shape
carat
color
clarity

The Wedding Celebration of JC and JD, June 24th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Something Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue! All in one picture!
Shoes (and earrings) were Old, dress was New, my sister''s toe-ring was Borrowed, and the butterfly on my shoes was Blue (along with my sapph pendant)!

IMG_7511small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
A centerpiece. Diff style silver frame for each of 3 tables plus one for guestbook/favor table and one for cake table.

IMG_8458small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Guestbook/favor table.

IMG_7681_2small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Food

IMG_7624_2small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
And last one - the bouquet toss!! My BMs and friends abided by my wish to fight over the bouquet! LOVE this picture.

IMG_8361small.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oooh. I love the idea of having your pic as part of the centerpieces. My centerpeices are kinda on the small side, so I am looking for stuff to add-on. Thats a great idea! Now.. I just need to get engagement pics taken. :)

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
JC: i just love visiting ur thread!!! i love all the pictures and details..thank u so much for taking the time to share with us ur beautiful day
1.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I too like your centerpieces and having pictures of you... it is YOUR day right?! You and your girls bouquets are just so beautiful and colorful. And is that a train going by you guys in the picture next to the guest mats?!? And then there is a pic of you guys on the train platform all decked out... I LOVE IT!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks amazing! love the pictures!

Rube

Shiny_Rock
What great great photos! I love the bouquet toss... and the food looks sooooo good!
4.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
5.gif
Thanks!

I was pretty pleased with my centerpiece idea, if I do say so myself.
16.gif
msb - you''re welcome - it''s been fun!! njc - yup, it''s actually the same train in both pics, just different sides of the train. Rockchick - It''s THIS weekend, isn''t it?!?!?!?!?!? I''m so excited for you!!! Rube - it was delicious. We got more compliments on the food than anything else. I have another awesome bouquet toss photo actually.....

Here you go!

IMG_8358small.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and what a perfect date to get married (It''s my birthday
2.gif
) Your pictures are great!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2005 7:30:08 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Congratulations and what a perfect date to get married (It''s my birthday
2.gif
) Your pictures are great!

Hey cool! Happy belated birthday (or perhaps a very merry un-birthday?)!! And thank you.
35.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2005 9:07:44 PM
Author: JCJD

njc - yup, it''s actually the same train in both pics, just different sides of the train.
Is the train always there? Sorry for the goofy train questions... i have a slight obsession... ha... esp when they are in pictures! The whole traveling life, coming and going, never stopping, fading off into the distance, moving forward... all that metaphoric stuff.
9.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2005 9:07:44 PM
Author: JCJD
5.gif
Thanks!

I was pretty pleased with my centerpiece idea, if I do say so myself.
16.gif
msb - you''re welcome - it''s been fun!! njc - yup, it''s actually the same train in both pics, just different sides of the train. Rockchick - It''s THIS weekend, isn''t it?!?!?!?!?!? I''m so excited for you!!! Rube - it was delicious. We got more compliments on the food than anything else. I have another awesome bouquet toss photo actually.....

Here you go!
ROTFLMAO!!!

that picture is priceless!!!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/23/2005 8:45:59 AM
Author: njc
Is the train always there? Sorry for the goofy train questions... i have a slight obsession... ha... esp when they are in pictures! The whole traveling life, coming and going, never stopping, fading off into the distance, moving forward... all that metaphoric stuff.
9.gif

Not goofy - yep, it''s always there. Linky-link

1.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thought I''d revive my old thread with some more pics!

My hair. Mind you, this is at the end of the reception.

IMG_8452small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_7556small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
The boys playing on the playground!

IMG_7332_2small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Me and my daddy.

IMG_7692small.JPG

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your wedding pics! more more!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awww, I always love new JCJD wedding pics
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Love the pics JC- Your photographer did a great job. Love the one with you guys in the background behind the candles and the boys on the playground is adorable!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I SOOOO want your beautiful hair girlie! I love looking at your pics, what a great couple!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results