shape
carat
color
clarity

TMI?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, big hugs to you.

I''m sorry to hear about your loss.

How BLESSED are YOU to have so many women from all around the world connecting with you giving you words of support, encouragement and love.

At this juncture in time please don''t be so hard on yourself.

Please give yourself time to grieve and heal.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww... Thank you KD. I really appreciate your words regarding the OP. I do have a tight circle of friends (all OOS)...what I really want is just some people to hang out with casually.... I''ll get there. Especially with the help you guys have provided. I really appreciate all the insight and concern and frankness regarding hte OP. Thank you KD! I thought you were a lovely warm friendly person, a dedicated mom and destined for a nice LARGE antique cut RHR!

Date: 5/18/2007 11:54:07 AM
Author: sparkles
Gypsy, big hugs to you.

I''m sorry to hear about your loss.

How BLESSED are YOU to have so many women from all around the world connecting with you giving you words of support, encouragement and love.

At this juncture in time please don''t be so hard on yourself.

Please give yourself time to grieve and heal.
I agree 100%. I am really blessed in this community. You guys are really truly the best. Thanks Sparkles!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Gypsy, I was just checking in to see how you''re doing.
35.gif
I hope John is safely back from NJ.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi DS! I''m doing okay thanks for asking. The travel plus making up missed work AND the 30 person dinner party I threw last night (not at my house, its too small... but I kicked my parents out and hosted at their house-- had to repay some debts) has physically beat me down. I looking for a spa to go to today so that I can have my aches and pains melted away. Plus I set my hair on fire last night (don''t ask; I tend to be clumsy-- I''m fine just need a hair cut) John will be back on Thursday... the cats miss him something FIERCE.. Hally is howling at the front door fixedly at 3:00am to 3:45am at which time she comes and sleeps on mommy''s chest with this almost exhausted sob like sigh that''s breaking my heart.

How are things with you?

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, glad to hear you''re feeling better...Go get a massage today and treat yourself to something special!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks surfgirl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results