carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

E B

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs to add to yours--

screen_shot_2017-03-04_at_1.png

The second one I just don't know that I can believe. It doesn't sound like our Tweeto whatsoever. :lol:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1488641888|4136401 said:
mary poppins|1488638614|4136387 said:
E B|1488633020|4136372 said:
Dee*Jay|1488630194|4136358 said:
I say "alleged" because I have scoured the internet and no news source seems to know what this claim is based on. Here is a quote from The Hill that is consistent with what I'm reading across the board. Of course it could come out that Puss Grab's phones were indeed tapped... will be interesting to see where this goes.

(Edited to fix a typo.)

He appears to be referring to what is actually the FBI getting a FISA warrant to tap (on suspicion of espionage, say 'sources'), but who knows. OBAMA is a better "target" for his supporters than the FBI, though only slightly.

I read he may be talking about some Breitbart article, which tracks with the reality that he consumes a ton of RWNJ media and then tweets it as truth before verifying. Essentially, the Prez is everyone's nutty, fringe uncle, only he leads our country.

:lol: :lol: That about sums it up. :clap: :clap: :clap:
So SAD that this is our POTUS. It's pathetic .

You are like the boy who cried wolf posting this same comment over and over.

That is why the Dems are losing all credibility with the American people.

But I would not put it past Obama. The more I read about his after office antics, the more I feel he needs to be investigated.
He needs to take a page out of Bush's playbook, and sit down and shut up and pray that the history books will be somewhat kind to his disastrous 8 years in office.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1488650948|4136439 said:
OMFG. What an eventful Saturday for BLOTUS!

Yes, we knew he wouldn't be able to keep that yap shut about Arnold (so predictable, which is not good) - but these rants about Obama sound like pure crazy.

EB, DeeJay, Lovedogs - Thanks for all of the tweets/updates you all added!!

Yup. Essentially sounds like tin foil hat conspiracy theories. I particularly love that he thinks its a good idea to post these rambling nonsensical things without any shred of evidence. And then he's probably surprised/offended when the media (and people) call him out on the foolishness. Although I love watching him descend further into complete absurdity (especially since he claims he is SO SMART. THE SMARTEST), it's simultaneously terrifying when I remember he's SCROTUS.

EDIT: EB thanks for the other info. hahahah can you imagine waking up as a senior GOP official to this? I imagine their reaction is something like this :?: followed by :wall: , :confused: , :errrr: , and then lots of 4-letter words when they realize they have to clean up his mess. again.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1488651125|4136441 said:
lovedogs|1488641888|4136401 said:
mary poppins|1488638614|4136387 said:
E B|1488633020|4136372 said:
Dee*Jay|1488630194|4136358 said:
I say "alleged" because I have scoured the internet and no news source seems to know what this claim is based on. Here is a quote from The Hill that is consistent with what I'm reading across the board. Of course it could come out that Puss Grab's phones were indeed tapped... will be interesting to see where this goes.

(Edited to fix a typo.)

He appears to be referring to what is actually the FBI getting a FISA warrant to tap (on suspicion of espionage, say 'sources'), but who knows. OBAMA is a better "target" for his supporters than the FBI, though only slightly.

I read he may be talking about some Breitbart article, which tracks with the reality that he consumes a ton of RWNJ media and then tweets it as truth before verifying. Essentially, the Prez is everyone's nutty, fringe uncle, only he leads our country.

:lol: :lol: That about sums it up. :clap: :clap: :clap:
So SAD that this is our POTUS. It's pathetic .

You are like the boy who cried wolf posting this same comment over and over.

That is why the Dems are losing all credibility with the American people.

But I would not put it past Obama. The more I read about his after office antics, the more I feel he needs to be investigated.
He needs to take a page out of Bush's playbook, and sit down and shut up and pray that the history books will be somewhat kind to his disastrous 8 years in office.

I wouldn't worry about Obama, he's doing just fine.

This thread is all about what a damn fool idiot Trump is, and his antics certainly haven't changed any minds here yet that I'm aware of - so I'd expect to continue to see people pointing out what a damn fool idiot he is for quite some time.

img_4599.png

img_4598.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kath: let's not forget that it is SINGLEHANDEDLY MY FAULT that Dems are losing their credibility.

It's so cool how much power I have by posting my thoughts on PS. Who knew I had such an influence on people I've never met?? I'm excited to learn about my newfound powers, so I'm now off to figure out what I have to post in order to get SCROTUS out of office. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

E B

Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1488651125|4136441 said:

Wait...how is this Obama's fault? Trump made some crazy assertion without providing any evidence (as usual) and dragged him into it. What "office antics" do you mean?

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1488651753|4136447 said:
Kath: let's not forget that it is SINGLEHANDEDLY MY FAULT that Dems are losing their credibility.

It's so cool how much power I have by posting my thoughts on PS. Who knew I had such an influence on people I've never met?? I'm excited to learn about my newfound powers, so I'm now off to figure out what I have to post in order to get SCROTUS out of office. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

:clap:

Ok I'm off to do some Saturday stuff but I'll check back later... everyone have a nice day!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You are one powerful nasty woman LovesDogs!!! I'm patiently waiting for that one perfect post of yours that will make this whole nightmare disappear. Please hurry!!! Our country is depending on you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EB: I think I can take a gander at the answer to "how is it Obama's fault?"

1*1bH9oXWVGH3zuE0Ud8jqFg.jpg cb5f48757f1cddbcc241ffff7e61bd710b854b7a2f7b1edc505703410efe4e75.jpg 4702025+_2d55c8df9e5418a397b6fe96537f96bf.jpg

You're welcome :)

E B

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1488652325|4136454 said:
EB: I think I can take a gander at the answer to "how is it Obama's fault?"

:lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I especially like this one. The "very sacred election process" for which he lamented that millions of illegal votes were cast and it was rigged. Maybe if the guy slept more than 2 hrs. a night he'd be more cogent :rolleyes:

screen_shot_2017-03-04_at_10.png

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
No Obama is not doing fine. He is so terrified of his place in the history books that he is interfering where he does not belong.

And as to the below, why was this done days before he left office and not at the beginning of his Presidency?

"In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections."

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Calliecake|1488652219|4136452 said:

You are one powerful nasty woman LovesDogs!!! I'm patiently waiting for that one perfect post of yours that will make this whole nightmare disappear. Please hurry!!! Our country is depending on you!

Yes, she can sit with the original nasty woman on a plane reading about the Vice President's emails and still not figuring out why it is not the same as what she pulled.

E B

Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1488655022|4136468 said:
No Obama is not doing fine. He is so terrified of his place in the history books that he is interfering where he does not belong.

How so?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lawd......

Come on now 45, you can do better than this sh*t.

lets_see_some_receipts.gif

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's a booby. I wish he would stay off twitter. :rolleyes:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1488661645|4136492 said:
He's a booby. I wish he would stay off twitter. :rolleyes:

I wish he would check the facts a little better first.

He does make a lot of misstatements.

But I also wish the Dems would find a purpose and stop baiting him.

Also, Red, why did Obama make a change to who had access to classified information days before he left office?

I do not believe Obama's hands are clean in all of this.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
While the statement does not explicitly say whether any surveillance targeting Trump Tower occurred, it does claim that neither the president nor his administration made such an order.

For me it is not what Obama's office says, but what it is not saying.

I do not think the boy wonder was as pure as some here want to believe.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Republican senator from Nebraska:

screen_shot_2017-03-04_at_4.png

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
E B|1488664087|4136517 said:
Republican senator from Nebraska:

screen_shot_2017-03-04_at_4.png

I could read most of it - a little fuzzy, but could just be me.

And I agree. He is acknowledging something might have happened and it should be looked into.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this right here some mfobs.....

lol.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1488669195|4136543 said:
this right here some mfobs.....

This is incredible! hahahahahah.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock

And as to the below, why was this done days before he left office and not at the beginning of his Presidency?

"In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections."

I know this isn't a misleading fragment on some fake news amalgam being tweeted all over the place, but if you're really interested in understanding those expanded powers instead of bandying them about like a harbinger of an Obama conspiracy--which you should be--what they are, the purpose, and the genesis of them, here's an article. Hint: it's not what it sounds like on the alt right blogs.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/obama-expanding-nsa-powers/513041/

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
jaaron|1488674433|4136590 said:

I know this isn't a misleading fragment on some fake news amalgam being tweeted all over the place, but if you're really interested in understanding those expanded powers instead of bandying them about like a harbinger of an Obama conspiracy--which you should be--what they are, the purpose, and the genesis of them, here's an article. Hint: it's not what it sounds like on the alt right blogs.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/obama-expanding-nsa-powers/513041/

Why do some here feel the article they post is the definitive answer and negates others that have been referenced?

The timing of it gives me pause.

The more I hear about Obama post office, the more I do not trust his motives.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The man does not know how to tell the truth and doesn't have a presidential bone in his body. It amazes me that his supporters are not embarrassed by his actions. No matter what he does, they come running to his defense. it makes me wonder what you would do if your kids acted like he does?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Calliecake|1488679511|4136611 said:
The man does not know how to tell the truth and doesn't have a presidential bone in his body. It amazes me that his supporters are not embarrassed by his actions. No matter what he does, they come running to his defense. it makes me wonder what you would do if your kids acted like he does?

What does my kids have to do with Trump.

As long as Trump does things to benefit this country, I am on board.

I am not going to sweat over every spelling mistake he makes or when he misstates a fact or that his tie is too long.

If and when he actually crosses the line, you will hear from me.

As for my kids they are all over the age 18. We raised them the best we could. Are they perfect - of course not.

But they have not even remotely passed any imaginary line that would give me concern.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1488679511|4136611 said:

This is quite rude Callie. I am disappointed as you are normally nice to persons directly whether you agree with them or not.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, I'm sorry you found my comment rude. I thought it was a legitimate question. The man lies more than he tells the truth, acts like a spoiled child, and has treated people terribly. I certainly would not find this behavior acceptable if a teenager acted this way. Why is it acceptable for our president to act this way? I understand you don't like Obama. Did you find Trumps constant lies about Obama not being a citizen an acceptable thing to do? That went on for years. Look at the way Trump conducts himself. The only time he resembled a president he was reading from a TelePrompTer. Look at his actions this morning. Tweeting about The Apprentice. It's embarrassing. In all seriousness do think i would be feeling this way we feel if Rubio was the President? I can assure I would not. I may not have like all his agendas but I doubt he would have been an embarrassment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results