carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1488683757|4136628 said:
Red, I'm sorry you found my comment rude. I thought it was a legitimate question. The man lies more than he tells the truth, acts like a spoiled child, and has treated people terribly. I certainly would not find this behavior acceptable if a teenager acted this way. Why is it acceptable for our president to act this way? I understand you don't like Obama. Did you find Trumps constant lies about Obama not being a citizen an acceptable thing to do? That went on for years. Look at the way Trump conducts himself. The only time he resembled a president he was reading from a TelePrompTer. Look at his actions this morning. Tweeting about The Apprentice. It's embarrassing.

That is not the point. You made suppositions about someone else's fitness/actions as a mother. It does not matter what Trump does/says. :nono:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488684038|4136630 said:
Red, I'm sorry you found my comment rude. I thought it was a legitimate question. The man lies more than he tells the truth, acts like a spoiled child, and has treated people terribly. I certainly would not find this behavior acceptable if a teenager acted this way. Why is it acceptable for our president to act this way? I understand you don't like Obama. Did you find Trumps constant lies about Obama not being a citizen an acceptable thing to do? That went on for years. Look at the way Trump conducts himself. The only time he resembled a president he was reading from a TelePrompTer. Look at his actions this morning. Tweeting about The Apprentice. It's embarrassing.

That is not the point. You made suppositions about someone else's fitness/actions as a mother. It does not matter what Trump does/says. :nono:

By asking if they would find it acceptable if their kids acted this way? I think that's a bit of a stretch. I was trying to make a point. I'm not questioning anyones parenting. I'm asking if they would find this acceptable. I am pretty sure they would not find this acceptable behavior. From everything you and Ruby have ever posted I have never once thought you raised anything but nice respectful people.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1488684498|4136632 said:
redwood66|1488684038|4136630 said:

By asking if they would find it acceptable if their kids acted this way? I think that's a bit of a stretch. I was trying to make a point. I'm not questioning anyones parenting. I'm asking if they would find this acceptable. I am pretty sure they would not find this acceptable behavior. From everything you and Ruby have ever posted I have never once thought you raised anything but nice respectful people.

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad to hear you did not mean it the way it sounded. :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really didn't mean it to sound that way and I apologize if it did. I realize we don't agree on politics but I do know you are good parents.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1488684928|4136635 said:
I really didn't mean it to sound that way and I apologize if it did. I realize we don't agree on politics but I do know you are good parents.
FWIW I read it as, "wouldn't you find it 100% unacceptable if your children acted this way? And if yes, why do you not find it unacceptable for SCROTUS to act this way?"

I didn't read it as questioning parenting, just a rhetorical question to make a point about how unacceptable the behavior is. Just FYI, Callie.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1488685258|4136640 said:
FWIW I read it as, "wouldn't you find it 100% unacceptable if your children acted this way? And if yes, why do you not find it unacceptable for SCROTUS to act this way?"

I didn't read it as questioning parenting, just a rhetorical question to make a point about how unacceptable the behavior is. Just FYI, Callie.

Thank you LovesDogs. You read my comments exactly how I meant them. I've had a rough couple of days and now I feel bad that it may have come off that I was calling someone a bad mom. I appreciate your comments. Thank you again.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1488685915|4136642 said:

Thank you LovesDogs. You read my comments exactly how I meant them. I've had a rough couple of days and now I feel bad that it may have come off that I was calling someone a bad mom. I appreciate your comments. Thank you again.

I'm sorry you had a bad few days :(

I hope you feel better soon. Please don't feel bad about this, you did nothing wrong. :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1488685915|4136642 said:

I hope you feel better Callie. It was a misunderstanding so please do not feel bad.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
ruby59|1488677328|4136603 said:
jaaron|1488674433|4136590 said:
ruby59|1488655022|4136468 said:
No Obama is not doing fine. He is so terrified of his place in the history books that he is interfering where he does not belong.

And as to the below, why was this done days before he left office and not at the beginning of his Presidency?

"In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections."

I know this isn't a misleading fragment on some fake news amalgam being tweeted all over the place, but if you're really interested in understanding those expanded powers instead of bandying them about like a harbinger of an Obama conspiracy--which you should be--what they are, the purpose, and the genesis of them, here's an article. Hint: it's not what it sounds like on the alt right blogs.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/obama-expanding-nsa-powers/513041/

Why do some here feel the article they post is the definitive answer and negates others that have been referenced?

The timing of it gives me pause.

The more I hear about Obama post office, the more I do not trust his motives.

No, Ruby. It's not meant to be a definitive reference or negate anything except half-understandings clouded in suspicion. It's meant to give you some information on the genesis, timing and possible repercussions in order to allow you to better clarify your opinion, if you care to.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
redwood66|1488682184|4136622 said:
Calliecake|1488679511|4136611 said:
The man does not know how to tell the truth and doesn't have a presidential bone in his body. It amazes me that his supporters are not embarrassed by his actions. No matter what he does, they come running to his defense. it makes me wonder what you would do if your kids acted like he does?

This is quite rude Callie. I am disappointed as you are normally nice to persons directly whether you agree with them or not.

I didn't see it as an insult to Ruby's parenting at all, in fact the opposite. I took it to mean that although Callie and Ruby don't always agree politically, Ruby seems to be a very switched on parent and greatly concerned about her children and grandchildren (and children in general). So the assumption is that she would not accept that kind of behaviour from them, which makes it more baffling that she seems to think it's ok from Trump?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaaron|1488709541|4136700 said:
The man does not know how to tell the truth and doesn't have a presidential bone in his body. It amazes me that his supporters are not embarrassed by his actions. No matter what he does, they come running to his defense. it makes me wonder what you would do if your kids acted like he does?

This is quite rude Callie. I am disappointed as you are normally nice to persons directly whether you agree with them or not.

I didn't see it as an insult to Ruby's parenting at all, in fact the opposite. I took it to mean that although Callie and Ruby don't always agree politically, Ruby seems to be a very switched on parent and greatly concerned about her children and grandchildren (and children in general). So the assumption is that she would not accept that kind of behaviour from them, which makes it more baffling that she seems to think it's ok from Trump?[/quote]

+1 to Exactly what Jaaron wrote.

I am not reading any political threads these days but my attention was drawn to these posts (thank you to that person) and I feel the need to comment. This is a perfect example of having words twisted (as a few people on this forum are unfortunately intent on continuing to do). I won't get sucked in/have my words twisted any more by these women but I will to come to the defense of my friend Callie. Red, you *are* twisting Callie's words. That is clear to anyone who is reading.

Pattern (as I see it) that is occurring by a few here. Baiting, manipulating, devaluing, falsely accusing (exaggerated perception/exaggerated claims) to make the person (wrongly) attacked apologize and the cycle repeats.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1488718501|4136708 said:

I didn't see it as an insult to Ruby's parenting at all, in fact the opposite. I took it to mean that although Callie and Ruby don't always agree politically, Ruby seems to be a very switched on parent and greatly concerned about her children and grandchildren (and children in general). So the assumption is that she would not accept that kind of behaviour from them, which makes it more baffling that she seems to think it's ok from Trump?[/quote]

I am not reading any political threads these days but my attention was drawn to these posts (thank you to that person) and I feel the need to comment. This is a perfect example of having words twisted (as a few people on this forum are unfortunately intent on continuing to do). I won't get sucked in/have my words twisted any more by these women but I will to come to the defense of my friend Callie. Red, you *are* twisting Callie's words. That is clear to anyone who is reading.

Pattern (as I see it) that is occurring by a few here. Baiting, manipulating, devaluing, falsely accusing (exaggerated perception/exaggerated claims) to make the person (wrongly) attacked apologize and the cycle repeats.

What few people would that be missy? Those who do not agree with you? The meaning is not clear to anyone reading.

It appears to me that ruby took it exactly the way I did by asking "What do my kids have to do with Trump" in her response to Callie. Now Callie has responded to me and it has been cleared up between us but you seem to feel the need to jump in here to give your 2 cents and your continued opinion on how terrible some people are. As someone else said - what you think of me is none of my business. Maybe you will be successful in chasing off all opinions that do not align with your pious view of the world. Then you can have the echo chamber you desire.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488726472|4136735 said:

What few people would that be missy? Those who do not agree with you? The meaning is not clear to anyone reading.

It appears to me that ruby took it exactly the way I did by asking "What do my kids have to do with Trump" in her response to Callie. Now Callie has responded to me and it has been cleared up between us but you seem to feel the need to jump in here to give your 2 cents and your continued opinion on how terrible some people are. As someone else said - what you think of me is none of my business. Maybe you will be successful in chasing off all opinions that do not align with your pious view of the world. Then you can have the echo chamber you desire.

Interesting Red. You are the only one here I see calling someone "terrible". I'm just pointing out the *behavior* of a few (and no you won't bait me to call those few out and we all know who they are anyway). Behavior that includes baiting, twisting, manipulating and exaggerating plus some other poor behavior. If I called anyone a terrible person it was a misspeak on my part and unintentional. And I didn't do that in the post we are speaking about. So nice way to prove my point. Twisting others words.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1488727278|4136740 said:

Interesting Red. You are the only one here I see calling someone "terrible". I'm just pointing out the *behavior* of a few (and no you won't bait me to call those few out and we all know who they are anyway). Behavior that includes baiting, twisting, manipulating and exaggerating plus some other poor behavior. If I called anyone a terrible person it was a misspeak on my part and unintentional. And I didn't do that in the post we are speaking about. So nice way to prove my point. Twisting others words.

Oh please. You and I are both smart enough to know what is going on here. Thank you for proving my point. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66 said:

Oh please. You and I are both smart enough to know what is going on here. Thank you for proving my point. :wavey:

You're welcome. And thank you for proving my point. :halo: :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1488727545|4136743 said:
redwood66 said:

Peace.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66 said:
redwood66 said:

Peace.

Red, that is truly what I wish for all of us. Whatever you might believe I have no malice towards you or anyone here. I swear. Yes I dislike some of the behavior but I don't want to control anyone nor do I think I'm the only one who has valid points. I don't believe that. I wish for everyone peace and contentment and good health and that includes you. We are in agreement on this point. Peace for everyone is a worthwhile hope and dream. May it come true.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1488727942|4136747 said:
redwood66 said:
redwood66 said:

Peace.

Red, that is truly what I wish for all of us. Whatever you might believe I have no malice towards you or anyone here. I swear. Yes I dislike some of the behavior but I don't want to control anyone nor do I think I'm the only one who has valid points. I don't believe that. I wish for everyone peace and contentment and good health and that includes you. We are in agreement on this point. Peace for everyone is a worthwhile hope and dream. May it come true.

Thank you for this and your comments are well appreciated. Reading packrat's comments yesterday made me stop and think about WTH am I doing here. While I can be abrasive, I have the same exact sentiments as you have just expressed. But even though most people here know that about me, your comments (and others') about bullying seem very hypocritical to me (and others) as bullying and piling on can take many forms. It is very difficult to have an opinion that is opposite to the majority here as many make that seem to be a character defect even though they do not use those words. To me that is bullying. Can you understand that?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where did packrat post? I missed that. I would appreciate a heads up from someone. I read this thread, although I haven't been posting to it. Thank you.

Deb :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1488729108|4136751 said:
Where did packrat post? I missed that. I would appreciate a heads up from someone. I read this thread, although I haven't been posting to it. Thank you.

Deb :wavey:

Here Deb.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-mia-thread-anybody-heard-from-fill-in-the-name-lately.135593/page-21#post-4136671#p4136671']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-mia-thread-anybody-heard-from-fill-in-the-name-lately.135593/page-21#post-4136671#p4136671[/URL]

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488728587|4136750 said:
missy|1488727942|4136747 said:
redwood66 said:
redwood66 said:

Peace.

Thank you for this and your comments are well appreciated. Reading packrat's comments yesterday made me stop and think about WTH am I doing here. While I can be abrasive, I have the same exact sentiments as you have just expressed. But even though most people here know that about me, your comments (and others') about bullying seem very hypocritical to me (and others) as bullying and piling on can take many forms. It is very difficult to have an opinion that is opposite to the majority here as many make that seem to be a character defect even though they do not use those words. To me that is bullying. Can you understand that?

First of all just to let you know I'm on the go this morning writing from my phone so I apologize for any spelling errors or jumbledness of my post.

Yes I understand being in the minority is always challenging especially if you don't feel heard. I am sorry you feel I have been unfair towards you. From my point of view I am sad because what you and others have been doing (again my point of view) is abrasive and aggressive and even mean behavior and it seems none of you can just let it go so the continuous baiting continues. That's how I see it.

I feel I am a very fair person and it is far from the truth that I feel everyone has to be always on the same wavelength or thinking the same way. Despite how you might view my comments. I would like you know from this point forward I'm probably going back to ignoring some here and only came here because I felt Callie was being unfairly treated. And the use of the word bully is an explosive one that is complex so I won't call anyone here a bully but I would be lying if I didn't feel some of your behavior was leaning towards that. And I am sorry you felt I was bullying you. I don't want to engage in ugly behavior and that's why I feel if we can't agree to disagree I will continue to ignore.

And what I wrote above stands. I wish you truly only good things. You are not someone I hate no do I hate anyone here. And so moving forward I hope we can have a peaceful relationship if we continue to have online communication.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1488729303|4136753 said:
First of all just to let you know I'm on the go this morning writing from my phone so I apologize for any spelling errors or jumbledness of my post.

Yes I understand being in the minority is always challenging especially if you don't feel heard. I am sorry you feel I have been unfair towards you. From my point of view I am sad because what you and others have been doing (again my point of view) is abrasive and aggressive and even mean behavior and it seems none of you can just let it go so the continuous baiting continues. That's how I see it.

I feel I am a very fair person and it is far from the truth that I feel everyone has to be always on the same wavelength or thinking the same way. Despite how you might view my comments. I would like you know from this point forward I'm probably going back to ignoring some here and only came here because I felt Callie was being unfairly treated. And the use of the word bully is an explosive one that is complex so I won't call anyone here a bully but I would be lying if I didn't feel some of your behavior was leaning towards that. And I am sorry you felt I was bullying you. I don't want to engage in ugly behavior and that's why I feel if we can't agree to disagree I will continue to ignore.

And what I wrote above stands. I wish you truly only good things. You are not someone I hate no do I hate anyone here. And so moving forward I hope we can have a peaceful relationship if we continue to have online communication.

I can well understand how my posts can be taken as abrasive just like some others of the liberal persuasion here. Eliot and I have had our differences. Please know that I am a very frank and straight forward person who speaks in the same manner IRL. Some might view this as unfeeling or uncaring but my assurance to you I am not that at all. I am just not a gushy emotional person. Short and to the point. I hope everyone will remember that about me as it is never intended to be mean - until it is and I am baited - it happens. Well, I was tired of you up thread and that will happen too. :lol: Just like any other person. Everyone should try to think about how they come across. I had a great conversation with Gypsy (miss her!) and we both admitted our faults in trying to converse about our ideological differences. I will work on my end anyway.

Peace again to you. :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488729249|4136752 said:

Thank you, red. I love her.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SCROTUS has so much to say it's hard to keep up!

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-05%20at%2010.05.57%20AM.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I think what troubles me is that both sides write about incidences wit Trump as if these are rational actions of a normal President. Its not enough to say that its his style, or he was like this in the primary so he thinks his base will understand and applaud his words.This is Donald Trumps pattern of behavior.

He suffered two blows this week. Attorney General Session recused himself, and the Obama Whitehouse made sure the Russian Intel was distributed to many agencies so that the new Whitehouse could not sweep it under the rug somehow. So Trump I'm quite sure obsessed about this and lashed out irrationally in a tweet accusing Obama of wiretapping him in Trump Tower.

Mr. Clapper, until recently the head of National Security, through which any Fizer court application made, would come thru him, said definitively there was no wiretapping of Trump.

Donald Trump made this up. I think he is mentally ill and unstable, He is certainly not smart. He can't stop himself. He had to retaliate, much like the primary where he made up things about his opponents.

l love the title of this thread. If someone has some literary talent, it has the makings of a funny book and we do need funny.

I am looking for he media to call him out on his illness. He is not going to change and this makes him dangerous.

Annette

katharath

Ideal_Rock
smitcompton|1488740765|4136844 said:
Hi,

I think what troubles me is that both sides write about incidences wit Trump as if these are rational actions of a normal President. Its not enough to say that its his style, or he was like this in the primary so he thinks his base will understand and applaud his words.This is Donald Trumps pattern of behavior.

He suffered two blows this week. Attorney General Session recused himself, and the Obama Whitehouse made sure the Russian Intel was distributed to many agencies so that the new Whitehouse could not sweep it under the rug somehow. So Trump I'm quite sure obsessed about this and lashed out irrationally in a tweet accusing Obama of wiretapping him in Trump Tower.

Mr. Clapper, until recently the head of National Security, through which any Fizer court application made, would come thru him, said definitively there was no wiretapping of Trump.

Donald Trump made this up. I think he is mentally ill and unstable, He is certainly not smart. He can't stop himself. He had to retaliate, much like the primary where he made up things about his opponents.

l love the title of this thread. If someone has some literary talent, it has the makings of a funny book and we do need funny.

I am looking for he media to call him out on his illness. He is not going to change and this makes him dangerous.

Annette

Love your post, and I also think Trump is absolutely unstable and quite a fool. This "presidency" is a sham.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
As seen on twitter:

img_4610.png

img_4611.png

img_15458.jpg

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Are you running out of photos, that we are now into repeats.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results