shape
carat
color
clarity

There''s been a lot of blue sapphire threads on the board lately....is there room for one more?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 5:21:49 PM
Author: Chrono
''Wow'' is all I can say: yours is the definition of diamond encrusted. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for the profile picture.
Thanks Chrono...he did manage to squeeze quite a few in there, huh? 1.04 carats to be exact! What I can''t capture in the pictures is the shimmer of the single cuts, they are amazing! I think my last picture shows best what my eyes actually see, some of the pictures make it look a little chunky but it''s actually really delicate.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diana, your ring came out superbly!!! I absolutely LOVE the plain stems with all of that pave!!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pure oooey bluey GORGEOUSNESS!!!
18.gif
A KNOCK OUT!

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 5:51:40 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Diana, your ring came out superbly!!! I absolutely LOVE the plain stems with all of that pave!!!!!
Thanks LTP - I agree, squeezing some more pave in there might have been a touch too much!
3.gif

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 5:58:48 PM
Author: decodelighted
18.gif
A KNOCK OUT!
Thanks Deco!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow!

It looks gorgeous on your finger! At first, I was afraid it might overpower anyone''s hand, but, as you said, it is quite delicate in reality. Congratulations on a beautiful ring.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Good Golly! That is the most beautiful sapphire ring I have ever seen!!!! if you don''t mind me asking where the orginal stone come from? You said it was a re-cut by Jeff, but I didn''t read where you orginally bought it.

LOVELY!
30.gif

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Lady Disdain and Sarah - I know it''s pretty blingy but what the heck, you only live once!

Sarah - Jeff sourced the original stone, I had the option to take it in the original native cut, have it completely re-cut or have the pavilion re-cut to retain as much size as I could...I went for size!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
THAT IS STUNNING!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
that setting is just yummy
18.gif
and really makes that blue sapphire glow. im in awe over its beauty
36.gif

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Big applause for Dianabanana!!!
36.gif
That ring is out of this world gorgeous! If anyone deserved to be thrilled with the final outcome, it''s YOU!!! After all the setbacks you went through, I was so hoping you would LOVE it when you finally received it back from Leon. We all love it! Right up there in the favorite category!
The stone looks bluer than even before it was set! Those special diamonds enhance the colour and the overall look is fabulous. You have such an original design with the three way split shank and the V underside. His first ring came out really nice but not that original in design, but this version- the DB ring- is so perfect.
DianaB- wear it in good health and enjoy it . Let it brighten your days everytime you look at it! I am so very happy for you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous and sooo BLUE!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/25/2009 5:49:06 PM
Author: DianaBanana

Date: 10/25/2009 5:21:49 PM
Author: Chrono
''Wow'' is all I can say: yours is the definition of diamond encrusted. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for the profile picture.
Thanks Chrono...he did manage to squeeze quite a few in there, huh? 1.04 carats to be exact! What I can''t capture in the pictures is the shimmer of the single cuts, they are amazing! I think my last picture shows best what my eyes actually see, some of the pictures make it look a little chunky but it''s actually really delicate.
This is a really amazing ring. My fav picture is this one. And it''s what you get to see every day!! Wonderful.

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 6:35:50 PM
Author: Spirit
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Big applause for Dianabanana!!!
36.gif
That ring is out of this world gorgeous! If anyone deserved to be thrilled with the final outcome, it''s YOU!!! After all the setbacks you went through, I was so hoping you would LOVE it when you finally received it back from Leon. We all love it! Right up there in the favorite category!
The stone looks bluer than even before it was set! Those special diamonds enhance the colour and the overall look is fabulous. You have such an original design with the three way split shank and the V underside. His first ring came out really nice but not that original in design, but this version- the DB ring- is so perfect.
DianaB- wear it in good health and enjoy it . Let it brighten your days everytime you look at it! I am so very happy for you!
Thank you so much Spirit, what a nice post!
1.gif
It certainly was a long time coming but I have to say that it was worth it and I''d do it again in a heartbeat!

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Trishy, Catmom and StoneHunter! I''m quite a happy camper this weekend
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
BLUESWOOOON!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy it finally got sorted out for you. It looks fabulous.

LS

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 6:58:48 PM
Author: LostSapphire
BLUESWOOOON!!!!!!!!!

LS
FINALLY! Remember when I thought I should send the stone back?? Jeff must have thought I was nuts...It looks even better set than it did loose.
9.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 5:29:51 PM
Author: packrat
Holy moly that is striking!!

x2

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 7:13:01 PM
Author: DianaBanana

Date: 10/25/2009 6:58:48 PM
Author: LostSapphire
BLUESWOOOON!!!!!!!!!

LS
FINALLY! Remember when I thought I should send the stone back?? Jeff must have thought I was nuts...It looks even better set than it did loose.
9.gif
I am SO SO SO glad you got it recut. And the ring, well, as difficult as the process has been for you, it sure was WORTH WAITING FOR!!! it''s beautiful.

LS

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/25/2009 5:58:48 PM
Author: decodelighted
18.gif
A KNOCK OUT!
HI:

What she said!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have to echo many others:

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It is GORGEOUS.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That is one outstanding ring - the setting and the stone. You must be so pleased.
36.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s beautiful. Glad you finally got the design you wanted.
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely Stunning! your stone is gorgeous, I love that intense vivid blue and seriously blinging!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Amazing! The sapphire is beautiful and so is the setting. It looks great on your hand. Congrats!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME BLUE BLING!!!!
36.gif

Lori

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Be still my heart!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Diana- It''s absolutely gorgeous! It certainly IS quite different from the first version, though! I am so glad you were able to get just what you want. That incredible stone deserves it after such a wait
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Worth the wait. What a stunning ring and it looks awesome on you. I''m glad Leon came through for you!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
3.gif

That ring is beautiful!

I don''t know what else to say except I will never get sick of looking at sapphires.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, how beautiful it looks on your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results