shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this CAD

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I need a tutorial on how you take your photo's! They are incredible, mine are horrendous. I hate to post photo's they are so bad. Any tips you care to share, I would love them!!! Thanks!

Yes! So my husband turned me to an app called Mag.light that has a macro zoom - you can adjust the level of flash too. I have a problem with steady hands so I have to find a spot to anchor them if I’m taking a picture of the ring on another object :) When I’m taking a picture on my hand, my favorite light is around 5-6 pm and filtered, so I find a sunny spot near my blinds where I can adjust the amount coming in. But some people on the forums take professional level pictures and that I don’t know how to do!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree with @ItsMainelyYou ! Much better in person...I love the side stones! The look is a classic with updated side stones!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Agree with @ItsMainelyYou ! Much better in person...I love the side stones! The look is a classic with updated side stones!

I think the side stones really make the piece :) I was a little worried that the side stones would clash with the oval because of the angles in them but I couldn’t be happier. I love that the side stones don’t overwhelm the ring either.

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Wowza!! That is gorgeous! Same thing happens to my fingers. Can never predict it, even happens when it’s cool out. Suddenly I’m two sizes bigger then back to normal the next day!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Wowza!! That is gorgeous! Same thing happens to my fingers. Can never predict it, even happens when it’s cool out. Suddenly I’m two sizes bigger then back to normal the next day!

Thank you!!! Yeah, the hormones got me =)2 but no worries, I’m still going to shove it on my rotund little fingers lol!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
This is sooooo gorgeous! I loved the original 2 row because I have that setting for my transitional, but I honestly LOVE the direction you went and now I want something similar! I absolutely love it!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
This is sooooo gorgeous! I loved the original 2 row because I have that setting for my transitional, but I honestly LOVE the direction you went and now I want something similar! I absolutely love it!

Thank you! I love your ring stack - I have drooled over it many times =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results