shape
carat
color
clarity

The Wedding Celebration of JC and JD, June 24th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
treysar and croi - Thank you so much ladies! treysar, I hope you''re feeling better about the flowers. They will be outstanding! Croi - I bow down to you! Your wedding synopsis thread is my inspiration! I can only hope our story touched others as much as your story touched me.

I just love this picture of the back of my gown. The fabric looks so rich!

Picture146.small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Cake detail - it was so pretty! We told the baker to have fun with the frosting!

Picture189.small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
J feeding me cake. He looks so mischevious!

Picture206.small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Me, you can see the veil and flowers better in this pic. Also, the BM dress (my sister''s lap). In addition, I have a fireball shooting off my ering!!
10.gif

Picture160.small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Some of the ladies. Aren't they gorgeous?
5.gif

From the top right, clockwise: J's sister, me and my mom, 2 of my bestest college friends, and me and my sister. The BM dresses are Mackenzie Michaels style 88122 in claret. Mom's dress is David's Bridal 8301 in navy.

PictureLadies.small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Me and my wonderful sibs! L to R: My 14 year old brother, who is now the tallest kid in the family! my sister, me, and my 19 year old brother. Youngest bro was an usher and candlelighter, older bro was a groomsman. As you can see, the vests and BM dresses didn't match exactly, but I figured, it's a berry theme wedding and berries come in all different shades!
28.gif

ETA: "...who is now the tallest kid in the family!" - I'm sorry, I've been corrected. J is now the tallest in the family!!
28.gif
20.gif
9.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Heh heh... forgot to attach.

Picture178.2small.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww. such adorable pictures! You look SOOOO happy in every single one.. and you''re SOOOO cute! You had a gorgeous wedding. Love everything. Great choice on the BM dresses... everyone looked great!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I am so late to all of this because i was OOT with work all last week and have been playing catch up!
14.gif

You look amazing and just so happy and radiant! You too look so much in love!!!
30.gif
I'm loving all of your pictures... i want to reach into my computer and pull out a hunk of that cake! Everything just looks amazing and everyone is having such a great time. You can definatly tell you, your sister and your mother are all related! Yall are TOO CUTE!!! I can only hope my wedding goes as smoothly as yours appears to have been and be as much fun!!!

WOO-HOO!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
A married LIW!!! Maybe you could become the poster-child for the LIW Club? It happened for me, it will happen for you too!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
new pics are fabulous JC!! you really do look so happy, and gorgeous!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
MRS. JCJD

Thanks for the story & beautiful pictures. Your wedding looks like it was lovely and you are so clearly radiating happiness.

Congratulations from another newlywed,

Mrs. Island Dreams as of July 3, 2005

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
5.gif
Thank you lovely ladies! It''s been fun sharing with all of you!

Melissa - Thanks! They were absolutely gorgeous, it was a great style on all 4 of them!

Welcome back njc! The cake was sooooooooo delicious! Pound cake with fresh berries.
18.gif
In her toast, my sister was like "Hi, I''m JC''s sister, in case you didn''t already know it or couldn''t figure it out!" Hilarious! LOL - the LIW poster-child! Only if it''s a rotating position!

MMM - Awww, thank you! I like the new avatar and signature line!

icekid - Thank you! Being married is even more fun than the wedding!

IS - You''re welcome, and thank you! BTW, your hair looked beautiful in your pictures! Were you happy with it? It didn''t look "Prom" at all - very bridal and Hollywood! And talk about radiating happiness! I''m so glad your ankle held up for the wedding. Talk about last-minute stress! I actually just recommended PSV as a honeymoon location to a friend this week. She and her bf are getting serious and she''s hoping to get married next summer or fall - a new LIW! Is it an all-inclusive resort?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
JC, you looked absolutely beautiful!

I love the picture with your sister and brothers. How sweet!

And I agree on the berry theme...berries come in all shades!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh you look so beautiful. I love all the pictures.
Thanks for sharing.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for reading Patty and Nan!

Patty - Thanks! My brothers are pretty cool now that they''re past the Pokemon and Yugio card stage.
2.gif
They''re good kids.

Nan - I''m so glad Angello''s procedure went well! It sounds like the next procedure will be a relative breeze. My prayers have been switched to August and beyond!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
JCJD: u look so happy and radiant!! it looks like an amazing day, and ur cake!! wow!! i looooooove berries and that cake is just a dream!!!

thank u so much for sharing ur amazing day with us
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JCJD-

I very much enjoyed reading more about and seeing more pictures of your wedding. I have to reiterate how lovely your veil was. (The kind I wore was not the kind I had wanted. My wedding was thrown together in a month and major errors were made...and lived with.)

My favorite picture is the one of you showing the veil (and part of a bridesmaid''s lap).

The pantyhose story was very funny. I was a nervous wreck on my wedding day and kept returning to the ladies room feeling as if I needed to use it! Luckily I had on a garter belt and stockings!

I also started to shake while walking down the aisle on my father''s arm. I was shaking so hard that he feared letting me go! I was shocked I had this reaction. I am usually fine speaking and singing in public. I guess I hadn''t really realized the impact that getting married would have!

Deb

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks msb! The berry theme was a wonderful decision!
35.gif

AGBF - I''m sure your wedding was beautiful, even if "major errors" occurred. I really feel "spoiled", actually being able to have the wedding we wanted. And hey, you still got married, and now you two have a beautiful daughter in your life! Yay!
A friend of my sister''s was like that on her wedding day. She was shaky and crying all during the ceremony, but in the receiving line and at the reception she was bouncing around, smiling from ear to ear, and completely giddy. They''ve been married for almost 2 years now.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You looked positively radiant!!! I love the cake, I bet it was yummy. Your mom is so pretty, just like you!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I hadn''t checked back on this thread because I didn''t realize you posted more pictures! They really made me smile, you look SO incredibly happy. I love that one of him feeding you cake, its just cute, and playful and you can tell you two were having an awesome time. Thanks for sharing with us
1.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you kaleigh! My mom is beautiful.
1.gif

Thanks for checking back Blue!

I thought it was only fair to share pics of the boys. From L to R, N the best man, J''s younger brother (inset), and J''s friend D. My bro was the 4th groomsman.

GentlemenSmall01.JPG

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Awww...I feel like I just went to your wedding!!! You look positiviely beautiful and very happy! Congratulations to you both!!!

30.gif
35.gif
klr

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
heart prongs - Cool! I like your Knot bio - you look so happy and beautiful!! And I''m glad the outdoor NE wedding worked out.
1.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
We finally have a few of our honeymoon pics developed. Updates as more pics come in.

So, as stated on page 2, we went on a cruise through the Western Caribbean and stayed in New Orleans through TS Cindy afterwards. We're developing the film randomly, so bear with me...

Day 1 of the honeymoon, Saturday, day after wedding. We had brunch and opened gifts at our apartment with our families and the wedding party. That afternoon we flew to NO!

Us opening gifts.

Picture232.small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Day 5 (Wednesday) - Cruise ports in Montego Bay Jamaica!

We took a catamaran ride out to go snorkeling (right by Margaritaville). Beautiful water, lots of sea urchins! After snorkeling we had a couple hours to wander around before heading back to the ship, so we ate (he had jerk chicken, I had cheese pizza
20.gif
) swam at the beach, and I bought a swimsuit.

IMG11small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
More Jamaica

IMG19small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Me, J.

JCJDJamaicasmall.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Day 7 (Friday) in Cozumel Mexico.

We took a Bike and Snorkel tour here. We bicycled from the dock South down the western side of Cozumel to the beach where we snorkeled (don''t remember what it''s called). We got off the bikes in the middle of the rainforest and the mosquitos were drawn to the sweating fresh tourists..... especially me. And of course, I couldn''t apply bug spray just then because the chemicals would damage the reef, so I ended up with over 10 HUGE welts from the HUGE tropical mosquitos.......
29.gif
evil little insects.....
But then we got in the water, which was incredibly beautiful! Even better than Jamaica. FYI, these pics were taken with a Fugi brand underwater disposable camera, while Jamaica was with a Kodak underwater disp camera. If you''re buying underwater disp, go with Kodak. The Jamaican water was murkier and the coral life wasn''t as vibrantly colored as those in Cozumel, and our Jamaica pics are WAY better than these! Go with Kodak. Anyways! We snorkeled for over an hour, applied bug spray, ate lunch (the best guacamole I''ve ever had), and biked back to the dock, off-roading through the rainforest for a bit too. It was a blast! And then we shopped.

The fish were very friendly!

IMG08small.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Fishy

IMG21small.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results