shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Tuesday’s 7.06ct Old Mine Cut in OG-inspired setting

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of us on PS talked about how awful it was when that beautiful stone was stolen. I’m so glad that Dolly was the miracle worker that she is and found a beautiful stone for you! I love the name and the story behind it. Is the melee also rescued from the bracelet? So so beautiful!

It truly was the worst :( I’m still quite traumatized from it. The setting likely got scrapped from the dealer; Dolly sourced the melee from her stash!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear about your terrible experience but I'm glad that Tuesday is able to make up for it. What a lovely name and meaning behind it. Now I got to tell my husband "it's Tuesday" and see what he says lol.

Anyway enjoy Tuesday and that lovely setting which is so unique and pays homage to her old setting! Couldn't tell that it was a new setting.

I wish I can remember what movie it was from! All I remember was the diamond earrings and the conversation.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Tuesday is just beyond stunning! And I LOVE the patina.

Ahem-when you have time-we need a bazillion more pics!!!

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love her and the bracelet setting, but it’s even prettier on your finger. I’m so glad this saga had a happy ending.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She truly did an amazing job! But I’m still wondering if I should ask to slim down the prongs a tiny bit more, darken the “patina” wash a tiny bit more, and add milgrain…

Nooooo leave her just the way she is (she’s perfect imo) unless you would hand deliver it to Dolly and hand delivered back to you again! I wouldn’t post this ring. :hand:
It’s truly one of a kind (ORTRTA (One Ring To Rule Them All)) kinda piece and I’m so happy for you!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nooooo leave her just the way she is (she’s perfect imo) unless you would hand deliver it to Dolly and hand delivered back to you again! I wouldn’t post this ring. :hand:
It’s truly one of a kind (ORTRTA (One Ring To Rule Them All)) kinda piece and I’m so happy for you!

Lordtttt, just getting Tuesday herself required 3 flights from me to visit stones and 1 from Dolly's assistant Kat lol. I absolutely will never mail anything ever again, no matter the value, and only did so because I had a sick breastfeeding newborn at the time that I couldn't easily leave. Talk about shitty circumstances and trauma! I was already very anxious to mail to begin with; I have a pile of jewelry that needs to be fixed for years that I haven't sent (to Joseph Schubach in AZ to IDJ in NY). The confirmation bias of my anxiety when the 7.34 got stolen has just spiraled me into "see, I knew it, it isn't safe to mail ever" despite the industry shipping millions of dollars in jewelry every day in unsuspecting boxes.

But luckily I am not very far from Dolly, and go back to LA very frequently. Hence still questioning if I want to zhuzh Tuesday up a tiny bit more dramatic.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuesday is just beyond stunning! And I LOVE the patina.

Ahem-when you have time-we need a bazillion more pics!!!

HAHA

DID I SPEND $100+ ON A BOX OF HAND MADE AND HAND PAINTED CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES AND FRENCH MACARONS JUST TO HAVE PRETTY DESSERTS AS PROPS TO POSE HER WITH?

They'll be coming. Today has been very, very overcast and sprinkly on-and-off, and I've been busy chasing my tail after coming home from my trip away.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
HAHA

DID I SPEND $100+ ON A BOX OF HAND MADE AND HAND PAINTED CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES AND FRENCH MACARONS JUST TO HAVE PRETTY DESSERTS AS PROPS TO POSE HER WITH?

They'll be coming. Today has been very, very overcast and sprinkly on-and-off, and I've been busy chasing my tail after coming home from my trip away.

Yes! desserts and diamonds-my fave combo-can’t wait! :dance:

RX1990

Rough_Rock
Thank you all. I’m celebrating my birthday with one of my best friends and really enjoying Tuesday in all the sunshine and extended light evening hours!

Here’s a quick lil video of the sparkle party!

Congratulations on such a captivating ring! This diamond really draws you in and has all the mesmerizing charm of an OMC to me.

I am sorry you had such a long, frustrating journey to get to this point, but I am glad the bumps along the way did not take away anything from such a beautiful outcome.

I love the backstory behind the name too :)

Enjoy it good health!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on such a captivating ring! This diamond really draws you in and has all the mesmerizing charm of an OMC to me.

I am sorry you had such a long, frustrating journey to get to this point, but I am glad the bumps along the way did not take away anything from such a beautiful outcome.

I love the backstory behind the name too :)

Enjoy it good health!

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see more about your ring coming soon. It’s got me giddy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results