shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After one year of investigation we still haven't heard anything from Mueller yet despite of the fact that the investigating team is biased against Trump.

So true. So true. It would, indeed, a show of how unbiased (i.e. how disinterested) Mueller's team was if they issued their verdict ahead of their investigation. Sort of like the trials in Lewis Carroll's "Through The Looking Glass".

Deb
:read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So true. So true. It would, indeed, a show of how unbiased (i.e. how disinterested) Mueller's team was if they issued their verdict ahead of their investigation. Sort of like the trials in Lewis Carroll's "Through The Looking Glass".

Deb
:read:
Hey why not???...James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

The comments to the tweet Trump links to (https://twitter.com/gop/status/949395088735723520) are hilarious!

here's one:
DS02NowVwAAs7Nt.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Book: $20
Current "presidency": Infinitely expensive (in a whole variety of ways.. )
The comments: Fvcking PRICELESS!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to start reading this book today. The comments on the book are priceless!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So genius he doesn't know how many periods are in an ellipsis (or when to use one.) Cool story, bro.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see the Pakistanis have kicked off by burning the US flag. They are angry they won’t be getting aid until they do more to combat domestic terrorism.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock

Trump is probably ignorant of the fact that Democrats were right on the "old Reagan playbook": Reagan actually was displaying onset dementia during this second term.

J Alzheimers Dis. 2015;45(3):959-63. doi: 10.3233/JAD-142763.
Tracking discourse complexity preceding Alzheimer's disease diagnosis: a case study comparing the press conferences of Presidents Ronald Reagan and George Herbert Walker Bush.
Berisha V, Wang S, LaCross A, Liss J.

...President Reagan showed a significant reduction in the number of unique words over time and a significant increase in conversational fillers and non-specific nouns over time. There was no significant trend in these features for President Bush.​

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Was I the only one who almost spit out coffee reading this line?

"....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

He's like...really smart...like really. :lol::lol-2:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Was I the only one who almost spit out coffee reading this line?

"....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

He's like...really smart...like really. :lol::lol-2:

I was reading a piece by Robert Reich ("Seriously, How Dumb is Trump?") that quoted a Wharton professor who said Trump was "the dumbest goddamn student I ever had."

This is Robert Reich's sourcing:
Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'
Surprise, surprise. The president came to business school thinking he knew it all.
By FrankDiPrima / DailyKos
October 13, 2017, 4:51 AM GMT

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982. Kelley, who also had vast experience as a business consultant, was the author of a then-widely used textbook called Marketing Intelligence:The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968 ). Kelley taught marketing management both to undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. He would have been 100 this year.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

This has relevance now because as recently as this week, President Trump challenged the Secretary of State of the United States to an IQ contest. This came within two days after NBC reported that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the President a “moron” or a "f**king moron." The president has frequently bragged that he was a great student at a great school (Wharton). Thus, the public is entitled to a contrary view from somebody who was there (Dr. Kelley), and I faithfully report it here.

Bill Kelley was one smart cookie. His textbook was standard in his time in the then-new field of “marketing intelligence” and the necessity of using computers and databases to manage it. (See onlinelibrary.wiley.com which credits Bill for coining the quoted phrase.)

Kelley’s view seems to be shared by other University of Pennsylvanians. See thedp.com, from the Daily Pennsylvanian, stating:

Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Trump’s classmates doubt that the real estate mogul was an academic powerhouse.

“He was not in any kind of leadership. I certainly doubt he was the smartest guy in the class,” said Steve Perelman, a 1968 Wharton classmate and a former Daily Pennsylvanian news editor.

Some classmates speculated that Trump skipped class, others that he commuted to New York on weekends. . . .

1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris recalled that “Don ... was loath to really study much.

Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not “seem to care about being prepared.”​
Thanks and R.I.P., Bill Kelley! The words still ring in my ears: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”​

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
I love Robert Reich :kiss2:

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was reading a piece by Robert Reich ("Seriously, How Dumb is Trump?") that quoted a Wharton professor who said Trump was "the dumbest goddamn student I ever had."

This is Robert Reich's sourcing:
Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'
Surprise, surprise. The president came to business school thinking he knew it all.
By FrankDiPrima / DailyKos
October 13, 2017, 4:51 AM GMT

...Kelley’s view seems to be shared by other University of Pennsylvanians. See thedp.com, from the Daily Pennsylvanian, stating:

Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Trump’s classmates doubt that the real estate mogul was an academic powerhouse.

“He was not in any kind of leadership. I certainly doubt he was the smartest guy in the class,” said Steve Perelman, a 1968 Wharton classmate and a former Daily Pennsylvanian news editor.

Some classmates speculated that Trump skipped class, others that he commuted to New York on weekends. . . .

1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris recalled that “Don ... was loath to really study much.

Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not “seem to care about being prepared.”​
Thanks and R.I.P., Bill Kelley! The words still ring in my ears: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”​

I find all of that very easy to believe. Trump was crass and offensive while campaigning, but he comes across as nothing but a simpleton and ridiculous jac**ss nowadays. He's a real, live President Skroob. I can't stand to read his twitter blather.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe the new book on Trump, when the author Michael Wolff has been interviewed states most people that come in contact with Trump (that work with him) describe him as child like ie needing instant gratification, unable to cope when things don't go his way, rude, petulant, tantrum throwing, almost manic in the way he acts etc.

And WikiLeaks attempted to post large sections of it free to undermine the sales of it - which I assume is further evidence Trump has been controlling/paying off WikiLeaks this whole time.....

Reactions: E B

E B

Ideal_Rock
And WikiLeaks attempted to post large sections of it free to undermine the sales of it - which I assume is further evidence Trump has been controlling/paying off WikiLeaks this whole time.....

It seems to be Russia, but 'same diff' at this point, right?

Mr. How Dare Anyone Kneel was just videotaped at the ball game he's at not knowing the words to the National Anthem. Oh god, can you imagine the Fox outrage had it been Obama.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mr. How Dare Anyone Kneel was just videotaped at the ball game he's at not knowing the words to the National Anthem. Oh god, can you imagine the Fox outrage had it been Obama.

I didn't see him "not knowing the words" so I don't know how that manifested itself, but if he actually didn't know them, could he have forgotten them? He slurred his words not long ago. Could he have had some sort of cerebral incident? Could he have Alzheimer's?

AGBF

E B

Ideal_Rock
I didn't see him "not knowing the words" so I don't know how that manifested itself, but if he actually didn't know them, could he have forgotten them? He slurred his words not long ago. Could he have had some sort of cerebral incident? Could he have Alzheimer's?
AGBF

That's a theory I've seen floated more and more lately, though IANAD so I have no idea. His dad had it.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems to be Russia, but 'same diff' at this point, right?

I doubt the majority of Russians would care jack about that book, it's Trump and family and his henchmen who care because it makes him look bad, unstable etc, I don't however doubt that anything to try and discredit it or impact sales of it, has been done through Russian connections.....

I watched Trumps staffers and PR people claim that the author never had access to the Whitehouse and and President and a few moments later they interviewed several Whitehouse journalists who work out of there all who said they saw Michael Wolff inside the pressrooms at the whitehouse every day for months and months. I guess when you are a Trump employee the truth is somewhat "fluid" - aka everything they don't like is fake news.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the video of him seeming to forget the words

Reactions: t-c

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
I doubt the majority of Russians would care jack about that book, it's Trump and family and his henchmen who care because it makes him look bad, unstable etc, I don't however doubt that anything to try and discredit it or impact sales of it, has been done through Russian connections.....

I watched Trumps staffers and PR people claim that the author never had access to the Whitehouse and and President and a few moments later they interviewed several Whitehouse journalists who work out of there all who said they saw Michael Wolff inside the pressrooms at the whitehouse every day for months and months. I guess when you are a Trump employee the truth is somewhat "fluid" - aka everything they don't like is fake news.

Maybe Trump asked for another favor from Russians and they agreed, using Wikileaks in the process.

They saw Wolff in the West Wing lobby, not the press room, wearing a blue West Wing pass vs the gray press pass.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is frightening to watch that video. I didn't know it would be. It actually makes me hate Trump a lot less. He is, in my opinion, still a huge danger, of course. And of course I feel he needs to be removed from office. But I am starting to believe he is impaired by something other than just narcissism. Thank you for posting it, Maisie.

AGBF

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is frightening to watch that video. I didn't know it would be. It actually makes me hate Trump a lot less. He is, in my opinion, still a huge danger, of course. And of course I feel he needs to be removed from office. But I am starting to believe he is impaired by something other than just narcissism. Thank you for posting it, Maisie.

AGBF

You are most welcome Deb :)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

I firmly believe he is impaired by something IN ADDITION to narcissism.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results