shape
carat
color
clarity

The upgrade to end all upgrades...

Wow. I love it so much, you must be thrilled! Complete perfection, and it looks great on your hand :kiss2:

How could I miss this thread? This rock is just spectacular, your ring looks like some royal jewel! Enjoy!

I might be going with a different jeweler- I will be visiting an Atelier in Paris !

This is lovely and your temp setting looks great. Please consider doing a thread with your ring journey over the years, I would love to see pictures of your previous diamonds and settings, I think I have seen some of your previous settings while doing my own setting research on here and I would just love to see more pictures of what you've progressed through over time!

This is lovely and your temp setting looks great. Please consider doing a thread with your ring journey over the years, I would love to see pictures of your previous diamonds and settings, I think I have seen some of your previous settings while doing my own setting research on here and I would just love to see more pictures of what you've progressed through over time!

That would be an amazing thread!

Visited Guy at Hancock's in London and Amalthea held her own against a gorgeous 9.02 carat GIA G asscher. Sorry for the dry hands but it was 29 degrees ! IMG_1051.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpeg
    IMG_1055.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 75
:kiss2:

I like the "temp setting" very much. This stone is the star. I am so glad to see pictures of your beautiful stone.

This is a hint and a thread bump. :)

HA- I still haven't figured it out. I vacillate between keeping it super simple and going crazy with detail since I do have the room for quite a bit of detail. I've also frankly, gone down the luxury purse rabbit hole of (Hermés) much to my husband's dismay.

But I know it has to be right- I just had to get it set for JM to insure it till I get my final setting and then Chubb can insure.

I mean it does practically cover the entire finger below my knuckle, if I get a moi et toi - it might have the same knuckle duster look HAHA

Anyone here go from a super fancy setting to a solitaire and regret it?

I’m loving the big diamond look (faces up like a 9 carat) but I still feel like I might get bored with a solitaire?

IMG_5297.jpeg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP