shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Same at Providence College. Students were told to always walk in groups even during the day and at night to call security for rides to get back and forth to their dorm rooms.

After the first semester, my daughter lived at home and commuted.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same at Providence College. Students were told to always walk in groups even during the day and at night to call security for rides to get back and forth to their dorm rooms.

After the first semester, my daughter lived at home and commuted.

I went to a rural college in NH. They told us the same thing. They tell all college age women this. It's common sense no matter where you go to college....

And, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you the one whining all the time about how college kids can't cope in the "real world" and how pathetic it is? Make up your damn mind....

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Experts agreed. Unlawful presence is neither a felony nor a misdemeanor, said Ilya Shapiro, a senior fellow in constitutional studies at the libertarian Cato Institute. It is a civil infraction that results in removal and a bar on re-entry for a certain period of time.

And that is why ICE should be allowed to do their job of removing them.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I went to a rural college in NH. They told us the same thing. They tell all college age women this. It's common sense no matter where you go to college....

And, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you the one whining all the time about how college kids can't cope in the "real world" and how pathetic it is? Make up your damn mind....

There is a big difference between walking alone at night in a dangerous neighborhood and running back to your safe space at the site of a Chick a flik.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Oh and they told the boys as well as they were getting mugged for their computers and phones.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Retrieve stupid data - what the hell are you talking about?
Read my post (numbered #1800) again, Ruby & you'll see that I said "stupid bit of trivia", referring to the Daily Mail's "it is said" caption underneath the pic of then President Clinton with the puppy.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WTH is a Chick a flick?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My bff went to a nice college in a very nice town, and campus security had a HUGE presence. In fact, I was working on the downtown mall when a college student was kidnapped and murdered, it was national news for weeks. Most colleges advise students not to walk alone, have call boxes etc. Last I checked, her murderer wasn't an illegal.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Read my post (numbered #1800) again, Ruby & you'll see that I said "stupid bit of trivia", referring to the Daily Mail's "it is said" caption underneath the pic of then President Clinton with the puppy.

Stupid compared to what - this entire thread maligning Trump and his family.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
My bff went to a nice college in a very nice town, and campus security had a HUGE presence. In fact, I was working on the downtown mall when a college student was kidnapped and murdered, it was national news for weeks. Most colleges advise students not to walk alone, have call boxes etc. Last I checked, her murderer wasn't an illegal.[/QUOTE]

What does her murder have to do with every other crime taking place all over the country?

Do you really think that no illegals are ever involved?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just figured with all the shrieking about how the mean streets of Providence RI are run by illegals threatening your daughter's safety, you'd be interested in my view of a widely publicized crime. But I forget, everything bad ever happens to your family and everyone you know, and by default, you. My mistake.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I just figured with all the shrieking about how the mean streets of Providence RI are run by illegals threatening your daughter's safety, you'd be interested in my view of a widely publicized crime. But I forget, everything bad ever happens to your family and everyone you know, and by default, you. My mistake.

Did you read the link above this post. Try doing so. It is a real eye opener.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Experts agreed. Unlawful presence is neither a felony nor a misdemeanor, said Ilya Shapiro, a senior fellow in constitutional studies at the libertarian Cato Institute. It is a civil infraction that results in removal and a bar on re-entry for a certain period of time.
And that is why ICE should be allowed to do their job of removing them. [boldface by Ruby deleted]
As a longtime reader of the Volokh Conspiracy (a collective blog by primarily law professors who "lean" libertarian or conservative), I can confidently say that George Mason University Law School Professor Ilya Somin -- one of the Volokh Conspirators -- is actually not your champion. Won't inundate you with links to all that he's written in recent years, but here's an article of his from just 2 days ago. Note that, among other things, he states
"Far from increasing the crime rate, immigration actually reduces it, because immigrants have far lower crime rates than natives. That includes immigrants both with and without legal status."
https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/threat-americans

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love dogs, I went to college at Trinity too!!! I was there when they first put cameras along the lower walk past the football fields to the library for security reasons. Anyway I knew it was in a rough neighborhood so I was mentally prepared. Anyway great to know there is a fellow alum here at Pricescope

I was going to ask lovedogs when she was there, but now I will ask both of you, sungura. I want to know if you could have been in school with my niece!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen the claims of the Vanity Fair Evgania Peretz article? That Trump insisted he and Melania had a legal agreement she was only allowed to have a child if she "got her body back after the birth." And that they are largely living separate lives and Ivanka is currently undertaking many of the expected first lady duties instead.

E B

Ideal_Rock

I saw those numbers yesterday and they didn't surprise me in the slightest. Trump voters had to plug their ears and LALALALALALA throughout the election cycle- of course they can do it now, too. And that's the best case scenario, here. I refuse to believe that that large a percentage of our population has their ears unplugged and nodded along willingly with all that he stood for then and now.

I haven't been able to go through that entire AP article yet but I've read several highlights and honestly, I cannot see how anyone can read it and have any faith in him being a competent leader whatsoever. It is so past the point of embarrassing and worrying, I don't know what else to say about it.

Last edited:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
As a longtime reader of the Volokh Conspiracy (a collective blog by primarily law professors who "lean" libertarian or conservative), I can confidently say that George Mason University Law School Professor Ilya Somin -- one of the Volokh Conspirators -- is actually not your champion. Won't inundate you with links to all that he's written in recent years, but here's an article of his from just 2 days ago. Note that, among other things, he states
"Far from increasing the crime rate, immigration actually reduces it, because immigrants have far lower crime rates than natives. That includes immigrants both with and without legal status."
https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/threat-americans

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features...america-s-most-dangerous-gangs-is-funded.html

This is who Trump is trying to keep out.

“[MS-13] is one of the most dangerous and rapidly expanding criminal gangs in the world today,” Philip Holloway, a legal analyst and former police officer, told FOX Business. “MS-13’s mottos is ‘Mata, roba, viola, controla’ (Kill, steal, rape, control),” he noted.

The gang has managed to expand its business tentacles into a variety of illegal activities, despite sanctions levied against the group by the U.S Treasury Department under the Obama administration. “They are involved in multiple crimes including murder, racketeering, drug trafficking, sex trafficking and human trafficking including prostitution,” Holloway said.

E B

Ideal_Rock
TRUMP: No I have, it's interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning.

AP: I remember, right.

TRUMP: It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TRUMP: No I have, it's interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning.

TRUMP: It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.
Scumbag.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
This mornings commentary. Again, reinforcing the fact that positive news about him is true, negative news FAKE. I mean, is the poll fake or is it real. Honestly. My poor brain. This week is shaping up to be a doozy. Also, if he deserves credit for keeping us so much safer at the borders, as he claims, then why do we need the wall? There is literally no logic. Oh the constant hyperbole. It's like a broken record. OMG... I just realized that actually I am becoming the broken record. SAD!

upload_2017-4-24_10-7-28.png

iLander

Ideal_Rock
My daughter is studying to be a psychologist. And the number one thing that psychiatrists and psychologists agree on is you have to see the patient and talk with him to be able to diagnose.

Not one of those quacks did.

Same as Rosie who was sure Barron had autism. You do not have a clue. In fact the only way to diagnose Alzheimers is post mortem. And being Jewish we could not do that for my mother. So even though her psychiatrist felt she had it, even he did not list it as a cause of death because he could not est her brain.

As far as not telling you what to do, you jump on how disgusting Trump is. Well look in your own backyard when you make these types of comments.

And save your troll comment because coming from you it is meaningless.

I love the way you use the word "fact" as though you actually have a fact involved in your logic. :lol: As usual, you do not. You can diagnose Alzheimer's without an autopsy. Otherwise, how are they even passing out all those Alzheimer's medications? Do they go to dead people, ruby? The truth (a new concept for you) is they can confirm a diagnosis with an autopsy, but it is not necessary for a diagnosis.

As for speaking to him, I don't have to. He speaks to me, and everyone else, every day, through his ignorant, moronic words, speeches, comments and tweets. He exhibits a lack of short term memory, aggressive tendencies, lack of attention span, confusion, bad decisions, poor judgement, confusion with time and words, etc., etc. If it walks like a duck . . .

Yes, I do "jump on how disgusting Trump is". Because he exhibits how vile, gross, dumb, idiotic, narcissistic, unethical, self interested, lying, aggressive, pugilistic, bombastic, deceitful, moronic, asinine, and disgusting he is every day. He is President of the United States, and he is supposed to be NONE of these things. He is supposed to represent all that is good in the United States. Instead, he is lauded by those that need warning on their plastic bags, and didn't understand the word "recurs" on their aspirin labels. And he is defended, continually . . . by you. :)
My "own backyard" is irrelevant (look another irrelevant troll-type insult by ruby! :appl:) because I am not President.
But hey, thanks for playing, :wavey:you're just hilarious as you always are. :D There. Did I give you enough attention, do you feel important now?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw those numbers yesterday and they didn't surprise me in the slightest. Trump voters had to plug their ears and LALALALALALA throughout the election cycle- of course they can do it now, too. And that's the best case scenario, here. I refuse to believe that that large a percentage of our population has their ears unplugged and nodded along willingly with all that he stood for then and now.

I haven't been able to go through that entire AP article yet but I've read several highlights and honestly, I cannot see how anyone can read it and have any faith in him being a competent leader whatsoever. It is so past the point of embarrassing and worrying, I don't know what else to say about it.

I was more interested in the fact that after all the so called craziness of this past three months that Hillary supporters would be changing their minds knowing that even if they voted for a third party he would win.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

http://www.alz.org/10-signs-symptoms-alzheimers-dementia.asp

Just one example, of many examples, of his Alzheimer's symptoms, full list at link above:
6. People with Alzheimer's may have trouble following or joining a conversation. They may stop in the middle of a conversation and have no idea how to continue or they may repeat themselves. They may struggle with vocabulary, have problems finding the right word or call things by the wrong name (e.g., calling a "watch" a "hand-clock").

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I was more interested in the fact that after all the so called craziness of this past three months that Hillary supporters would be changing their minds knowing that even if they voted for a third party he would win.

Above post was regarding this. Forgot to reply or quote.

E B

Ideal_Rock

I think it's also an example of something so frustrating about the two main parties. Democrats (or 'liberals') seem to let perfect be the enemy of good, and we're STILL having a hard time coming together as a group, though Trump has energized like nothing else before. Republicans have no problem uniting, but around a candidate that may not deserve it, simply out of party loyalty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results