carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GetFileAttachment

BTW, where it says -9... That's where I am!!!

ETA: OOPS -- this doesn't seem to be posting here, I'll try a different way.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ordered my copy from amazon immediately after reading this news, anyone else? :lol:

Maria, I swear I wondered to myself if Chump has some financial interest in the sales and that's why he's doing this!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maria, I swear I wondered to myself if Chump has some financial interest in the sales and that's why he's doing this!!!

I know!

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently Wolff has tapes of many of the interviews, despite his sketchy reputation as an author. The interviews that were taped will be unassailable.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Apparently Wolff has tapes of many of the interviews, despite his sketchy reputation as an author. The interviews that were taped will be unassailable.

Unassailable to anyone reasonable but not to Trump. He has a history of denying that recordings of his voice are in fact his. And this was BEFORE the Access Hollywood tape denials. :lol: He used to call journalists and pretend to be his own publicist, planting phony stories about how desirable women found him. His worldview has been that people will believe any and all of his lies - and, we have to admit, he's not entirely wrong about that. The same kind of stupid suckers that bought into Trump University and elected him president will believe him when he says those tapes are "fake news."

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unassailable to anyone reasonable but not to Trump. He has a history of denying that recordings of his voice are in fact his. And this was BEFORE the Access Hollywood tape denials. :lol: He used to call journalists and pretend to be his own publicist, planting phony stories about how desirable women found him. His worldview has been that people will believe any and all of his lies - and, we have to admit, he's not entirely wrong about that. The same kind of stupid suckers that bought into Trump University and elected him president will believe him when he says those tapes are "fake news."

I get it. I get it. But what do you want from me? I hope you do not expect me to cure American stupidity.;))

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's completely unhinged. I give him like 3 more months before he implodes....

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 10.23.24 AM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's completely unhinged. I give him like 3 more months before he implodes....

That doesn't do us any good if he is still in office, soxfan! How do we get the b*stard out of office? The Republicans are totally complicit in keeping Mr. off-his-rocker in The Oval Office!!! No one has invoked the 25th Amendment. The House has not voted to impeach him. The Republicans put party above country. The Founding Fathers did not envision such a scenario when they wrote checks and balances between the branches of government into The US Constitution.

AGBF

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: I thought these types of books are released after a presidency not during. It seems there isn’t much love for your president.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That doesn't do us any good if he is still in office, soxfan! How do we get the b*stard out of office?

AGBF
Easy, If the Dems nominate a good candidate in 2020.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easy, If the Dems nominate a good candidate in 2020.

Hahaha! The Republicans are such big jokers!

There is no time for another good candidate. We Democrats did that already in 2016. She won the popular vote even with the Russians interfering in the elections. Unfortunately, we ran out of time because he who shall not be named is likely to blow up the world before we can hold another presidential election.

ButHerEmails.jpg

AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb. don't worry you'll still be alive come 2020!...;)) If our economy stay strong you will witness DT winning again in 2020.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Well it is all Hillary's fault, because if she hadn't had wisdom, substance and temperament he wouldn't have HAD to commit treason by seeking to collude with Russia.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it is all Hillary's fault, because if she hadn't had wisdom, substance and temperament he wouldn't have HAD to commit treason by seeking to collude with Russia.
Nahhh, you must give Obama some credit too for the slow growth economy.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While we are speaking of b*stards whom we need to remove from office, we need to to get rid of Devin Nunes immediately. Removing Paul Ryan, who persuaded the FBI and the DOJ to give in to his ridiculous demands for FBI documents he had no right to and access to FBI agents he has no right to interview, would also be a plus. And it would also be a plus to remove to remove that fascist dotard Charles Grassley who just moved to charge Christopher Steele with a crime for making contradictory statements to The US Congress. And his companion in crime Lindsey Graham.

We have to get these names out there. If no one knows that these guys are thugs, no one will demonstrate against them. There should be banners in the street denouncing them!

AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nahhh, you must give Obama some credit too for the slow growth economy.

The discussion moved on from Obama's petty sins, DF. First of all, we remember the recession of 2008 and that George W. Bush (43) presided over it. But far more important is that since then the Russians attempted to interfere in the US elections and took many steps that did constitute interference. Many members of the current White House, who were part of the current president's campaign staff, colluded with the Russians who offered to help get their candidate elected.

We do not yet know, but we suspect, that the current president was part of the collusion with Russia to interfere in the US election. That is of more importance than most anything else right now save natural disasters, nuclear war, and other possible causes of genocide.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m beginning to worry about you @Dancing Fire . You seem to be having memory problems. Do you remember the state the economy was in when Obama took office??? Do you remember the Bush years?
CC
I remember very well about our economy back then. I never did criticized Obama during his first 6 yrs as Prez, b/c he was dealt a bad hand, however he could have done a better job running our economy during his last two yrs in the WH. had Obama done a better job during his last two yrs HRC would be Prez. today.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While we are speaking of b*stards whom we need to remove from office, we need to to get rid of Devin Nunes immediately. Removing Paul Ryan, who persuaded the FBI and the DOJ to give in to his ridiculous demands for FBI documents he had no right to and access to FBI agents he has no right to interview, would also be a plus. And it would also be a plus to remove to remove that fascist dotard Charles Grassley who just moved to charge Christopher Steele with a crime for making contradictory statements to The US Congress. And his companion in crime Lindsey Graham.

AGBF
LOL, The words of a true left winger! . It is only fair to investigate Reps. but never any Dems.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We do not yet know, but we suspect, that the current president was part of the collusion with Russia to interfere in the US election. That is of more importance than most anything else right now save natural disasters, nuclear war, and other possible causes of genocide.
After one year of investigation we still haven't heard anything from Mueller yet despite of the fact that the investigating team is biased against Trump.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results