shape
carat
color
clarity

Third time's the charm! 5.01 L/VS1 in 18k Rose Gold = Love!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait...did you say yours is in yellow gold now too? If I read that correctly please post pictures I would love to see your amazing stone in the yellow gold version as I am loving my yellow gold!!!
Ditto!! Please share photos of her in her new "clothes"!! You must also let me know if/when you are taking your trip back to Ireland!! I am so excited to go for the first time!!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tourmaline just to solidify your hall of fame status I now have the third inspired my ring, meet Mr. Kaplan, she is a 2.22 M in the yellow gold version! Thank you so much for the design and inspiration, I hope you see it as flattering :)!!! I believe now you inspired it in the original rose gold, then a white gold, and now yellow gold!

IMG_2800.JPG

Wow! Yes, it's nice to see all the incarnations of this design! Enjoy your new one!

Wait...did you say yours is in yellow gold now too? If I read that correctly please post pictures I would love to see your amazing stone in the yellow gold version as I am loving my yellow gold!!!

Yes, I didn't do a thread for it because it's so similar. It is in my current profile picture. :)

embdiva

Rough_Rock
It looks beautiful in rose gold and even better on your hand.
May you always wear it in health and happiness.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is the setting holding up? i am looking at jewelryhoo for a temp setting for my sapphire.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang, that's huge!!! The rose gold is so pretty! Simply stunning set!!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How is the setting holding up? i am looking at jewelryhoo for a temp setting for my sapphire.

It has held up fine. To be honest, I am getting bored of it. I am incredibly fickle. I have been fantasizing about other, more elaborate settings, or a more rich gold color. Maybe 18k yellow. Or maybe a totally different setting. I don't know. They are certainly well made. Be prepared for difficult, slow communication.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has held up fine. To be honest, I am getting bored of it. I am incredibly fickle. I have been fantasizing about other, more elaborate settings.

Would you use them again?

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Would you use them again?

Good question. I would use them for something. I have had all of my 4 settings from them for this diamond. I think if I do another reset, I'll have an American designer/jeweler do it.

acted

Rough_Rock
My diamond (5.01ct GIA L/VS1 Early Round Brilliant) is in its third setting since I got it, and I TOTALLY LOVE this one!!!

Here's a link to my previous thread (in the second setting):

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...round-brilliant-diamond-in-a-new-ring.202967/

And here's a link to my thread about my band:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/7-avc-band-vly-in-18k-rose-gold-by-be.217280/

So, rose gold has my heart! I love how it celebrates the warmth rather than trying to hide it. I am thrilled with this new setting. All three of my solitaire settings were made by the same jeweler: jewelryhoo on eBay. They also have an Etsy shop called ChangxingJewelry. They are in China. The communication during the CAD process is slow and frustrating, but they don't give up, and their pricing and quality is phenomenal.

My ring size is currently a 7.5. I apologize for not waiting for the cut on my finger to heal before taking pictures. I'm just too excited to wait, haha!

image_261.jpg

image_262.jpg

image_263.jpg
Very nice!
I may reset my 12 years old diamond with this style.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results