shape
carat
color
clarity

THEY''RE HERE, THEY''RE HERE. My PS gifts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful! I really, really love both of them!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your e-ring and wedding rings go so well together!

Good hand shots!

Really Beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
They look fabulous sweetie. You deserve every last bit of it
1.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I''m laughing out loud at your plans for world stacking domination, Gypsy! Sounds like you are going to be unstoppable honey! Go go go!

Jen

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and yours is just perfect with your ER!! Congratulations on your gifts.
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Gypsy! Both rings are gorgeous!

am04

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I love how your wedding band looks with your ering!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You chose some really beautiful pieces. Your band looks absolutely perfect with your e-ring!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Those rings just look great together!!!! Many congratulations on your gifts!
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy,

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding rings!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
your band is PERFECTIION with your ER!!!!!!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ack.. I am late, but gypsy- they look fabulous! I think it''s so exciting that you''re the first pser to use their gift toward something as special as wedding bands. So cool!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those bands are beautiful!!!
30.gif
And yours looks simply gorgeous with the e-ring.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I already posted, but was ogling your set again and just have to say I love how well they sit together. The low profile on the band is exquisite!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you gemgirl! I''m very happy with them. I''ve been taking them out of the box every night and staring. John thinks I''ve lost it. His has a nice weight to it. I first priced it out in platinum and about fell out of my chair. Scott Kay''s men''s bands apparently use a lot of metal.

Thank you TB!
Dfan-- I like that they have ''extra'' added meaning, and it was important to me that it be something we both enjoy. He loses me for hours on end to this place.

Non Sequiter Alert: There is a lizard looking at me through the window. He''s very cute. Little guy. There''s a lot of lizards where I work now. I rather like that.

Thank you MissGotRocks! I love his band, but I have to clarify that I did not choose it. He chose it himself, I can''t take any credit for that. I am getting excited about the wedding... and the marriage. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Hiya ZoeZoe! Thank you!!!

Non Sequiter Alert II: Lizard Left.

Long time no see OFG! I''m really happy with the choices, it''s a nice feeling to hold the wedding bands. Thank you!

Thank you very much Kaleigh, your opinion means a lot me. I''m very happy and can''t wait to wear them permanently.

Non Sequiter Alert III: He''s back. Wish I had a camera he''s adorable.

Thank you DeeJay! The diamonds in the band are set differently (pave style is different) from my halo, and the stones are full cut instead of single cut... but I enjoy the difference.

Thank you Diamond*Dana!!

Aww, what a sweet thing to say Kelli! There are so many amazing sets on here... that''s a HUGE compliment! ((HUGS))

Hi Beagle. I love his band too. I was a little surprised by his choice, but very pleased. It suits him.

THank you Iwanna!! I can''t wait to see your set in your wedding pics!

pixley-- if I have some time this weekend, I will try to snap off a few more pics, just for you. Thank you for the compliments!

Thank you very much Holly!

Thank you Seattle, I was happy the handshot came out, I only snapped a couple off.

Akmiss-- Thank you very much! I love your sig line!

MrsM... maybe not domination... but I do want to be a contender!
11.gif

Thank you Catmom! Andrey is so generous, and I just love them!

HI Wishful, thank you very much!

Am04... You know what''s funny? One of the things I am most looking forward to in receiving my pro-pics is my ring shots? You know your a PSer when...

Cushioncut... how look at the blingage in your AV!
23.gif
That''s amazing. I have short knuckles so I had to pick a thin band, but your large band is just amazing! Thank you for the compliments!

Thank you joflier!

Thank you Jelly!!

Hi Marcy, Thank you!

Motownmoma-- I love them together, and when I get a second matching band for the other side of my e-ring... then it will be perfection. I hope!

Thank you icekid, the timing was just right. I would have enjoyed an individual gift as well, but for me and us... this just felt like the right thing to do!

THank you AdiS!

Aww... Kelli, thank you again honey. The band has the perfect profile. It was one of the things I really considered important. I didn''t want it rubbing up against my e-ring setting''s wires. And it doesn''t. It''s got just the right amount of clearance. When I post more pics, I''ll try to snap one off of that so you see what I mean.

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay...I''m just a little late to this party...but Gypsy, I LOVE your new rings! Yours is perfect with your e-ring! Terrific choice!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/29/2008 2:47:11 PM
Author: Gypsy
Thank you gemgirl! I''m very happy with them. I''ve been taking them out of the box every night and staring. John thinks I''ve lost it. His has a nice weight to it. I first priced it out in platinum and about fell out of my chair. Scott Kay''s men''s bands apparently use a lot of metal.

Thank you TB!
Dfan-- I like that they have ''extra'' added meaning, and it was important to me that it be something we both enjoy. He loses me for hours on end to this place.

Non Sequiter Alert: There is a lizard looking at me through the window. He''s very cute. Little guy. There''s a lot of lizards where I work now. I rather like that.

Thank you MissGotRocks! I love his band, but I have to clarify that I did not choose it. He chose it himself, I can''t take any credit for that. I am getting excited about the wedding... and the marriage. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Hiya ZoeZoe! Thank you!!!

Non Sequiter Alert II: Lizard Left.

Long time no see OFG! I''m really happy with the choices, it''s a nice feeling to hold the wedding bands. Thank you!

Thank you very much Kaleigh, your opinion means a lot me. I''m very happy and can''t wait to wear them permanently.

Non Sequiter Alert III: He''s back. Wish I had a camera he''s adorable.

Thank you DeeJay! The diamonds in the band are set differently (pave style is different) from my halo, and the stones are full cut instead of single cut... but I enjoy the difference.

Thank you Diamond*Dana!!

Aww, what a sweet thing to say Kelli! There are so many amazing sets on here... that''s a HUGE compliment! ((HUGS))

Hi Beagle. I love his band too. I was a little surprised by his choice, but very pleased. It suits him.

THank you Iwanna!! I can''t wait to see your set in your wedding pics!

pixley-- if I have some time this weekend, I will try to snap off a few more pics, just for you. Thank you for the compliments!

Thank you very much Holly!

Thank you Seattle, I was happy the handshot came out, I only snapped a couple off.

Akmiss-- Thank you very much! I love your sig line!

MrsM... maybe not domination... but I do want to be a contender!
11.gif

Thank you Catmom! Andrey is so generous, and I just love them!

HI Wishful, thank you very much!

Am04... You know what''s funny? One of the things I am most looking forward to in receiving my pro-pics is my ring shots? You know your a PSer when...

Cushioncut... how look at the blingage in your AV!
23.gif
That''s amazing. I have short knuckles so I had to pick a thin band, but your large band is just amazing! Thank you for the compliments!

Thank you joflier!

Thank you Jelly!!

Hi Marcy, Thank you!

Motownmoma-- I love them together, and when I get a second matching band for the other side of my e-ring... then it will be perfection. I hope!

Thank you icekid, the timing was just right. I would have enjoyed an individual gift as well, but for me and us... this just felt like the right thing to do!

THank you AdiS!

Aww... Kelli, thank you again honey. The band has the perfect profile. It was one of the things I really considered important. I didn''t want it rubbing up against my e-ring setting''s wires. And it doesn''t. It''s got just the right amount of clearance. When I post more pics, I''ll try to snap one off of that so you see what I mean.

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Thanks so much for your compliments too! Would you believe I overlooked purchasing a band this "blingy" because I thought it wouldn''t look right with my ering! I am glad that I tried it on with my ering. It was love at first site!!!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another latecomer, but congratulations! They''re both beautiful! And yours looks perfect with your e-ring!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, how did I miss that you hit 10K? Gorgeous rings, beautiful Gypsy!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
10.gif
30.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are just perfect
30.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! beautiful rings.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
They''re perfect! Congrats!! I''m so envious...
5.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
WOOOHOOOOO!!!

How exciting for you! they look gorgeous!

Wear them in good health, with joy and happiness.

LS

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Great bands! I love yours with your e-ring. Stunning set!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU DS!

Hi Cushioncut... I'm glad you took a chance on it and love it! YAY!!!

Thank you thing!!! Pretty AV kitty.

Love in Bloom... I miss things all the time so I can relate! THANK YOU!!! Love the emoties!

Thank you Rising sun!

Thank you krisvrn

Thank you gladys... why you are envious hon... you'll find the right band!!!

HI LS!!! Oh my lookit the AV! Thank you so much for the wonderful wellwishes. I really appreciate them. *Distracted by your AV drooling*

Thank you Burk! They worked out well and I love them. Just the perfect bands!

So I took the bands to my parent's last night, excited to show them off, and my mom (the one who always stares at my e-ring and says I should have gotten diamonds in the band, who knows nothing about the costs of such things, and who thinks I got the plain shank because it was less expensive--not really) says, "oh that's a cute band... the diamonds are so tiny." That's all.
23.gif
Good thing I'm confident in my jewelry choices. I shouldn't have taken them over, I admit it.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are stunning Gypsy, you have such great taste! I can''t believe how well your band goes with your e-ring!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratuations!
36.gif
It is so romantic that you included your SO in your pricescope gift.

(Nope I''m not the Gypsy, just partgypsy here)

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beautiful. Enjoy!!!
36.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
love them! your band is exactly like my e-ring band! nice choice!!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results