shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In my opinion, trump is almost certainly in the early stages of what his father died from. Reading any of his unscripted speeches and I cannot believe that anyone - honestly - thinks he is competent enough to run a country. If his public unscripted speeches are him at his most competent, we indeed have a real problem.

Having said that- This probability - of his mental decline doesnt make his constant horrible actions against the decent people in this nation any less repugnant. His decisions will still hurt so many Americans actual lives, irrespective of his mental decline.

He said he was going to behave like Regan with regards to his mental capacity regarding media ect. Considering Regan’s increasingly severe impairment, esp toward the end of the second term, l hope trump decides he doesnt want to be trapped in the white house for his last few years. Even if he is even remotely as he calls it “stable” for what time is left. He would do himself and the nation a great service to stop now before he destroys himself and his name any further.

I saw he said his best qualities were his stability and his intelligence. Sadly - I agree with him on that small part. He is incredulously idiotic and unstable and those are probably his best 2 qualities.

I hope he leaves the white house soon so America can begin to restore some sence of decorum and credibity among the other nations of the world. The people in this country need to take a good hard look at themselves also. To have had so many citizens vote for such a comprehensively unfit man ( even in protest) is still a profoundly disappointing statement about where we are as a nation.
We must do better.
Our leaders should bring out the best in people. They should inspire us to become honorable, and we should be proud to send them to the world as our representative.

Having leaders who blatanly lie - almost without end and without understanding of consequence are a danger to humanity. To have a leader who determines to exact vengance for their percieved grievances and who continually show the worst of his human nature and then displays it as it if was an acceptable method of governance is abhorrent.

I hear people say this is not normal. I dont like that phrase . This is not just “not normal”- it is horrendous for our nation.
Until recently I was a lifelong republican. I dont know what party I am supposed to work with now. Maybe the answer is none, but I know , I do not support the style, manner and character of the man and party that is now openly defiling the humanity our nation once proclaimed to embrace.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I firmly believe he is impaired by something IN ADDITION to narcissism.

Yeah, well, I would have said that about him before whatever physical impairment I now believe has also hit him. I don't believe his character defects or psychiatric diagnoses were ever limited to narcissism! But now we can add a physical impairment (or, perhaps, more than one) to the mix.

I think we may have either Alzheimer's (Ronald Reagan) and/or a TIA/CVA issue going on here on top of all his psychiatric and anti-social personality issues. And seeing him not being able to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" worried me a lot.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would be sad if Trump is starting with some kind of dementia and fights to stay president. I could see that happening. He doesn’t seem the type to give in quietly.

Your nation deserves the best and I don’t believe a president with dementia is it.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
And Trump is saying he would beat Oprah if she ran for president.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This sign is the motto of our state...

illegals-california.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, I hear there are houses for sale in Utah, the reddest state in America.

... don't let the door hitcha.

Is Utah redder than Alabama? Everyone kept saying that Alabama was the reddest state during the Judge Roy Moore thing. They wouldn't have been fibbing about that, would they? How about Alabama for DF?

Deb

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DF, I hear there are houses for sale in Utah, the reddest state in America.

... don't let the door hitcha. ;-)

No no!!! dont be sending supporters to utah. While it is a “red “ state, there is a very large percent who find trump repulsive.
Between the democrat vote and the 3rd party trump got 54% of the reddest state in the union to vote AGAINST HIM in the general election. Trump did not win the popular vote there.

During the primaries where republicans there could choose which republican canidate they wanted to get the nomination republicans showed up in record numbers to caucas against him.
9754F8AE-6C46-4E42-BC46-2472046C03A5.png

85% of republicans in utah ( only registered republicans can vote in the caucus) did not want trump.
By election day 1 out of 5 citizens still could not support the party and vote for trump and voted 3rd party ( 21.5% ) and 24% of the state voted for hillary.

For comparison in 2012 general election the republican canidate got 72.6 % of the vote. But in 2016 trump couldnt even get 1/2 the state.

Try west virginia !

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Utah redder than Alabama? Everyone kept saying that Alabama was the reddest state during the Judge Roy Moore thing. They wouldn't have been fibbing about that, would they? How about Alabama for DF?

Deb
No Chinese allowed in Alabama...;))

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is the thing with people who are truly intelligent. Universally they understand they have a lot to learn and the more they learn the more questions they find.
Today my child said “Diane Einstein is a hero and will be in a movie one day when this is all over!” I said you mean feinstein ? Diane feinstein is not related to Albert einstein honey but she is brave and seems to care about the country more than power or position even though she is a democrat.

Frankly I don’t think she should have released the gps fusion testimony without an agreement with sen grassley. But after reading much of it , I am wondering why Grassley is not resigning. It seems he was making an effort to hide legitimate testimony showing a real possibility that trump was being blackmailed. I wonder if graham and him will be facing charges sooner than later. I am sickened that steele who isnt even a US Citizen cares more about making sure a president is not being blackmailed than 1/2 of the senate! At first I thought the dossier was probably a hack job to make people look bad. Now though it looks more likely than not, that trump is compromised. The testimony they gave under oath is pretty solid and if trump could have proved it fake he would have by now. Instead he just repeats his talking points and he looks guilty each new denial with no new facts to support his lies

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
That is the thing with people who are truly intelligent. Universally they understand they have a lot to learn and the more they learn the more questions they find.
Today my child said “Diane Einstein is a hero and will be in a movie one day when this is all over!” I said you mean feinstein ? Diane feinstein is not related to Albert einstein honey but she is brave and seems to care about the country more than power or position even though she is a democrat.

Frankly I don’t think she should have released the gps fusion testimony without an agreement with sen grassley. But after reading much of it , I am wondering why Grassley is not resigning. It seems he was making an effort to hide legitimate testimony showing a real possibility that trump was being blackmailed. I wonder if graham and him will be facing charges sooner than later. I am sickened that steele who isnt even a US Citizen cares more about making sure a president is not being blackmailed than 1/2 of the senate! At first I thought the dossier was probably a hack job to make people look bad. Now though it looks more likely than not, that trump is compromised. The testimony they gave under oath is pretty solid and if trump could have proved it fake he would have by now. Instead he just repeats his talking points and he looks guilty each new denial with no new facts to support his lies

I think the past year (and I would argue the 8 years before that) have shown that it is the Republicans who deserve this put-down.

Grassley was never going to agree to release the transcript, because it completely contradicts the narrative he and other Republicans are actively selling to Americans who couldn't be bothered with facts.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fair point t-c

Grassley misled and played along with a fraudulent narrative so as not to hurt trump.

He should resign as a senator. That 22 hours of gps fusion testimony is stunning and there is NO excuse for grassley’s and the republicans behavior.
They all deserve to lose their jobs. Every last one. I saw 30 republicans have decided not to run again in 2018 - it should be all of them. They should be taking care of the country - they are not.
They should be doing all they can to figure out what happened. Not trying to jail the man who tried to save us.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frankly I don’t think she should have released the gps fusion testimony without an agreement with sen grassley.

Senator Grassley is the man who, with Senator Lindsey Graham, charged Christopher Steele with the crime of misleading Congress (not necessarily intentionally) with his testimony although he (Grassley) knew all along about the contents of this report. Is it really reasonable to force Senator Feinstein to follow some arcane protocol (I do not know if it is even codified in writing) and wait for a co-conspirator of President Trump to decide to help her to expose the conspiracy?

I know you know-on one level-that what Senator Grassley did was wrong. But it confounds me that, knowing what you know, you would expect Senator Feinstein to allow him to bury the conspiracy!

AGBF

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I never said i thought grassley should have been allowed to bury it.
He is the head of the comittee.
She should have told him before she did it
He should have given the green light to release it.

If a democrat was running a council/commitee I would want them to have the same procedure. During investigations if a witness agrees to have testimony release and the public needs to know any republican member should alert the democratic head

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Grassley was trying to hide to cover for trump.
He is no longer fit to be heading that investigation! He should resign. He is covering his parties possible crimes . Feinstein should have told him she was releasing it. And if he said no to cover for trump he should no longer have been in charge.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never said i thought grassley should have been allowed to bury it.
He is the head of the comittee.
She should have told him before she did it

I know you did not say that Grassley should be allowed to bury it. You said exactly what I quoted you as saying and I will quote you verbatim once again:

"Frankly I don’t think she should have released the gps fusion testimony without an agreement with sen grassley.'

You stated that Senator Feinstein should not have released the document without "an agreement with Grassley". Since he had been asked repeatedly to release it and would not, Senator Feinstein could not get his permission. Had she not released the document on her own, (as she had every right to do), the result would have been that it would be buried.

And, by the way, do you see Grassley resigning? Is he doing what you suggested, or is he a criminal who had to be brought down by Senator Feinstein?

t-c

Brilliant_Rock

I forgot to thank you for taking time to read the transcript and forming your own opinion, instead of just listening to Republican talking heads. If only more people would inform themselves this way...

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got off work and went to the gym. Came home to see the washington post story.
I feel literally sick to my stomach.
Words cannot express my disgust for the disgusting excuse for a human that is occupying the white house.
trump needs to resign NOW

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Words cannot express my disgust for the disgusting excuse for a human that is occupying the white house.

You are a thoughtful woman. I apologize for becoming hotheaded with you.

Deb

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every white person should resign and let minorities run DC.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
4F5593BC-FD2B-4220-A39E-CE69481505D4.jpeg How old is this man? He sounds like a petulant child.

Attachments

• 6AA69710-47C9-4C12-92A2-F89EF9165CD9.jpeg
    6AA69710-47C9-4C12-92A2-F89EF9165CD9.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 18

E B

Ideal_Rock
4F5593BC-FD2B-4220-A39E-CE69481505D4.jpeg How old is this man? He sounds like a petulant child.

And apparently, this decision to move the embassy was made under President Bush before Obama was even elected. But silly little factual details like that never phase our CiC! It’s about as transparent an excuse as I’ve ever seen from him, actually. I wonder if he knows London hates him, or if his people have kept this out of the coloring book page briefing they prepare for him every morning.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
And apparently, this decision to move the embassy was made under President Bush before Obama was even elected. But silly little factual details like that never phase our CiC! It’s about as transparent an excuse as I’ve ever seen from him, actually. I wonder if he knows London hates him, or if his people have kept this out of the coloring book page briefing they prepare for him every morning.

He knows London hates him and that the reason why they can’t find time for his visit (read: they keep getting cancelled) is because every time his visit date gets found out, the people, including MPs, threaten to protest. Downing Street doesn’t want to take the chance hurting the Very Stable Genius’ ego, because he might retaliate by withholding the trade deal the UK wants/needs. We’ve already seen him lash out at PM May on Twitter for telling him he’s wrong to retweet a racist British group. That’s the problem with Very Stable Geniuses.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results