shape
carat
color
clarity

Trouble........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Alexis,
A little time has passed and I just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing..how are things going with your ex and how are you dealing with everything??

Just wanted you to know that you are not forgotten..

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sophie,

So far things are ok. They are getting better. Slowly. I have no talked to my ex at all for the last 2 weeks or so.

Last Saturday I crashed and totalled my car.
15.gif
My fault, I didnt see the other truck. So that was great. So now I have no car. It seems like once everything that can go wrong will go wrong and then some.
People say bad things always happen in threes. And the Ex knows I was in an accident and never decided to call and see if I was ok. Nice huh? Yeah he''s a winner.
38.gif
11.gif
29.gif

I have a friend coming into town tonight so some other friends of mine and him are all gunna hang out and maybe go out for a little bit tonight. So that should be fun. I have slowly been getting back out into the world bit by bit...whenever I am not working that is. :) Which doesnt seem like much...
28.gif

Overall its pretty much a day by day process and slowly things will get better with time and I will be able to be ok again fully. Or as much as possible in this situation.
40.gif

Just thought i would update. Thanks everyone for all the support and kind thoughts. Now I know why I love this board so much.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about the car accident! Are you ok? Go out and have a great time with your friends and try to forget everything for a while. It sounds like you''re doing really well though

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah, I should tell you that I am ok. I am sore and I jarred by back but other than that I am doing ok. So far I am ok. :)

I cant confirm my mentality but..ya know how that goes....

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update Alexis, keeping you in my thoughts.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Alexis,

So sorry about the car accident. Please continue to make yourself your number one priority. You need lots of TLC right now and may for a while. Don''t be afraid to ask for it from your friends and us!

Have you made any progress re: finding a counselor?

Thinking of you.

K

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, I''ve been thinking about you. I''m so glad you''re ok.

Hang in there, life is just throwing you some real curve balls. Grab that bat and let her rip.
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you gave us some news. Sorry about the car accident, those are so scary!
32.gif

Take care of yourself, I''m still thinking about you!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just read this thread... Alexis, I am in such deep admiration of your COURAGE through all of this!! I can''t believe all of the mounting s*** you''ve had to deal with over the past month, I am so so sorry--but you have come out of it with such strength! I''m sending major, major hugs and positive thoughts your way. Stay strong
36.gif

P.S. Yes--his address please? My dad and brothers are hobby-hunters
27.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so now I REALLY need to vent.

HE and the NERVE to call me at WORK today.

He didnt ask if I was ok, didnt bring up the car accident, didnt have any emotion whatsoever!

He wanted to know if I would pay for a diamond earring. He went and got his other ear pierced and wanted to know if I would pay for it.

Before we broke up I ordered him a Breitling Watch online. Well it never shipped and then we broke up so I had the $$ put back in my account. Well we were still on good terms so I told him to find a new watch and Iwould pay for it. Then all that drama happened...the baby, Taira his new girlfriend...ya know...everything.

I just wanted the phone call to end so I just told him I had to go.
So do I still keep my promise (because thats the type of person I am) or tell him to screw off?

But most of all I cant believe the NERVE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone wanna take a baseball bat to his cars?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
AHHH! The nerve of that little... (insert explative here). You have no reason to keep your promise, at all. He''s not worth it. And next time he calls, hang up on him. Don''t even say hello. And yes, as soon as I find a bat....

*M*

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Please, please, please say that you are not seriously considering this???????????????

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/20/2006 3:32:33 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so now I REALLY need to vent.

HE and the NERVE to call me at WORK today.

He didnt ask if I was ok, didnt bring up the car accident, didnt have any emotion whatsoever!

He wanted to know if I would pay for a diamond earring. He went and got his other ear pierced and wanted to know if I would pay for it.

Before we broke up I ordered him a Breitling Watch online. Well it never shipped and then we broke up so I had the $$ put back in my account. Well we were still on good terms so I told him to find a new watch and Iwould pay for it. Then all that drama happened...the baby, Taira his new girlfriend...ya know...everything.

I just wanted the phone call to end so I just told him I had to go.
So do I still keep my promise (because thats the type of person I am) or tell him to screw off?

But most of all I cant believe the NERVE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone wanna take a baseball bat to his cars?
This is a no-brainer, Alexis...Please DO NOT DO ANYTHING for this guy!!! You don''t owe him anything, nothing, ziltch...and DO NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT!!! You owe him nothing!! In fact, he should be grateful that you didn''t hang up on him when you heard his voice on the other end of the phone. You sound like such a nice person, and he is such a preditator...and fact, he reminds me of k-fed. Hang in there...You deserve better then this!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Bah, you owe him nothing. Anyway, he probably wants to give them to the new girl but doesn''t want to spring for them himself.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
First of all I am so sorry about the car accident, but glad to hear you''re ok Alexis. Now about him asking you to pay for the diamond earring, are you serious?? NO WAY. You owe him nothing. I can''t believe he even had the nerve to ask you.
29.gif
But then again what I have read about him I guess it''s not that surprising.
20.gif
Next time he calls hang up on him. Guess you don''t have caller ID ar work??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2006 4:03:14 PM
Author: Kaleigh
First of all I am so sorry about the car accident, but glad to hear you''re ok Alexis. Now about him asking you to pay for the diamond earring, are you serious?? NO WAY. You owe him nothing. I can''t believe he even had the nerve to ask you.
29.gif
But then again what I have read about him I guess it''s not that surprising.
20.gif
Next time he calls hang up on him. Guess you don''t have caller ID ar work??
DITTO to every word she said. He is a lunatic.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a self absorbed a$$. Alexis, you are sooooooooooo lucky to be rid of him.

I don''t think I need to tell you what to do, you know.
2.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif

I''m just speechless!
6.gif

Ok, the guy is now officially insane. He cheats on you, he gets you pregnant and acts horribly callous. Abandons you after the procedure to go out with his friends. And he wants you to buy him a luxury present???
29.gif
Tell him you spent the money on the doctor!!
29.gif

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
You have GOT to be kidding! No, no, no, you don''t owe him because you "promised". I''m sure you both made lots of "promises" during your relationship, which is over . . . right? Seriously, at this point I would block his calls. Talking to him can''t possible be helping you in any way.
14.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis this guy seriously has some personality disorder or something .He is not able to take responsabilty for any of his actions and thus thinks he had done nothing wrong. In fact in his disordered world he would blame eveyone else and be uable to show any remorse for his hurtful behaviour. This is exactly what he has done
But you Alexis are a fully functioning human being and you need to not have any and I mean ANY contact with this guy period.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Alexis,

If he calls you again with this ridiculous request or any others, tell him thats what his new girlfriend is for and then hang up on him. If he does continue to call you, ask your boss for a phone with caller id.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope you''re reading the suggested books: he''s trying to keep you sucked in.

you own him nothing.

don''t even talk to him. the minute you hear his voice, hang up.

if you talk to him, he''ll try to make you feel guilty...yes, you! i know i know....he should feel guilty. but he''s warped.

do not play into this game.

if you continue to talk to him, he will continue to call.

movie zombie

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
You''re kidding, right?

Honey please, don''t waste a nanosecond on this creep. He probably does want to give the earring to his new flavor of the week. Start screening your calls, and your boss absolutely should hook you up with caller id, or give you a new extension or something. If you have a cell, have your carrier block his number. Most cell companies do this.

But sweetie...are you really surprised? This guy has been showing his true colors for a while, especially in the past few weeks. It doesn''t surprise me at all the way he''s acting, because he is trying to keep you around so he can reap whatever benefits he can. Don''t give him the satisfaction.

*Hugs*

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I figure once you break up with someone all those past "promises" are off!!! Even if he wasn't the jerk he is, I'd still say promises of presents are null.

I just can't believe he had the gall to ask you. And isn't he the one with 4 or 5 cars?

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis,

I can''t even believe you would consider keeping your "Promise". Have you learned anything from all you have been through?

Did that Loser keep his promise to be faithful to you and care for you?? Obviously not.

I know that I don''t know you or him and I am sure that it is hard to let go of feelings for someone you had hoped to spend your life with, but come on, let him go.

He wasn''t there for you after you aborted his child for heaven sakes, he obviously DOES NOT care about you and only about himself.

Do yourself a favor and avoid any future heartache. cut this moron off from communicating with you. Get a restraining order if you have to. Why would you even speak to him, would you ever consider putting such a person back in to your life???

I wouldn''t even waste my time bashing in his windows, as I am certain that this louse will accumulate enough enemies in his lifetime and he will get his. Don''t waste your time and MOVE ON.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2006 10:24:50 PM
Author: Sophie
Alexis,

I can''t even believe you would consider keeping your ''Promise''. Have you learned anything from all you have been through?

Did that Loser keep his promise to be faithful to you and care for you?? Obviously not.

I know that I don''t know you or him and I am sure that it is hard to let go of feelings for someone you had hoped to spend your life with, but come on, let him go.

He wasn''t there for you after you aborted his child for heaven sakes, he obviously DOES NOT care about you and only about himself.

Do yourself a favor and avoid any future heartache. cut this moron off from communicating with you. Get a restraining order if you have to. Why would you even speak to him, would you ever consider putting such a person back in to your life???

I wouldn''t even waste my time bashing in his windows, as I am certain that this louse will accumulate enough enemies in his lifetime and he will get his. Don''t waste your time and MOVE ON.
yep, every moment spent thinking about getting even is a moment not wisely invested in yourself and your future.....

movie zombie

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Ook I am seriously laughing out loud at some of the comments that were left over night...haha! No I will not be paying for his earring. But I just cannot belive he has the nerve to call me and ask me that!
11.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

At work we only have caller ID for calls coming from inside the building. If its an outside call it comes up as =DID. Out side call.
40.gif

Yeah.

Reminds you of K-Fed really?? EWWWWWW....
14.gif

He has 5 cars, 2 motorcyles, 2 jet skis, a boat and some other toys..yeah...

I hadn''t called him, texted him, emailed him or talked to him in almost 3 weeks. Like the day after the procedure. So I cannot believe he would call and ask me about that. I am shocked, but at the same time I''m not....I dunno...I dont even know if his girlfriend knows he tries talking to me.

Oh well, I didnt answer any of his calls before and if I had known it was him calling I never would have picked up the phone...
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
EW. What a creep.
23.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is not even worth being given the time of day from YOUR watch, let alone having one given to him by YOU! Tell him to go to #^*$%* hell.

Well, that''s wat I''d do
12.gif

Who IS this guy? Who calls their ex after leaving them out to dry all alone in one of the most difficult situations anyone could ever have to deal with? Who DOES that??!
29.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t even consider that you were serious. If you were, I would have had to call you crazy and all sorts of other names, and I would have been banned from Pricescope and end up very sad.
2.gif

I am though, as probably most of the women here, wondering what you ever saw in him. He sounds worse than K-Fed to me.
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results