shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co. engagement ring, Celebration band, Legacy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings-all of them are beautiful!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
oh
my
god

i am not kidding when i say i am watering at the mouth over that legacy. blue is gooorgeous in it!! wow, i mean wow!

clanalois

Rough_Rock
One thing is for sure: my rings have never gotten so much appreciation as they have gotten here on Pricescope. None of my friends, not even my own husband, appreciates diamonds, gems, metallurgy, and design the way you do!!! Thank you for all of your wonderful comments!

Skippy123: I wear a size 4.5 but my fingers are abnormally long, especially my pinky, from 21 years of piano playing! My relatively thin fingers make my 1.30 ct e-ring look relatively large!

Wolftress: Thanks for the comment about my hands; I do not think they are physically attractive but that doesn''t matter to me -- it''s what they can do that counts. Plus, jazzing them up with diamonds and gems is always great! I do have several other Tiffany pieces, but not rings. I will post them in this thread soon.

Angeline: I''ll get a profile shot soon!

Sarahsarah: Not tacky at all...this IS Pricescope, so I think it''s kosher to share prices and helps fellow members reach decisions about future jewelry acquisitions. If I recall correctly, the Legacy at this size cost around $9000. Other stones cost more, like the emerald or pink sapphire (which costs almost as much as the diamond!).

gemgirl: Santa Maria Africana...I''m going to google it! I didn''t know it was more rare; I picked it because it was more blue-green than the other aquamarines and reminded me of the clearest tropical waters. :) It''s a vacation in a gem, you know? :)

I wear my Legacy as a RHR. It definitely garners more attention than my e-ring! I like to wear all three rings at once. :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love your rings, but especially that aqua. Such a beautiful blue color, not washed out like so many I see.

Great collection of rings.
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
These 3 rings are perfection. Absolutely beautiful in every way. The color of the aquamarine takes my breath away! And the Legacy is really one of the world''s most gorgeous settings.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You are one lucky girl!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow... All of your rings are just gorgeous!! You have an envious collection. The aquamarine legacy ring is just incredible!

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
Very Very Nice!! Obviously you''ve got great taste!

safilyn

Rough_Rock
Vacation in a ring indeed! You could sit and meditate looking at that beautiful stone (or at least I could).

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings! Of course the diamond is spectacular, we all agree. But that aquamarine...mmmm, I WANT it ! It would look so good on me!
2.gif

Well, yes, all right. They look soooo good on you too
12.gif

Your husband knows where to shop!

jeannie

monnikk

Rough_Rock
I like them both, but I especially love the aquamarine!!! Beautiful...

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Stunning rings - your aquamarine is amazing!
30.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I''m usually not a huge solitaire fan, but that is magnificent! It looks so huge! Beautiful rings girl!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I absolutely have to have that Legacy! Drooling with envy....

Kats

Rough_Rock
Wow, I love all of your rings - they look great on your petite hands! I too especially love the Legacy, that is one good looking ring, and certainly not something you see everyday!

themrs

Rough_Rock
And that is why Tiffany''s is Tiffany''s....your rings are lovely that you for sharing.

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful rings. Congratulations! I, too, love your legacy ring...the aqua is amazing!

clanalois

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the comments again!!! *blush*

SanDiegoLady: Awww...thanks.

Ness: I do think my RB ring looks huge on my finger. It is actually almost the same diameter as the Legacy, which is almost 0.5 carat larger. I think that the Legacy cushion cut holds most of its weight in depth. I could get lost in this stone!

tammygirl

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love Tiffany''s, what a lucky girl!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Clanalois

Your rings are gorgeous - but then again I have seen them before! Remember when someone on UK ebay was using your photos to pretend to sell a T&Co ring? I was the one who messaged you on the other site to tell you
9.gif

Welcome to Pricescope!
36.gif

scvr

Rough_Rock
In the words of Borat, That''s Niice, very, very, Niiiiiicccccceee. I''ve long admired the Tiffany Legacy...I''ll need to put that on my list - gorgeous rings!!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I need oxygen! Ur rings totally took my breath away! Wow!
6.gif

clanalois

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 9:56:40 AM
Author: Maisie
Hi Clanalois

Your rings are gorgeous - but then again I have seen them before! Remember when someone on UK ebay was using your photos to pretend to sell a T&Co ring? I was the one who messaged you on the other site to tell you
9.gif

Welcome to Pricescope!
36.gif

THANK YOU for telling me again! That was such an annoying situation. I guess it''s somewhat safer to attach photos so only people with accounts can see them, but that doesn''t stop everybody...

Thanks for the welcome.

Love all the wonderful comments, everybody!

ginseng_girl

Rough_Rock
i love all your rings~~ but your legacy just took my breath away! it is sooooo beautiful!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are stunning! I especially love your RB Tiffany solitare - I chose the same ring as my E-ring - now just patiently waiting for a proposal! :) I love the color stone in your legacy ring - Tiffany is absolutely my fave and you have gorgeous pieces!

PS. Are you on Purse Forums also? I think I remember your pieces from that site as well.

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are absolutely beautiful! I''m not much of a solitare person myself but yours is so icy! Of Course I''m absolutely in love with your legacy ring, as aquamarine is my birthday and blue is my favorite color! So you know, if you ever get tired of that ring (which i highly doubt) I''d be more than happy to take it off your hands for you.. haha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results