shape
carat
color
clarity

Three from Van Craeynest

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a link to the CS forum for the details on the pink sapphire ring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/van-craeynest-and-the-pink-sapphire.160269/ The thread also has a discussion of how I chose Van Craeynest to make my rings.

And here's a photo of one of the details I didn't include in CS:

IMG_0449.jpg

First, I needed a setting for this:
Pic1__s.jpg

Stats:
1.75 ct
L
VS2
a hair over 7mm

Then, I decided that I would need a WB to go with it, which ended up with this:

IMG_0439.jpg

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Aoife! All your pieces are so gorgeous! :love:

Thank you for sharing with us here. :twirl:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the thing I found really fascinating about the VC rings--you need enormous photos, good eyesight, or a loupe to really see the incredible, breathtaking detail in all of the VC jewelry. All of that gives a very, very false idea of how delicate and comfortable the rings actually are. The photos I and others have posted of the various VC styles makes them look heavy and about the size of the class ring worn by a very large, football-playing high school senior. Instead, they are comfortable to wear, and very feminine and flattering on the hand. I'm now trying to talk my DH into having a WB made by VC!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Mercy I've died and gone to heaven. Your sapphire is lovely but gracious, that AVC is true, true perfection---of all the rings I've fallen for on PS with an AVC, yours is hands down the best. I am swooning. The set is spectacular. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
rubyprincess|1304553238|2912484 said:
Mercy I've died and gone to heaven. Your sapphire is lovely but gracious, that AVC is true, true perfection---of all the rings I've fallen for on PS with an AVC, yours is hands down the best. I am swooning. The set is spectacular. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Absolutely agree with everything said above. WOW, I will have to save this in my favourites for sure!! :love: :love: :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to jump to post quickly and tell you how I am sooooo in love with the VC details. The AVCs looks right at home in that setting, and your sapphire setting is just as beautiful! Congrats on some Fabulous rings :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, you couldn't have found a better home for your AVC!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow...THREE VC rings!!!!

We need a LOT more pictures, and I am off to the other thread to see more pictures of the pink sapphire!!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I don't think there is a better setting our there for that amazing AVC of yours! seriously, that is a stunning combination- it's as if that setting was specificallly designed for your stone :appl: :appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The settings you chose are perfect for your stones. Beautiful :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! 3 absolutely gorgeous VC rings.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
happybear Thank you for your comments!

rubyprincess and Farleysmom: Those are incredible compliments, thank you. I know I'm not the first PS'er to set an AVC in Van Craeynest, or even this setting, but they really do seem to go together, don't they?

D&T: Thank you! The details are amazing in all of the rings, but I think it's the milgrain on the edge of the leaves, and the minute piercing that really make my heart go pitter-pat.

diamondseeker2006: I know, I feel so lucky, and I hardly know which one to stroke and coo over first!

Amy's Bling: Thank you, that was exactly the way I felt when I opened up the signature VC envelope and saw it!

bright ice and mrssalvo: Thank you so much for your comments.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Farleysmom|1304553996|2912501 said:
rubyprincess|1304553238|2912484 said:

Absolutely agree with everything said above. WOW, I will have to save this in my favourites for sure!! :love: :love: :love:

WOT they said! lordy! :love: Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are beauties :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...they are all so beautiful! Can you post more pics please?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh! They are absolutely gorgeous! Could we get some handshots please??

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, all your rings are stunning! Please post some more photos! How lucky are you!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So lovely!!!!! Your collection is just amazing!!! :love: :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! Please handshots of these lovely pieces!!!!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal, Kae-Kae, MTG, Yssie, lknvrb4, and Dani Thank you for the compliments!

tyty333, yennyfire, motownmama: I'm posting a few more, with the usual apologies for either my camera's limitations, or my (lack of) photography skills, take your pick!

luv2sparkle: Very, very lucky, and I know it!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of hand shots:

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

BHMom

Rough_Rock
Looks beautiful and unique. Matches the style of the cushion really nicely. Great job! :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful pieces Aoife!! Love that AVC and your sapphire is gorgeous too :love:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
BHMom and Stargurl78: Van Craeynest and the AVC's really seem to go together, whatever style setting is chosen, I agree! Stargurl78, thanks for admiring the sapphire, too, it has got to be one of the most perfectly balanced rings I own, and I love looking at the details.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. Your AVC looks wonderful in this setting! Enjoy your gorgeous ring! :praise:

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

AVC + Van Craeynest = Match made in heaven!!!
The AVC is stunning and the setting is equally so... I :love: it!!!!!

(Already posted over in CS about the Sapphire Ring which is TDF :love: )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results