shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Victoria studs

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I’m in Australia, but hoping someone can help me hunt down a second hand pair of Tiffany Victoria studs. I’m deciding between the .19 and the .64 ctw

Will try in store to be sure but thought id get the ball rolling. I’m nervous to buy second hand

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found some on eBay, but I think they are the large ones and they are not Tiffany but Tiffany style.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you whitewave!! I definitely want real Tiffany. My local jeweller can replicate but I feel I’d prefer genuine, hence second hand as they’re soooo expensive. :)

I get it, and yes, they are crazy expensive.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The RealReal and Fashionphile both have some.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
So I tried each size on to be sure. I always wanted the 0.64ctw then thought I should check out the 0.19ctw 4518E1B0-96AC-48ED-A93A-274F6C7392DC.jpeg Incase.
CFF56E52-3542-49A6-BAB2-E11FB5F5F842.jpeg Well I have decided the 0.64 are my favorite (top pic) thoughts?

Pimberly

Rough_Rock
I would go with the smaller size only because it looks like the larger ones are touching the side of your face, like they’re too large for where your earring hole is placed if that makes sense.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes the .64 has a lot more presence and look great on you! I remember you’ve posted about these earrings before and have wanted them for years - go for it!!!

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I would go with the smaller size only because it looks like the larger ones are touching the side of your face, like they’re too large for where your earring hole is placed if that makes sense.

Same thoughts here but maybe it is just the angle of the camera.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this look but can’t get my head around the £££££ myself so I bought these to scratch the itch, jeweller is in Oz, too (thanks to @Dandi for the inspiration). They are lovely and solid. Not marquise, though!

2D4A8D14-80C5-4E2D-8D67-54A29CD9BF50.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yay @Snowdrop13! Aren't they gorgeous?? I never take mine out, I just love them.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the .64 on you @laurenk!

I know you've been wanting these for a while, I hope you can get them soon.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren I hope you see these and can see your way clear to buy them for yourself! I too know you have wanted them for a long time!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
If you’re still looking for a preloved set, I saw a .64 pair on www.fashionphile.com.
is fashionphile reputable? Being in Australia I am not sure about this company.

They have two pairs at the moment. Both have slightly different measurements which I find odd, assuming human error. Plus the stamping on the back of the earrings is different on each set...

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

They have two pairs at the moment. Both have slightly different measurements which I find odd, assuming human error. Plus the stamping on the back of the earrings is different on each set...

Fashionphile is reputable and has recently partnered with Neiman Marcus.

EC8

Shiny_Rock

HI @laurenk, my guess is the earrings were measured differently, one pair was top to bottom (as pictured), the other tip to tip (of the marquise stones). I would ask them to confirm measurements as both pairs are at the same location.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock

Apologies for the late reply. Yes they are reputable. I’ve mostly bought purses from them (Chloé, Chanel, Hermes) but all have been real and if there was any damage, it was clearly declared online.

Read if there any return restrictions but so far all of the items I bought were returnable (scarves, small wallets).

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes. I have ordered from them before (only shoes) and to the best of my ability to tell everything I've received is legit (and I have multiple shoes purchased directly from the boutiques so I'm comparing to definitely-authentic things). I have several friends who sell/buy there for handbags regularly.

I don't know exactly for Tiffany but I know multiple jewelry companies have varied stamping over time and some have varied by factory. Maybe someone else knows more or you can search online.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results