shape
carat
color
clarity

There''s been a lot of blue sapphire threads on the board lately....is there room for one more?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 7:19:22 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
Diana,

I''m sorry if this is a repeat question but I''m curious. When you were looking for sapphires what colors/ tones did you tell Jeff you were looking for? I''m always interested to hear what people perfer in their sapphires.
Hi Sarah, sorrry I missed your post!

I sent this link to Jeff (thanks LS) and told him I''d like something close to Royal Blue and to Lost Sapphire''s beautiful Blueberry...I found this to be a really useful communication tool.

Hope that helps.
35.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 4:08:34 PM
Author: Chrono
Absolutely. No one can question Leon''s workmanship.
Least of all AGTA. It seems they''ve just awarded Leon 2nd place in the 2010 Spectrum awards for his Paraiba cab ring. Thanks to H for the heads up this afternoon.

Link to 2010 winners

SB621

Ideal_Rock
DB you should post your ring in the "show us your blues" thread...it needs some revival!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I just realized I''ve been awfully rude and admired many times but haven''t posted yet Diana -
your ring is a stunner for sure, just beautiful and the epitomy of fantastic craftsmanship.

The first version is also lovely, but I can see what drew to you to the triple-split shank.

Enjoy for many years to come m''dear!
36.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
That is one totally gorgeous ring!

Laura

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
DB- just saw your ring on LM''s website! Looking gorgeous as always! Did he ask or tell you he would be posting your custom -made ring design?

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Hi Spirit...thanks for the heads up!!
35.gif

I had no idea he'd be posting it, not that I object. That is the same picture he sent me but requested that I don't post it online so I never shared it with anyone. I don't think the picture or lighting set up is as nice as others on his site....I'm not sure it was ever intended to go on his website but perhaps he changed his mind once he knew that I was very happy with the ring?

Either way, it's kinda neat!
36.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I''ll say it once but I''m thinking it many times- yummy!
3.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t spend too much time in this forum, and boy have I been missing out! Diana- both versions of your ring are lovely but the latest is a stunner!
Copngratulations! I hope it brings you many years of pleasure. It is a beauty!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I think that your ring is stunning!! The blue in the stone is just amazing
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 8:22:56 PM
Author: DianaBanana
Hi Spirit...thanks for the heads up!!
35.gif

I had no idea he''d be posting it, not that I object. That is the same picture he sent me but requested that I don''t post it online so I never shared it with anyone. I don''t think the picture or lighting set up is as nice as others on his site....I''m not sure it was ever intended to go on his website but perhaps he changed his mind once he knew that I was very happy with the ring?

Either way, it''s kinda neat!
36.gif
I think it is really neat, too. Just adding the photo for those who don''t want to go hunting for it.

leonmr4096_137Ww.jpg

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
DB your ring is knockout!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

A complete stunner!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results