shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts around engagement ring boxes/packaging; Black by Brian Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The FedEx guy has no damn clue as to what was in that box, so let's not use his ignorance as another dig at BG's packaging... come on, now.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
You are incorrect and clearly didn't understand the meaning behind my post - I actually love boxes and keep every single one I've ever gotten, the paper ones included!! The point is that you can't please everyone and no vendor will stock every different kind of box just to please everyone. Did you ask beforehand what kind of box you would be getting? It's an expectation you had that you didn't even make him aware of until after the fact.

FYI, here is what I thought I was getting; and I believe this is what Brian is going to have sent to me after I inquired.

Edit: Whoops, I posted a blog post link about his custom box on accident; I meant to post his regular box shown in his "news" section.

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/news/how-much-does-a-one-carat-diamond-engagement-ring-cost/

I just wasn't expecting to hear from him Brian about how this box is not consistent with his his vision of the Black by Brian Gavin Brand, and how I was the only Black customer to ever ask about this. Maybe most of his Black customers just buy loose stones? I dunno.

The other customer who bought a BGD Signature mounted in an 810 halo got this box as well... it looks nice. I kind of wish he'd just use this box with his Black by Brian Gavin line haha. I mean... the box is Black :)

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
The FedEx guy has no damn clue as to what was in that box, so let's not use his ignorance as another dig at BG's packaging... come on, now.

His dig was why I felt it necessary to ask Brian Gavin for his signature box instead of the paper one; which was the spawn of this original thread. I just left out the Fedex narrative in the seed-post since I didn't think it was relevant.

But it seems people in this thread don't understand my motives for wanting something better than paper or why I ever asked Brian Gavin for his Signature Box in the first place. Which is why I brought it up.

Maybe the FedEx guy would have said the same thing about me over-packing a Cartier Red Box or a Whiteflash Wooden box. I should go back there and experiment with a different RMA.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, goodness, @holeydonut next time you ship something like this off please trek to FedEx, grab some boxes, and do the packaging at home!!

Never, EVER pack expensive goods like this in-store in front of clerks! You just never know who might have sticky fingers - best they have absolutely no idea what's in the box! In this case him thinking it's cheap but sentimental junk is the best possible outcome.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
Oh, goodness, @holeydonut next time you ship something like this off please trek to FedEx, grab some boxes, and do the packaging at home!!

Never, EVER pack expensive goods like this in-store in front of clerks! You just never know who might have sticky fingers - best they have absolutely no idea what's in the box! In this case him thinking it's cheap but sentimental junk is the best possible outcome.

The BGD RMA requires a specific set of instructions. I couldn't do it at home.

It needed these materials:

1) Fedex Express Small Box
2) Fedex Express Medium Box
3) Filler padding so things don't bonk around

The Fedex store wouldn't let me take their boxes from the store to pack it in private (yes, I tried to take them and he just about tackled me). And they wouldn't part with bubble wrap to help fill the boxes.

Please understand... buying these engagement rings and dealing with everyone else's expectations is such a swift kick in the nuts. If it seems like I'm ranting (which I am)... just consider that it seems every single step of the engagement ring process is meant to aggravate the ring buyer.

Last edited:

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Maybe just move on from BGD at this point? It sounds like you are angry at a number of things and I'm not sure you will ever be 100% satisfied with the vendor.
Everyone likes different things (ring boxes, etc) maybe find a vendor who has a great ring box and that you mesh with better (personality wise).
Good luck with whatever path you choose.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The BGD RMA requires a specific set of instructions. I couldn't do it at home.

It needed these materials:

1) Fedex Express Small Box
2) Fedex Express Medium Box
3) Filler padding so things don't bonk around

The Fedex store wouldn't let me take their boxes from the store to pack it in private (yes, I tried to take them and he just about tackled me). And they wouldn't part with bubble wrap to help fill the boxes.

Please understand... buying these engagement rings and dealing with everyone else's expectations is such a swift kick in the nuts. If it seems like I'm ranting (which I am)... just consider that it seems every single step of the engagement ring process is meant to aggravate the ring buyer.

This is done for safety / security reasons. You can absolutely discreetly do this in a fed-ex store (I know because I did it myself). You can easily wrap the ring box in tissue paper so no one sees what you are putting in.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously?

If the f*ckin' FedEx guy is going to deem the rings worth, just return for a refund and go buy the Tiffany.

Hate to be rude to you, but you need to grow up. You didn't ask for a special box, nor the specific box he provided (until you discovered you didn't like it). I'm quite sure when BGD took you on he didn't understand or even think a box would ruin your entire experience, as that is not a reasonable expectation.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
This is done for safety / security reasons. You can absolutely discreetly do this in a fed-ex store (I know because I did it myself). You can easily wrap the ring box in tissue paper so no one sees what you are putting in.

Really? The small/medium Fedex Express boxes weren't available out front in the Fedex/Kinkos. I had to ask for them, and it turns out they're very precious.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
Seriously?

If the f*ckin' FedEx guy is going to deem the rings worth, just return for a refund and go buy the Tiffany.

Hate to be rude to you, but you need to grow up. You didn't ask for a special box, nor the specific box he provided (until you discovered you didn't like it). I'm quite sure when BGD took you on he didn't understand or even think a box would ruin your entire experience, as that is not a reasonable expectation.

Dude, quit being hyperbolic. The Fedex guy's comment was why I asked Brian Gavin for his Signature Box. I didn't say to him that I thought his standard Black box sucked or he had some piss-poor packaging. I just politely asked how to get one of his Signature boxes since it'd be better for a proposal. But his response seemed like he was judging me for wanting his Signature Box was what further made the conversation with him less than ideal.

If BG had just said "sure man, we can do that..." or "it'll cost you $10" I'd be fine. I didn't need to hear about how picky this request was to get one of his own Signature Boxes.

This is why I left the Fedex stuff out of the first post since it wasn't material to the topic.

Talking to Brian about the melees was what put a rather sour feeling in my mind. And as I said, I was deflecting and ranting about his box as a result.

Last edited:

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a FYI for others, this is not inevitably the policy at every FedEx Office (what I still think of as Kinko's) or your local FedEx depot. I've taken FedEx boxes home with me. If you have, or want to set up, a FedEx account, the boxes, envelopes, mailers emblazoned with FedEx will be delivered to you free of charge & FedEx will then pick up your package.

But unless you're paying the FedEx Office branch to pack the item for you, they won't give you bubble wrap for free. That's true of, e.g., Staples and any pack-and-ship business I've ever dealt with.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously?

Sledge, isn't he saying he did do the research and saw other BG boxes so "assumed" he'd be getting one of those? I don't think he realized the Black line had a different box. I feel like that's an honest mistake and heck yeah, I would have expected nicer and would never have thought to ask. And I'm hardly a box snob.

FWIW, I do think the box is important. WF had to redo my ring (which they did gladly, no questions asked, no judgments, which I did appreciate). I requested to have my original proposal box back for the sentimentality of it. People really do vary.

Following a PP, I also hope your fiancée will appreciate this gorgeous ring for what it is and not as a "Tiffany substitute." The heart wants what it wants. I don't want to judge her about that. I get it. It's just that you really could have gotten the Tiffany ring at this price.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Really? The small/medium Fedex Express boxes weren't available out front in the Fedex/Kinkos. I had to ask for them, and it turns out they're very precious.

Yes, I am speaking from experience because I did it. Fortunately, my Fed-ex had the boxes out but there was still a worker standing there. I would not have been comfortable if they saw me putting a ring box in the fed-ex box. I totally get it's a stressful thing ~ I basically held my breath until the package arrived safely to BGD but it did and all was fine.
If you wrap the actual ring box in tissue paper (a few pieces should do it) it will "hide" what the box is ~ this way you don't have to worry about anyone seeing what is going into the actual shipping box and you can take your time wrapping the whole package up properly.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This. I’ve done this very discreetly in a FedEx store at least 5 times. The last thing you want is for the FedEx employee to know is that that item you’re shipping is valuable.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I dunno, holey... it seems you can make anything and everything related to this ring an act of Congress. I can’t wrap my head around why each and every aspect of this has been so stressful for you. I wholeheartedly feel you should just try to get a refund with BG (if possible) and go with Tiffany, since that seems to be the gold standard in the eyes of your FF.

Regarding the FedEx boxes, you literally just have to ask for them. It’s that easy. Sheesh.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I am speaking from experience because I did it. Fortunately, my Fed-ex had the boxes out but there was still a worker standing there. I would not have been comfortable if they saw me putting a ring box in the fed-ex box. I totally get it's a stressful thing ~ I basically held my breath until the package arrived safely to BGD but it did and all was fine.
If you wrap the actual ring box in tissue paper (a few pieces should do it) it will "hide" what the box is ~ this way you don't have to worry about anyone seeing what is going into the actual shipping box and you can take your time wrapping the whole package up properly.

Box commentary aside; this is where I get to complain about FedEx. Originally I was using a FedEx express bubble wrap envelope (which was mine, I had it as a brand-new envelope I took from work). I didn't want anyone at Fedex to know there was a ring inside. I was supposed to drop this envelope into a small box and seal it. Then drop the small box into a medium box. And seal it.

As is always the case, stupid things happen. The BG Black ring box is actually two paper-stock boxes. In the video I posted at the start of this thread, you can see me unboxing an outer box with the cool-shaped one inside. The kick in the nuts is that this wrapping was too thick to fit in the FedEx Express small box.

And for you FedEx experts... there are two sizes of FedEx Express small boxes. I didn't know this, and the guy behind the counter said there was only one size available for the prepaid waybill I had. After all, he is the keeper of the boxes.

Anyway, since I had to re-box everything with him standing right there, he saw me take a ring box out of the FedEx Express bubble envelope I brought in, and he could see the inner box. Then I got criticized for using a few extra FedEx express bubble mailers as padding since that was against FedEx policy. He said I'd have to pay for the bubble mailers I was using as padding.

Then he told me that cheap jewelry in the box I was padding up wasn't worth all this hassle.

So yeah, my mental note coming out of FedEx was "I gotta ask BGD how to get one of his other boxes... don't want to chance the finace is thinking the box is ghetto."

I feel like I'm describing a bad episode of the Twilight Zone. Like one of those episodes someone dreams up to describe the banalities of life, but the producers cut because it's way too boring.

Last edited:

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
I dunno, holey... it seems you can make anything and everything related to this ring an act of Congress. I can’t wrap my head around why each and every aspect of this has been so stressful for you. I wholeheartedly feel you should just try to get a refund with BG (if possible) and go with Tiffany, since that seems to be the gold standard in the eyes of your FF.

Regarding the FedEx boxes, you literally just have to ask for them. It’s that easy. Sheesh.

Read above ... Seinfeld couldn't have even made my FedEx experience funny.

I can't go back to T now... that 810 halo and BGD's cuts are wayyyyy to good looking. But I may need to find someone else who can repair the melee.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Box commentary aside; this is where I get to complain about FedEx. Originally I was using a FedEx express bubble wrap envelope (which was mine, I had it as a brand-new envelope I took from work). I didn't want anyone at Fedex to know there was a ring inside. I was supposed to drop this envelope into a Small box and seal it. Then drop the small box into a medium box. And seal it.

As is always the case, stupid things happen. The the BG Black ring box is actually two paper stock boxes. In the video I posted at the start of this thread, you can see me unboxing an outer box with the cool-shaped one inside. The kick in the nuts is that this wrapping was too thick to fit in the FedEx Express small box.

And for you FedEx experts... there are two sizes of FedEx Express small boxes. I didn't know this, and the guy behind the counter said there was only one size available for the prepaid waybill I had.

Anyway, since I had to re-box everything with him standing right there, he saw me take a ring box out of the FedEx Express bubble envelope I brought in, and he could see the inner box. Then I got criticized for using a few extra FedEx express bubble mailers as padding since that was against FedEx policy. He said I'd have to pay for the bubble mailers I was using as padding.

Then he told me that cheap jewelry in the box I was padding up wasn't worth all this hassle.

So yeah, my mental note coming out of FedEx was "I gotta ask BGD how to get one of his other boxes... don't want to chance the finace is thinking the box is ghetto."

I feel like I'm describing a bad episode of the Twilight Zone. Like one of those episodes someone dreams up to describe the banalities of life, but the producers cut because it's way too boring.

I think maybe just move on from BGD (if possible). It truly sounds like the entire experience has been very stressful for you and if I'm being honest it kinda sounds like you are going to find fault with everything (not a negative, it happens when your not happy overall and it's understandable).
Engagement ring shopping, while stressful should not be THIS stressful. The BGD stone and setting is amazingly beautiful in my opinion, but maybe it's just not meant to be. Perhaps, you can find a better fit for you with another vendor. Also, maybe a B&M store is best because that would remove the need to use fed-ex and you can relay any concerns you have in person.
Good luck with whatever decision you make.
Also, in regards to what the fed-ex person said ~ I think under normal circumstances the comment wouldn't bother you but because you are already pretty angry with BGD the fed-ex workers comment bothered you.

srke

Shiny_Rock
It could just be that the fedex guy didn't think anyone would be shipping expensive jewellery in front of them, so he'd assume anyone shipping jewellery had to have some cheap costume thing. Your box could have been diamond encrusted and he would have thought it was costume jewellery :p.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
Nope. There is no way you can get a 1.8 G/VVS for $30K at Tiffany... and that’s in a plain soli setting. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

I know, that's why I was gushing about this 810 halo in the Bling forum. This thing is mind blowing compared to what T, HW, and C could produce at the same price point.

She's seen this ring too... she was skeptical at first about how some "dude named Brian" was any better than Jared, Shane, and Blue Nile. She's a believer now about BGD having some serious diamond cutting skills and his 810 design is off the wall good.

But the melee... the melee... aaahhhhhh. Please Brian Gavin ... the ring was soooo perfect when we hadn't seen the dark melee in the gallery view.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m actually bashing the sanctimony of the concept behind the box being lorded over my specific expectations.

BGD knew I was cross shopping them and Tiffany/HW from the onset. I told them the reason I initially wanted BGD was because Pricescope and Online folks described his shop and diamonds as a level that could deliver a center stone that blew Tiffany away and his 810 setting was the ideal design.

If they were game in providing a product that would meet (or beat) expectations, then let’s play ball. This was for a proposal... not some loose stone I was then mounting elsewhere.

I was not expecting a paper box, I was expecting something more like what he has on his site for his normal signature collection. I got a paper box.

I asked them politely what it would take to get a Signature Edition box or a Wooden one.

I was not expecting to get a story about how boxes aren’t eco friendly and how I’m making a one of a kind request. I was not expecting to subsequently come away feeling like I’m the only picky person who has ever had a desire for a Signature Box.

The amount of eye rolling you throw is because you personally don’t care about the box. Your box expectations would have been met by Brian Gavin.

All he would have had to do to learn my expectation was ask a simple question during the sale and not judge me for my response. If he told me I was getting a paper box I can assure you I would have told him to leave the H&A scope out and just hook up the normal box on his website.

Anyway, his center stone is amazing. I don’t want to distract from that. His 810 collection halo is amazing. And 99% of the polish and finish (melee and bead and bright) is amazing.

The few people who have seen this ring in person have all said “wow, this ring is absolutely stunning... where did you get it.” The one appraiser I had to look at it said it was one of the best cuts he’s ever seen.

My response has been that Brian Gavin has to be the best diamond cutter available to the masses and has a helluva bench. Lots of gushing and praise.

I know this thing is stunning, and I know BGD can get the melee fixed. I’m going to pretend like I never spoke with Brian Gavin on Friday... You never want to meet your heroes right? Haha.

As I said in the original Bling thread I made about this... up until I was asked about a missing melee, I was absolutely floored by how great the ring looked. BGD’s work does blow away the T, HW, and C.

You guys are getting a bit hyperbolic in your description of how nice a box I want. I just don’t want a paper one. $5 wooden like the Whiteflash one or the standard BGD signature is fine.

I'm with you. Yeah, everyone has their own opinion. I get that it wasn't the paper box that irked you enough to post this post. It's because you weren't treated with excellent customer service when you requested different packaging. I'm very confident that my CS rep at WF would have graciously tried to offer me an alternate solution (especially since they physically HAVE other boxes at BGD). I'm not knocking BGD, I too have worked with them in the past. I will say that the CS between the two companies in MY experience were very different. Everyone clicks with a different vendor differently, but honestly when you spend several thousand $ that it shouldn't be a big deal for the vendor to supply you with a different box that they already have on-hand.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
It could just be that the fedex guy didn't think anyone would be shipping expensive jewellery in front of them, so he'd assume anyone shipping jewellery had to have some cheap costume thing. Your box could have been diamond encrusted and he would have thought it was costume jewellery :p.

Haha yeah, on the plus side there was no way he'd steal it :)

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
Is there something else going on, OP? Did your fiancee make a comment that made you wish you'd gone with Tiffany? Do you secretly wish you'd gone with Tiffany? Because I do think you've been very complimentary about BG's signature cuts, but you balance it with "but what about the box" like they are somehow equivalent. I can see how that would be difficult for BG to understand. And maybe he was difficult about it, but you are too being a bit difficult and taking it almost personally.

It just seems like there has to be something more. I can't imagine taking a Fedex guy's comment to heart if you weren't already having doubts.

And am I the only one who doesn't see the issue with the melee? At least from the pictures, it looks perfectly fine to me.

If there's a chance you and your fiance will never be happy with this ring, you owe it to yourselves to get a refund and get what she truly wants.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, that's why I was gushing about this 810 halo in the Bling forum. This thing is mind blowing compared to what T, HW, and C could produce at the same price point.

She's seen this ring too... she was skeptical at first about how some "dude named Brian" was any better than Jared, Shane, and Blue Nile. She's a believer now about BGD having some serious diamond cutting skills and his 810 design is off the wall good.

But the melee... the melee... aaahhhhhh. Please Brian Gavin ... the ring was soooo perfect when we hadn't seen the dark melee in the gallery view.

To be fair, we haven't seen the results of them looking at it and/or trying to fix. This is such an easy fix, I'm confident they can and will make it right. The box is all personal preference, IMHO, and isn't a big deal. You've said yourself that you are mad about the box because you are mad about the melee and BG response via phone.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Nope. There is no way you can get a 1.8 G/VVS for $30K at Tiffany... and that’s in a plain soli setting. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

Oh, I know, haha. But I didn't think she had a minimum size in mind? It was only the color/clarity I thought, but I might be remembering that wrong.

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I know, haha. But I didn't think she had a minimum size in mind? It was only the color/clarity I thought, but I might be remembering that wrong.

I believe I read in Cosmo that The Tiffany Blue Box, Cartier Red Box, and HW Leather Box add about 0.3 carats. Or read differently, not having those boxes subtracted 0.3 carats.

But in seriousness, you read correctly. A larger stone was part of the equation to offset not going with the T.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Read above ... Seinfeld couldn't have even made my FedEx experience funny.

I can't go back to T now... that 810 halo and BGD's cuts are wayyyyy to good looking. But I may need to find someone else who can repair the melee.

It’s not about which is better to YOU (or us, for that matter). You aren’t the intended wearer, and it sounds as if she will never truly appreciate the superideal BG ring because it’s not a Tiffany. Period.

BG can repair the melee. ASMOF, I wouldn’t dare let anyone else touch it. That said, if he’s been following your threads, Actually, I wouldn’t blame him if he might consider giving a refund and cutting ties on this.

You and the FF want everything Tiffany, but aren’t willing to pay for what similar spec stone there or sacrifice cut quality. You’ve also said that she didn’t like some aspect of their halo... You can’t have it both ways. BG will never be Tiffany, and vice versa. They aren’t trying to copy each other in any way. Each vendor focuses on different aspects of jewelry.

If she wants a blue box and name recognition, go with Tiffany. If she values quality of precision cutting and the ability to get more for the budget, then stick with BG (or other superideal vendor). I’m worried a non-Tiff will never be good enough in her mind, and she will always be looking for flaws and/or feeling like she/you settled for a “poor man’sTiffany”. <——— obvi, not the case, but not to everyone, KWIM? Get her a Tiffany on your budget, and call it a day. Give the woman what she wants.

This has been a total shitshow, if I’m being honest.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I believe I read in Cosmo that The Tiffany Blue Box, Cartier Red Box, and HW Leather Box add about 0.3 carats. Or read differently, not having those boxes subtracted 0.3 carats.

But in seriousness, you read correctly. A larger stone was part of the equation to offset not going with the T.

Ha, I've never seen the .3 thing. Interesting...:) I will tell you that I returned two Tiffany rings for performance and workmanship and went to Whiteflash, so I may not be the average person. My setting was Scott Kay, though. I really wanted that darn ribbon ring, too...

I don't think any of us want to criticize your decisions here, but are genuinely trying to figure out if maybe there is some buyer's remorse at the heart of this. I do sort of see a *tiny* issue with the melee, but I'm pretty OCD. This is only my opinion, but it feels like you guys were already questioning yourselves and the box was kind of the breaking point for "maybe we should have done something different," i.e. Tiffany. I have no doubt your BG diamond is a showstopper. The guy is a genius with cutting diamonds. But this is an engagement ring. It's not just a perfect piece of jewelry, but the whole package. For your FI, that package may have ranked the "Tiffany" allure higher than a perfect diamond. Not sure if I'm explaining that well...

holeydonut

Shiny_Rock
Is there something else going on, OP? Did your fiancee make a comment that made you wish you'd gone with Tiffany? Do you secretly wish you'd gone with Tiffany? Because I do think you've been very complimentary about BG's signature cuts, but you balance it with "but what about the box" like they are somehow equivalent. I can see how that would be difficult for BG to understand. And maybe he was difficult about it, but you are too being a bit difficult and taking it almost personally.

It just seems like there has to be something more. I can't imagine taking a Fedex guy's comment to heart if you weren't already having doubts.

And am I the only one who doesn't see the issue with the melee? At least from the pictures, it looks perfectly fine to me.

If there's a chance you and your fiance will never be happy with this ring, you owe it to yourselves to get a refund and get what she truly wants.

I think in the beginning she thought I'd go with the T "Soleste" or at least the HW "The One." I mean... the subtle comments were there... I'm no dummy haha. She would entertain looking at stuff on BN and JA to get ideas, but ... yeah.

I think during research, I was going to go the easy route with the lux vendors. But then I saw how $30K wasn't a very large stone with them , and there is a surprisingly large amount of chatter online that T's self-graded stones aren't actually very good. Yes, their overall experience is 100% perfect, and they have brand cachet as far as the eye can see with the general public.

But then I found Then I found Pricescope. Thanks ya'll. This added so many goddamn grey hairs to my head :)

I lurked for awhile reading all the posts here, and kind of went a bit overboard on the "cut is king" concept. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that I could try and convince her to check out this Brian Gavin guy to get a larger center stone. She could get a really unique halo that checked all her boxes (so many "inspired by Soleste and The One" clones are out there) .

Since finding BGD, I've maintained the massive amount of extra effort to pull off this "sell job" was worth it. But, this "sell job" is also the source of where many of you conclude "he should have just gone to Tiffany." Because I think to PS'ers, BGD is a no-brainer vs Tiffany. But for the average person... not so much.

Anyway, BGD went to bat and hit a home run with the 810 halo that came in. I wish that the melee issue had been responded to in a manner consistent with BG's reputation as a perfectionist. I wish he told me that he's seen stuff like this before, and knows how to make it right. To assure me not to worry.

I think now when he fixes it, it'll be equivalent to the ball hitting the foul pole (still a home run). But, with more grey hairs on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results