shape
carat
color
clarity

Third time's the charm! 5.01 L/VS1 in 18k Rose Gold = Love!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My diamond (5.01ct GIA L/VS1 Early Round Brilliant) is in its third setting since I got it, and I TOTALLY LOVE this one!!!

Here's a link to my previous thread (in the second setting):

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/penelope-5ct-early-round-brilliant-diamond-in-a-new-ring.202967/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/penelope-5ct-early-round-brilliant-diamond-in-a-new-ring.202967/[/URL]

And here's a link to my thread about my band:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/7-avc-band-vly-in-18k-rose-gold-by-be.217280/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/7-avc-band-vly-in-18k-rose-gold-by-be.217280/[/URL]

So, rose gold has my heart! I love how it celebrates the warmth rather than trying to hide it. I am thrilled with this new setting. All three of my solitaire settings were made by the same jeweler: jewelryhoo on eBay. They also have an Etsy shop called ChangxingJewelry. They are in China. The communication during the CAD process is slow and frustrating, but they don't give up, and their pricing and quality is phenomenal.

My ring size is currently a 7.5. I apologize for not waiting for the cut on my finger to heal before taking pictures. I'm just too excited to wait, haha!

image_261.jpg

image_262.jpg

image_263.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Re: Third time's the charm! 5.01 L/VS1 in 18k Rose Gold = Lo

Stunning! I like the rose gold with the warmth of the stone. Beautiful :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooh! I have been waiting for this. It's absolutely gorgeous Tourmaline. Seems your beautiful stone has found it's forever home.
The setting is so gorgeously made; it radiates luxury and quality. I love the flowing lines and the warmth of the rose gold.
It looks amazing on its own as well as stacked. Great choice.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love the combo of that setting with your stone! The prongs are gorgeous, and the rose gold makes your center stone stand out in the best way :appl: Congrats!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning - I love it! And your eternity band is just delicious!

Great choices - and I absolutely agree with not fighting the color, the rose gold pumps it up and makes it look super lush!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

So glad to hear its third time lucky and that you're really delighted with it.
They both look gorgeous and I love the rose gold settings, it's a great look.
Thank you for showing us, it's actually quite inspiring for a little 'warm' marquise I have!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

Love the stone and the rose gold setting. Interesting you used Jewelryhoo on EBay in China. I assume you did NOT send your stone to them to custom make the ring and set the stone. Was wondering about the quality of their custom work...thanks for the testimony to their work. The prongs look really good.

How long did the whole process take?

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks, Queenie60. Acinom, lovedogs, mrs-blop, Hounddog & AlexT! I am quite smitten!

ariel144|1451936786|3970556 said:
Love the stone and the rose gold setting. Interesting you used Jewelryhoo on EBay in China. I assume you did NOT send your stone to them to custom make the ring and set the stone. Was wondering about the quality of their custom work...thanks for the testimony to their work. The prongs look really good.

How long did the whole process take?

No, I did not send my stone to them ever, haha. I have a local setter who is really good. He actually lets me stay and watch! Be warned, the communication with the maker of the ring was very frustrating. The first CAD was terrible! it took many, many adjustments. It took a few months. I was not paying for ease of communication, haha. It was inexpensive, so if it hadn't worked out, I would have survived. But I'm glad it did! If you want to work with them, you need time and tenacity, but the results can be really great. :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

Your diamond is breathtaking and the new setting is simply exquisite!!! What a wonderful ring you have created.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

I love the Belcher style setting - it's gorgeous and so organic. And the rose gold really does suit your stunning stone! Plus I love it with the band!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock

GASP!!! I love this so much! :love: :love: :love: :love: Absolutely stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Have to agree with others, the rose gold looks perfect for that stone, & they did a wonderful job on the setting. I love your band as well, they look perfect together, great choices all around, congrats!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So pretty with your skin tone!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I loved your last setting, but I have to admit this setting makes your stone look both larger and draws your eye visually more to focus upon the centre stone as well. Congrats, it looks great!!!!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium

This setting shows off your stone beautifully. Totally stunning. Looks very lush on your finger too :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amazingly beautiful!! I love rose gold too. And it's my size (7.5) so I think you should let me borrow it, hehe. :) :)

Enjoy!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning in rose gold and it looks amazing paired with your AVC band!! :love: :love: :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring! ... :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very interesting take on the belcher! A mix of new world contemporary and the antique! Love it!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

absolutely beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love your new setting. I think it is the perfect home for your diamond. :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I wish I could click "Like" on each of your posts to thank you! Thank you, everyone. I am smitten. Today I am wearing my band on my let hand and my solitaire on my right, but they still seem to be a set, which feels nice. :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your beautiful diamond looks amazing in its new setting tourmaline! The rose gold is so complementary to your stone and it is such a pretty design. I love rose gold as well - it looks fabulous on you! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh gosh, so lovely! The rose gold is perfect!

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Perfect in every way. That stone looks like it's always lived there. Nicely done! :)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Perfection! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results