shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this ring?

dorisyd

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Have been searching for the past few weeks for a round solitaire around 1.8 to 2ct, >I in colour, >VS2, either excellent or ideal cut with a budget of around $20k. Haven't had the best experience when custom designed jewellery so been looking at completed designs.

What do you guys think of this?
https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Signed-Pieces/Signed-Pieces-Rings-and-Bands/200ct-Brian-Gavin-Signature/

Or am I better off to go through GOG or any other suggestions for a reputable ring maker/setter?

Thanks

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Victor Canera is up there for quality in terms of ring makers. If you look, there are many threads about his hand-forged pieces and is often hard to choose between Steven Kirsch, Leon Mege, and Victor Canera for these hand-forged pieces. The ring price is hard to beat seeing it is a 2 carat MRB and with a custom setting from Victor as well. I say go for it!

:)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen this ring IRL and it is a BEAUTY!!! Yes, MayK is the original owner and she was very thoughtful in her selection of the designer and the creation of the ring setting. You can't go wrong with a VC design! Good luck with your decision!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a stunning ring! It was also designed to allow the wedding ring to sit next to the e-ring without any gaps ("flush fit"), which a lot of women prefer.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI. I just asked Grace to drop the price. I also added pictures of the diamond from BGD to the Pre Loved Listing in the link above.

VR Beauty is correct. I did pick this setting so the band would sit flush. With a thin spacer it's a very nice look. It's not that space is not good, it just wasn't my preference.

Mods if I'm not allowed to comment please remove. :saint: :halo:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts are: What's not to love here? Its a dream stone/ring. No down sides to it. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results