shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this ring?

dorisyd

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Have been searching for the past few weeks for a round solitaire around 1.8 to 2ct, >I in colour, >VS2, either excellent or ideal cut with a budget of around $20k. Haven't had the best experience when custom designed jewellery so been looking at completed designs.

What do you guys think of this?
https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Signed-Pieces/Signed-Pieces-Rings-and-Bands/200ct-Brian-Gavin-Signature/

Or am I better off to go through GOG or any other suggestions for a reputable ring maker/setter?

Thanks

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Victor Canera is up there for quality in terms of ring makers. If you look, there are many threads about his hand-forged pieces and is often hard to choose between Steven Kirsch, Leon Mege, and Victor Canera for these hand-forged pieces. The ring price is hard to beat seeing it is a 2 carat MRB and with a custom setting from Victor as well. I say go for it!

:)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen this ring IRL and it is a BEAUTY!!! Yes, MayK is the original owner and she was very thoughtful in her selection of the designer and the creation of the ring setting. You can't go wrong with a VC design! Good luck with your decision!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a stunning ring! It was also designed to allow the wedding ring to sit next to the e-ring without any gaps ("flush fit"), which a lot of women prefer.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI. I just asked Grace to drop the price. I also added pictures of the diamond from BGD to the Pre Loved Listing in the link above.

VR Beauty is correct. I did pick this setting so the band would sit flush. With a thin spacer it's a very nice look. It's not that space is not good, it just wasn't my preference.

Mods if I'm not allowed to comment please remove. :saint: :halo:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts are: What's not to love here? Its a dream stone/ring. No down sides to it. :love:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.