Syria, and North Korea.

Obama made an absolute horrible deal with Iran. He instituted an absurd line in the sand with Syria. And his inaction has left that nut in North Korea empowered to keep setting off his missiles.

And why are you assuming that President Trump does not have the best people around him who are constantly updating him. Unlike Obama who gave his adversaries a virtual blue print in how he would be dealing with them, Trump is smart enough no to give them advanced notice of his actions.

And how can you be consistent when you are dealing with someone who is not? North Korea and Syria - you have to be able to use whatever countermeasure is needed to deal with them at any given time.

As far as Obama, he is often mentioned in this thread about how great he supposedly was and how Trump does not measure up. So my opinion to the contrary is not out of line with the discussion.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF, it has become readily apparent by their actions that many college kids who pick these over the top liberal colleges are not being taught to deal with every day stresses. In fact they are being encouraged to run from them.

We talk about a segregated society. Well what do you think safe spaces, not allowing a chick a fil to be built on campus or people with different views not being allowed to speak is doing.

ruby-
My point was that the policy of colleges is immaterial. It cannot affect the character of college age students. That boat has sailed!

Deb:wavey:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
So what you are saying is that a child is already molded by the time he has gone to college and that his environment will not change that?

Then why do some of these kids seem to live a normal life and then all of a sudden in their late teens early 20s become radicalized?

Why does a child with a seemingly normal childhood be fine until all of a sudden he isnt. It could be that certain mental problems exhibit themselves at that age or imo it could also be trauma or the environment they are suddenly placed in.

IMO I do not believe a child is "cooked" according to Judge Judy, especially a boy until he is 25. Some are very strong. Others far more weaker and I I feel those can be very impressionable to their surroundings and easily indoctrinated.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So what you are saying is that a child is already molded by the time he has gone to college and that his environment will not change that?

Then why do some of these kids seem to live a normal life and then all of a sudden in their late teens early 20s become radicalized?

Why does a child with a seemingly normal childhood be fine until all of a sudden he isnt. It could be that certain mental problems exhibit themselves at that age or imo it could also be trauma or the environment they are suddenly placed in.

IMO I do not believe a child is "cooked" according to Judge Judy, especially a boy until he is 25. Some are very strong. Others far more weaker and I I feel those can be very impressionable to their surroundings and easily indoctrinated.

Yes, I am saying that a person's character is molded by the time he goes to college. Of course one hopes that he will be exposed to new ideas in college and that he was given a character (early in life) that will enable him to expand his horizons intellectually in college and throughout the rest of his life as well.

I am not speaking here about young people who become afflicted with schizophrenia, which often does show up (or has its onset, I do not think anyone yet knows which it is) in the late teen years and early twenties. My own daughter had one character until the age of 12, then was suddenly hit with something-we didn't know what for several years-it turned out to be bi-polar illness-and it completely changed her character. Her executive functioning; intellect; and emotional capacity were all affected. This can happen. This is not the norm, however. I cannot answer a general question about why "children" seem fine until they are not. One would have to view each case individually.

By the way, I do not view Judge Judy as an expert on personality development. As I said, try reading Selma Fraiberg; she is an expert. (I should say "was".) Pediatricians in the days of Dr. Spock used to recommend her book to parents. It is very, very readable.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
He respects women, women are the BEST!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I will say it again. So for Kennedy and Clinton they walked the walk in public. And look what their wives endured behind closed doors.

How many times do you read about husbands who outwardly are pillars of their communities until they get behind closed doors and are family abusers.

My husband and I could be the Trump photo and we have been happily married for almost 36 years. It is what is in the heart not staged outward appearances that tell the true story.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I am saying that a person's character is molded by the time he goes to college. Of course one hopes that he will be exposed to new ideas in college and that he was given a character (early in life) that will enable him to expand his horizons intellectually in college and throughout the rest of his life as well.

I am not speaking here about young people who become afflicted with schizophrenia, which often does show up (or has its onset, I do not think anyone yet knows which it is) in the late teen years and early twenties. My own daughter had one character until the age of 12, then was suddenly hit with something-we didn't know what for several years-it turned out to be bi-polar illness-and it completely changed her character. Her executive functioning; intellect; and emotional capacity were all affected. This can happen. This is not the norm, however. I cannot answer a general question about why "children" seem fine until they are not. One would have to view each case individually.

By the way, I do not view Judge Judy as an expert on personality development. As I said, try reading Selma Fraiberg; she is an expert. (I should say "was".) Pediatricians in the days of Dr. Spock used to recommend her book to parents. It is very, very readable.

I am talking about young adults who are very impressionable. Maybe they did not have friends growing up so if one of these groups took them in they would do everything they could to please them, including giving up their core values.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
upload_2017-4-22_15-7-38.png

upload_2017-4-22_15-9-39.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is such a toddler! I will never understand how anyone could defend him or his childish behavior. He is an embarrassment to our country.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I agree with him on this one. If you really are trying to be impartial you will see all he accomplished in the first 100 days.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with him on this one. If you really are trying to be impartial you will see all he accomplished in the first 100 days.

What, exactly, has he accomplished? Like HIM, not something that cannot attributed to Obama (facts, let's stick to facts here.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results