shape
carat
color
clarity

The upgrade to end all upgrades...

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Wow. I love it so much, you must be thrilled! Complete perfection, and it looks great on your hand :kiss2:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How could I miss this thread? This rock is just spectacular, your ring looks like some royal jewel! Enjoy!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I might be going with a different jeweler- I will be visiting an Atelier in Paris !

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
This is lovely and your temp setting looks great. Please consider doing a thread with your ring journey over the years, I would love to see pictures of your previous diamonds and settings, I think I have seen some of your previous settings while doing my own setting research on here and I would just love to see more pictures of what you've progressed through over time!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This is lovely and your temp setting looks great. Please consider doing a thread with your ring journey over the years, I would love to see pictures of your previous diamonds and settings, I think I have seen some of your previous settings while doing my own setting research on here and I would just love to see more pictures of what you've progressed through over time!

That would be an amazing thread!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Visited Guy at Hancock's in London and Amalthea held her own against a gorgeous 9.02 carat GIA G asscher. Sorry for the dry hands but it was 29 degrees ! IMG_1051.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpeg
    IMG_1055.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 69

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I like the "temp setting" very much. This stone is the star. I am so glad to see pictures of your beautiful stone.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
This is a hint and a thread bump. :)

HA- I still haven't figured it out. I vacillate between keeping it super simple and going crazy with detail since I do have the room for quite a bit of detail. I've also frankly, gone down the luxury purse rabbit hole of (Hermés) much to my husband's dismay.

But I know it has to be right- I just had to get it set for JM to insure it till I get my final setting and then Chubb can insure.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I mean it does practically cover the entire finger below my knuckle, if I get a moi et toi - it might have the same knuckle duster look HAHA

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone here go from a super fancy setting to a solitaire and regret it?

I’m loving the big diamond look (faces up like a 9 carat) but I still feel like I might get bored with a solitaire?

IMG_5297.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results