shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
okay guys….. I think I am *officially* in the two week club (or less now)!!! I can’t wait!

7921056D-F7A6-434F-A536-AFA6929D787E.jpeg

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
My item will be late because of delays in IGI grading. Probably late November.

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
I haven’t really purchased jewelry sight unseen until recently. Do you guys ever get nervous about your items? I splurged and now I’m worried that it won’t live up to all the expectation. After the fun of all the hunting and chasing, cads and videos, I’m a few weeks out from the end of the adventure. Now, I’m a little nervous that the piece won’t live up to the hype. Is this a common part of the process?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t really purchased jewelry sight unseen until recently. Do you guys ever get nervous about your items? I splurged and now I’m worried that it won’t live up to all the expectation. After the fun of all the hunting and chasing, cads and videos, I’m a few weeks out from the end of the adventure. Now, I’m a little nervous that the piece won’t live up to the hype. Is this a common part of the process?

For me it is, yes.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

Me too, there is always a little letdown but the wear and enjoyment in the long term balances it out. I have also found that no matter how hard I revise and look at CADs and tweak there is always something either that I didn't think of or that isn't quite perfect. But I have found those things fade out and make me much more aware the next time.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
The plan is studs! Bezel set. I am so, so excited. Victor is making them. They will be platinum with super fine milgrain.

Can someone administer CPR cuz I think I just died! That’s gonna be incredible! A carat each woohoo! CHUNKERS!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
The plan is studs! Bezel set. I am so, so excited. Victor is making them. They will be platinum with super fine milgrain.

OMG these are going to be divine!!!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
My ring is done! It should be shipping on Monday eeeeee!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
They’re done! They ship sometime this week.

Though my husband may make me wait until Christmas to wear them so I’m not sure when the SMTB will happen ….

6880894B-3EAF-4252-A173-E5B7F9CB5C27.jpeg

Gorgeous!!!!!!

collier

Shiny_Rock
Those are fabulous!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tonks! Are we on the same wavelength or what? I love your stones (wanted CER studs in a bezel setting) and LOVE the bezel setting. I have seriously been considering the same thing but upgrading is the challenge (future stock). Anyhoo, I saw you pic above and I am sooooooo thrilled for you. I can’t wait for your thread and more pics, especially mod shots. Please take lots and lots.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Tonks! Are we on the same wavelength or what? I love your stones (wanted CER studs in a bezel setting) and LOVE the bezel setting. I have seriously been considering the same thing but upgrading is the challenge (future stock). Anyhoo, I saw you pic above and I am sooooooo thrilled for you. I can’t wait for your thread and more pics, especially mod shots. Please take lots and lots.

Thank you! I am *supposed* to be waiting for Christmas to wear these, but I confess they have not left my ears since I opened them. They. Are. STUNNING.

So yes, I need to go ahead and do a thread. But no photos I take will do these babies justice.

As for the CERs—I have never seen performance like this. They are un-freaking-believable.

I rarely post stuff about my own jewelry - usually just providing my peanut gallery commentary on others’ stuff :D - but I am impatiently waiting on a ring, so….

Though my SO hasn’t proposed yet, and doesn’t plan to do so till end-2022, we are sorting out the e-ring like a year in advance, because we pivoted somewhat suddenly from buying a stone to using an heirloom stone! So, since the stone is in hand already, and I already put together a ring design I liked, we gave it to the jeweler to be made approx five weeks ago. Unfortunately the jeweler’s Uber bench has been on holiday and struggling with some health issues etc. And so the project has been delayed (he’s usually very fast with completing projects). Sigh. I just got the update from my jeweler that we’re looking at another two weeks… so I posted here! I’m so excited to see it, even if I can’t wear it for another year!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I rarely post stuff about my own jewelry - usually just providing my peanut gallery commentary on others’ stuff :D - but I am impatiently waiting on a ring, so….

Though my SO hasn’t proposed yet, and doesn’t plan to do so till end-2022, we are sorting out the e-ring like a year in advance, because we pivoted somewhat suddenly from buying a stone to using an heirloom stone! So, since the stone is in hand already, and I already put together a ring design I liked, we gave it to the jeweler to be made approx five weeks ago. Unfortunately the jeweler’s Uber bench has been on holiday and struggling with some health issues etc. And so the project has been delayed (he’s usually very fast with completing projects). Sigh. I just got the update from my jeweler that we’re looking at another two weeks… so I posted here! I’m so excited to see it, even if I can’t wear it for another year!
Did you ever post a pic of the stone? Ugh-did I miss it?!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ugh. I’m starting to get a bit impatient. My ring was supposed to be done this week… and wasn’t or isn’t. So I don’t have a timeline… but I assume it must be in 2 week stretch if it was supposed to be done this week

Ugh. I’m starting to get a bit impatient. My ring was supposed to be done this week… and wasn’t or isn’t. So I don’t have a timeline… but I assume it must be in 2 week stretch if it was supposed to be done this week

Gaaah, sending dust that it gets finished way before 2 week.

Welp, my bling break didn't last very long. Just ordered a paid of 1ctw stud earrings from WF earlier this week. There's a chance they could arrive before Christmas. Squee!

My earrings made it here right on Xmas Eve! Thanks WF for making it happen. I love the sparkles.

Downside is my ears always get irritated whenever I start wearing earrings again after having taken a break. And so, my piercings aren't the happiness rn. I need to give it time to see if they're irritated bc of that, or bc of the (martini) settings. Fingers and toes crossed it's bc of the former...

Gone_

Shiny_Rock
My earrings made it here right on Xmas Eve! Thanks WF for making it happen. I love the sparkles.

Downside is my ears always get irritated whenever I start wearing earrings again after having taken a break. And so, my piercings aren't the happiness rn. I need to give it time to see if they're irritated bc of that, or bc of the (martini) settings. Fingers and toes crossed it's bc of the former...

How exciting!
I have the same issue if I take longer than a week break.. have to wear my earrings soaked in Neosporin for the first day or two. Shows us some ear shots once your ears heal a little! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results