shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I’m a little farther out than two weeks…. As I am having 5 diamonds cut to order. They’re at the AGS lab getting graded now. I am so impatient, it’s been a month and 2 weeks so far…. Ugh! Someone hold my hand and help me be patient!

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
That's so beautiful @MamaBee . I would love to see a neck shot for proportion when you get it.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I’m a little farther out than two weeks…. As I am having 5 diamonds cut to order. They’re at the AGS lab getting graded now. I am so impatient, it’s been a month and 2 weeks so far…. Ugh! Someone hold my hand and help me be patient!

Ooo… did you get pics of the diamonds? Sounds like a band? Hope you get your piece soon and post many many photos. I am impatient on your behalf.

After hours of research, just ordered a 1.5 carat engagement ring from Bluenile.
Looking forward.

Saw your other post got positive feedback earlier so we are all excited for you. BN tends to be on time.

—-

Might get something tomorrow depending on the FedEx demigods… how impatient is this: I’m checking my email for the shipping label. <— Kind of obsessive.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m trying to build a yellow gold collection for a change of pace. I found this cute bow ring with a little diamond cluster in the center. If the diamonds are duds I’ll ask David K to replace them for me. I’m a little old for bow rings but I don’t care..:lol:
1929B91E-D962-4588-B566-9E56BA0AB848.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm hoping to remove a stone from my collection in exactly two weeks--it's a 9mm kidney stone. Fingers crossed....

I hope everything goes well @mommylawyer..I think you’ll be happy to let that one go!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
FedEx behaved and today I got a 0.725 color H clarity VS2 (AGS) AVC from DG. Set in a 14k yellow gold faux bezel modified from a pre-existing DG design. Ring size 6.5, diamond is 5.5 x 5.2 mm. Looks way bigger IMHO.

4E2B92F3-0A0B-466F-811C-857422A98FBC.jpeg

It’s just beautiful @oncrutchesrightnow! I love it!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo… did you get pics of the diamonds? Sounds like a band? Hope you get your piece soon and post many many photos. I am impatient on your behalf.

Saw your other post got positive feedback earlier so we are all excited for you. BN tends to be on time.

—-

Might get something tomorrow depending on the FedEx demigods… how impatient is this: I’m checking my email for the shipping label. <— Kind of obsessive.

No pics yet!! Grrr I hope soon! Yes it will be a 5 stone band, yay!

In other words OMG I loooooove your new AVC and hope you post a thread on it!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to get my Mom a special birthday present this year and decided on the Whiteflash necklace below with a .4 ct, G color, SI1 ACA -- should be shipping at the end of next week!! So excited (even though it isn't for me haha) :D

1631721147651.png

(Maytal is also working on setting my emerald cut and resetting my diamond studs (developed a sensitivity to white gold), but those are definitely more than 2 weeks out, so trying not to think about it too much haha)

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I have one item in the mail that will be my last piece of fine (ish) jewelry for a while. A little ring with a fab sewn high mound. Should be here in 10 days. I almost don’t want it to arrive so that there could still be “something on the way.”

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I have one item in the mail that will be my last piece of fine (ish) jewelry for a while. A little ring with a fab sewn high mound. Should be here in 10 days. I almost don’t want it to arrive so that there could still be “something on the way.”

Actually it’s going to be five weeks til my one last thing before I start saving for my oval. Then I will have to come here and post the “two year” wait time. :lol:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
@oncrutchesrightnow Tell us details! LG or natural? Generic or branded? Size range

The one I ‘m waiting on now? Lg, branded, 1 carat. might have pics of the stone in three weeks, ring probably two weeks after that. Kinda keeping it vague. ;-)

The oval? Almost certainly natural, 9mm long, undecided on width, vs+ clarity, blue fluorescence, at least G color but might have to be higher for the bright white look I’m going for, undecided on cut so don’t know if it will be branded. Will require saving. I’ll ask for PS advice when the time is ripe. :)

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Argh. The majority of my wait has been from overseas and now that the stone is in the US, I had to ask for it to be held because I'm not home (and can't have DH intercept it). Maybe just one more week.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Argh. The majority of my wait has been from overseas and now that the stone is in the US, I had to ask for it to be held because I'm not home (and can't have DH intercept it). Maybe just one more week.

Ugh! So hard to wait. I am impatient on your behalf.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I started this project probably a year and a half ago.

I had a long Edwardian pendant that I never wore, so I decided to convert it into two pieces of jewelry.

It is being broken apart into earrings and a ring. The ring is not yet done. The earrings are completed as of yesterday and probably should arrive within 2 weeks. The stones are aquamarine, 10x9 mm each. I think it's a nice little makeover.

1632413107170.jpg 1632413090524.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stone has been removed. And I got myself a little something to celebrate.

77B963BA-36AB-4D79-B4AD-74D495649915.JPG IMG_5780.jpg

That’s such great news that your kidney stone is removed! The Cartier necklace is so pretty! You deserve it!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
That’s such great news that your kidney stone is removed! The Cartier necklace is so pretty! You deserve it!

Wonderful! And I love the Cartier trinity; I have a ring and the necklace is on my wish list. Congrats :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just received my Tiffany necklace. It’s so pretty. The diamonds are so bright white, clear, and sparkle bombs. I’m surprised at how much it sparkles given the size. I returned the Ivy and Rose necklace I mentioned above. I decided to purchase this in it’s place. I’m so happy with it. I may not take it off! I have two other Tiffany diamond necklaces that I also love. This pendant is small but not teeny. It’s perfect for me!
FD405DDA-1D6B-408A-9FFD-5A09A4AE1549.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I started this project probably a year and a half ago.

I had a long Edwardian pendant that I never wore, so I decided to convert it into two pieces of jewelry.

It is being broken apart into earrings and a ring. The ring is not yet done. The earrings are completed as of yesterday and probably should arrive within 2 weeks. The stones are aquamarine, 10x9 mm each. I think it's a nice little makeover.

1632413107170.jpg 1632413090524.jpg

What a perfect redo! I love to see repurposed jewelry!

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I just received my Tiffany necklace. It’s so pretty. The diamonds are so bright white, clear, and sparkle bombs. I’m surprised at how much it sparkles given the size. I returned the Ivy and Rose necklace I mentioned above. I decided to purchase this in it’s place. I’m so happy with it. I may not take it off! I have two other Tiffany diamond necklaces that I also love. This pendant is small but not teeny. It’s perfect for me!
FD405DDA-1D6B-408A-9FFD-5A09A4AE1549.jpeg

What a beautiful necklace! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results