shape
carat
color
clarity

THEY''RE HERE, THEY''RE HERE. My PS gifts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding rings!
1.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Aww Gypsy they''re beautiful!
What a special memory to be reminded of when you see your your wedding bands!
They look lovely on you Mr and Mrs Gypsy!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
GYPSY. THEY''RE BEAUTIFUL.
30.gif

That band was actually my #1 contender for QUITE some time--but it suits your ring so much better!!! Perfect, perfect. I love John''s band, as well.

What a great use of your PS gift!!
36.gif
Congratulations, dear!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Jenn, I’m thrilled with them. My ring finger feels slightly empty since I took it off. I can’t wait till I get to wear it forever.
Thank you Jeweler!
SHC—I like the way they look together very much! Thank you!
DF—Yes, that’s what I chose for the 10K post gift from PS. I was thinking of getting a WF bangle, then a pear pendant from JA… but since the 10K fell right in the middle of the planning, it seemed fitting and I wanted the luck of all the strong enduring PS relationships ‘blessing’ our bands. I only hope our marriage as successful as ones like yours. Thank you!
Hi Snlee—How’s baby? I hope you get to see the bands in person one of these days… maybe with baby on hand so we can all ooh and ahh over him/her. Thank you!
Thank you Deelight!
Thank you MSB!
Thank you swimmer!
Thank you gecko! I was very VERY pleased when I opened the boxes!
Hi Tacori! Thank you honey. I really think it’s a testament to you all, and this community that so many people reach 10K—you guys make sticking around fun with your warm friendships! As usual, you have the CUTEST AV ever! Tessa is gonna break hearts.
Thank you mela lu!
Thank you JCrow!
Coati and Lorelei—I LOVE his band. It is very manly while being a little more unique than the average run. I was very happy when he picked that one.
Thank you Ellen, I’m picky about guys rings too, so I was thrilled when he picked something out of the common run. I’m very happy with my band too, it sparkles like CRAZY!
Mrs.M—I love how this one looks with my ring. There’s no rubbing or touching in bad spots, so there should be limited wear and tear between the two, and that was really important to me. But as a PSer… I’m probably gonna get the Memoire I’ve had my eye on for a while as well, and alternate them. It also goes really well with my e-ring as well. I’m looking forward to mixing and matching rings.
*Snort* Isabel… I’m glad you like the way that your… erm, MY new bands look. I’m loving them!
Irish—thank you for the congratulations on the marriage. Every once in a while I get so excited about that… and the moment that I opened the boxes is definitely one of those.
Innerkitten—his mom called me yesterday and I told her that the bands were here and she was like “Is he going to wear his? He’s not going to be one of THOSE men is he?”… and it was really nice to tell her that he took a lot of care in picking his band, exactly because he wanted something he could wear forever.
Thank you PP!
Hi Skippy! It’s so REAL all of the sudden. You know, the bands just have so much meaning. And I really love that the PSers are part of that meaning. In the years I’ve been here posting you all have really helped me mature, and to be a better partner to John, and to get to a place where I can commit myself to a life with him. There are so many strong long lasting marriages on here, and I just hope that ours is as strong as yours. For me, using the PS gift for my bands means that they have some PS Fairy Dust inherent in them.. blessing our union. Cheesy… but I’ll take what luck I can… and them make my own!
Thank you Princess!
Thank you Flygirl!
Thanks so much I love Carats. Mr and Mrs… they are very well suited, the bands. Different from one another, but complimentary. And mine has BLING. LOL.
Thank you Fiery!
Musey—was it your top contender? The Memoire 11 stone was for me. But I’m a little concerned about the extruded metal rubbing against my e-ring. So while I will eventually get that ring… this one is going to be my everyday. I love and adore the band you picked out for your ring (one of my favorite asscher rings on here) as well. Thank you!

THANK YOU EVERYONE. It really is thanks to you all and this community that these lovely bands came about. Thank you for your support, friendship and advice over the years. It''s been a priceless gift that''s really helped me grow as a person and as a partner to John.
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful! I love them! Your ring goes so perfectly with your ering!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, they look AMAZING! I am SO happy you got exactly what you wanted, and with such a great experience. The band really fits well with your gorgeous asscher, it looks like they were meant to be together!

And your husbands band is so classy, my husband''s is "checkered" like that with princess cuts in each square. I love it!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Layla they are beautiful. Your wedding band looks gorgeous on your hand with your ring and I love John''s ring as well. You made an excellent choice.

Linda

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! they''re really beautiful! your set looks great!! congratulations!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! Enjoy them in good health!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Gypsy!!

John''s band rocks, and yours is the most beautiful compliment to your ering!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Gypsy - that band could not be more perfect for your e-ring! Congratulations to you both!

Mr. and Mrs. - hehehe, that's so cute!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking bands! I like how the band looks with your ER :)

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I love the memoire too. you could stack them!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy! Your bands are wonderful. I love them both, and it''s nice to see some pics of a man''s WB here for reference. Here''s to them marking the beginning of a long, happy, fulfilling life together!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI Bee! Thank you so much honey! I''m happy with how they look together, and can''t wait till they can be together on a more permanent basis.
SDL-- Aww, thank you honey. I''m excited for you and your necklace! And I''m so fond of you! Thank you for the sharing my joy!
Hi MonkeyPie, I''m glad I held out and got this band, instead of settling for a plain paladium. I''m a bling girl, and I needed my sparkle. I''m not ashamed to admit it. Your husbands band sound divine! I tried to talk John into a diamond or two but he was having none of it. Is your husband''s band posted on here somewhere? I''d love to see it.
Thank you oobbieco!!
35.gif

Hi Linda honey! Thank you very much. It was so exciting to open the boxes and see them just waiting for us. I was so nervous, then I put the band on, John put his on I looked down and they just looked so RIGHT. Ya know?
Thank you Vita!
Madame-- from your mouth (or fingers) to God''s ears. I hope to enjoy many years of good health with John, married... with our bands. Thank you for the well wishes I really appreciate them!
HI RAINY!!! His does totally rock, doesn''t it! Thank you honey!
Hi Lauren, that''s a high compliment coming from a woman whose bands I''ve been covetting for a while now! Thank you! Glad you liked the Mr. and Mrs. they were just staring at me... it was like they were a pair right out of the box.
Thank you Snooper!
Mrs.M-- oh honey, do I have plans to stack. I just haven''t disclosed them yet. I''m planning much stacking, colored stacking... shape stacking. You''ve got it right!
Thank you very much kittybean for the well wishes, they mean a lot, and thank you also for the congratulations! There are other men''s bands on here, some really awesome ones too, but you do have to hunt them up a bit.

Oh... I wanna run home and try on my band again, and again. Okay... must be good till the wedding.

I also really need to get my e-ring polished up before the wedding. Don''t like parting with it, but I do want it to look it''s best when it''s paired with it''s shiny new friend.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
35.gif
35.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, that band looks absolutely perfect with your e-ring. I don''t think you could have found a better match. I love your future hubby''s band too. Nice hunk of palladium!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
sooooooooo gorgeous!!! I love them!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Layla, I love it. I think it makes your gift more special, you selected something you both can enjoy and will have special meaning!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band look beautiful! I really like the choice you made for your band and hubby-to-be''s band is very handsome.

Congrats to you - on the rings and the upcoming marriage. You must be getting excited!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your band and John''s, Gypsy! Very nice!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, they are really beautiful, and yours goes perfectly with your gorgeous e-ring! Congrats!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Layla,
They are both stunning. Great choices, I wouldn''t want to take them off either. Congrats again sweetie!!!!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are wonderful! The band is just perfect with your e-ring and your future hubby''s ring is very cool!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They could not be more perfect than they are!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy your set is stunning! One of my favorites on ps I think.
30.gif

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
What a perfect band for your ring. And I LOVE the wide band. Congratulations.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
LOVE!

Congrats again. I love your set!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful trio of rings, Gypsy! They look incredible together! Can we see more, purty pleeeease? I don''t think I can get enough of your lovely rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results