shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
It arrived! And on our actual anniversary too.
I’m smitten.

Attachments

• 6E3AFB28-78C0-4A9D-A18F-83811126EC64.jpeg
    6E3AFB28-78C0-4A9D-A18F-83811126EC64.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 9C826ADE-D589-4758-8AE6-34DC8295A4A0.jpeg
    9C826ADE-D589-4758-8AE6-34DC8295A4A0.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 21

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
My aqua is here! I love it! Please excuse the old hand…..The aqua does have tilt windows but surprisingly it doesn’t bother me..The faceting is just so pretty..
0753398A-2A1E-47D5-B0CF-B18230998950.jpeg
MamaBee this is so stunning and just FUN! Love the setting and how it looks on you!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
I just purchased this Art Deco Ruby and diamond band. I never bought anything red..The colored gemstone thread has pushed me over to want some color in my bling..:kiss2:
C4BA5379-D2DD-46B6-8DCF-3FCA748DEB26.jpeg
Since I’m leaving on Friday..I didn’t think it would get here in time before I leave… I told him to hold it until I get back from seeing my daughter-in-law and grandsons. I come home on the 27th..I told him to ship it then…I can’t wait to get it. It will be torture to wait..

Oh MamaBee, I’m so behind on your new collections. I love that the last two have been fun color additions! The detail on this is really special. Enjoy the family time! The wait will go by so fast!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
70E8195E-742D-4A75-8400-9A1F3E89CAE2.jpeg

@ItsMainelyYou I know you like red and spinel. I think these little guys make a statement.

Should be on my neck soon!

This is truly a work of art! Your and Caysie’s collaboration and time to make it was so worth it! The story behind this is so inspiring. There is such good energy even in the pictures. So excited for you to have this in your life!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad your DIL and son tested negative! And I hear you, getting older involves all sorts of aches and pains these days LOL! Hope your back is feeling better soon.
I think my back is like a person in their nineties!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MamaBee, I’m so behind on your new collections. I love that the last two have been fun color additions! The detail on this is really special. Enjoy the family time! The wait will go by so fast!
Thank you @valenledge..I’m really looking forward to seeing my grandchildren and daughter-in law…You’re right..It will go fast!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I'm waiting on two grey spinel rings from DK, but not in a huge rush. It felt like such a relief to get the CADs over and done with.

But I'm most impatiently waiting on 2 sapphires wending their way from. Sri Lanka. Both were custom cut direct from recently mined rough and I'm obsessed with the journey they took from "lumps" to sparklers.

Lumps middle stone both rows.
IMG_20210820_224503_071.jpg

Finished stone 1
Screenshot_20210821-113406_Video Player.jpg

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
This is truly a work of art! Your and Caysie’s collaboration and time to make it was so worth it! The story behind this is so inspiring. There is such good energy even in the pictures. So excited for you to have this in your life!

she’s here!!!! I’m going to do better tomorrow taking neck shots.

your complements mean so much. Thank you.

CathB

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. :wavey: I hope it's only another 2 week wait for my "for now" studs coming from James Allen. A pair of warm Ms 1.48 ctw martini yellow gold studs. My order status is still saying "Production" when the estimated shipment is supposed to be 23rd of August. I'm in Sydney Australia and we're in the middle of the harshest Covid lockdown we've ever had, and from what I'm hearing, harsher than anyone in the world. So hopefully it won't be delayed too long.

I really love seeing everyone's precious beautiful sparklies, brings a much needed smile to my day. Thank you all for sharing. =)2

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. :wavey: I hope it's only another 2 week wait for my "for now" studs coming from James Allen. A pair of warm Ms 1.48 ctw martini yellow gold studs. My order status is still saying "Production" when the estimated shipment is supposed to be 23rd of August. I'm in Sydney Australia and we're in the middle of the harshest Covid lockdown we've ever had, and from what I'm hearing, harsher than anyone in the world. So hopefully it won't be delayed too long.

I really love seeing everyone's precious beautiful sparklies, brings a much needed smile to my day. Thank you all for sharing. =)2

Hi from Melbourne! My JA purchases have come fairly quickly but I would suggest you track them carefully as my last package got lost in Honolulu until I called FedEx to ask why it hadn't scanned for a few days. Otherwise smooth delivery so hopefully your sparkles come soon. I

'd love to see them when they arrive; my daughter is working towards getting her ears pieced when she turns 9 and I am tempted to buy her a tiny pair of martinis from JA to mark the occasion (for her to wear only on special occasions too!! These are not schoolwear!!).

May we all be out of lockdown soon.

bruin224

Rough_Rock
New to this thread, I ordered my replacement/upgrade e-ring from WF on 8/6 and I'm dying to find out when it will ship! I was doing well trying not to think about it until this week. They quoted me 18 days so it should be any time now!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
New to this thread, I ordered my replacement/upgrade e-ring from WF on 8/6 and I'm dying to find out when it will ship! I was doing well trying not to think about it until this week. They quoted me 18 days so it should be any time now!

@bruin224 When you get your gorgeous diamond, please post photos and the stats!

CathB

Rough_Rock
Hi from Melbourne! My JA purchases have come fairly quickly but I would suggest you track them carefully as my last package got lost in Honolulu until I called FedEx to ask why it hadn't scanned for a few days. Otherwise smooth delivery so hopefully your sparkles come soon. I

'd love to see them when they arrive; my daughter is working towards getting her ears pieced when she turns 9 and I am tempted to buy her a tiny pair of martinis from JA to mark the occasion (for her to wear only on special occasions too!! These are not schoolwear!!).

May we all be out of lockdown soon.

Hi fellow Aussie :) What crazy days huh, hopefully the end is close.

Earrings have been shipped and I paid the GST and FedEx fee today so hopefully will get them by the end of the week. Will post the pics as soon as they arrive, I sure do miss wearing studs. I did my best to try and get replacement ones in Aus but the prices are CRAZY!

I'm also looking for baby studs or huggies for my bff's daughter, she's turning 6 and have asked for some already when she was 4. :)

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
Sorry I missed your reply @CathB . Gosh there are some lucky kids around getting fine jewellery at this age! I’m so tempted to get matching ones (so really this is all about me!).
Happy Friday and hope there’s a package for you today! (And case numbers not in the four digits).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just purchased a little necklace from Ivy and Rose…It’s not a big purchase…but I’m looking forward to getting it. I’ve been eyeing it for a while..I don’t like large necklaces on me…so this will fit right in with what I have. It looks bigger in the photo because it’s blown up. It’s probably a barely there necklace which is the kind I love..
4CB0CAC0-1F64-4F90-A4E4-58A9FBE1BBD0.jpeg

CathB

Rough_Rock
20210831_213343.jpg
Sorry I missed your reply @CathB . Gosh there are some lucky kids around getting fine jewellery at this age! I’m so tempted to get matching ones (so really this is all about me!).
Happy Friday and hope there’s a package for you today! (And case numbers not in the four digits).

Package arrived today. Very happy with the sparkle, just half thinking whether i shouldve gone with the milgrain bezel alrhough I must say the martini setting is very comfy.

I'm very happy with my earrings and bezel pendant from James Allen, they're all M coloured, .75 & .73 (earrings) .70 (pendant), GIA XXX, HCA Excellent, measurements are within AGS Ideal parameters and clear arrows on each. I was worried i would notice a big difference from my ring's sparkle (CBI) but I don't see a huge difference under house lights. I still aim to upgrade to CBIs at some point (when i win lotto) but I'm very happy with these for my daiky wear until then. They're also a huge bargain compared to what i can find here in Sydney. . 20210831_173237.jpg 20210831_212044.jpg

rubilee

Rough_Rock
Apparently my engagement ring arrived at my boyfriend’s parents house where he had it shipped to keep it from me. He saw it on FaceTime yesterday and said it looks super sparkly - I’m so excited. I’ve literally been looking at the video over and over and am so entranced by the diamond…

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20210831_213343.jpg

Package arrived today. Very happy with the sparkle, just half thinking whether i shouldve gone with the milgrain bezel alrhough I must say the martini setting is very comfy.

I'm very happy with my earrings and bezel pendant from James Allen, they're all M coloured, .75 & .73 (earrings) .70 (pendant), GIA XXX, HCA Excellent, measurements are within AGS Ideal parameters and clear arrows on each. I was worried i would notice a big difference from my ring's sparkle (CBI) but I don't see a huge difference under house lights. I still aim to upgrade to CBIs at some point (when i win lotto) but I'm very happy with these for my daiky wear until then. They're also a huge bargain compared to what i can find here in Sydney. . 20210831_173237.jpg 20210831_212044.jpg

They’re so pretty!

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a little necklace from Ivy and Rose…It’s not a big purchase…but I’m looking forward to getting it. I’ve been eyeing it for a while..I don’t like large necklaces on me…so this will fit right in with what I have. It looks bigger in the photo because it’s blown up. It’s probably a barely there necklace which is the kind I love..
4CB0CAC0-1F64-4F90-A4E4-58A9FBE1BBD0.jpeg

This is just lovely! The leaf shapes in particular are fetching.

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
20210831_213343.jpg

Superb and thank you for sharing! They look great on you and I think this confirms how much I like three prong martinis. I've recently referred a colleague to JA for a special birthday and the difference in prices has floored her too.
Seeing as lockdown in interminable, I think I see more sparkles on the horizon .... !

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
And from me, the last of my pretties has arrived so I’m out of the two week club (for at least a day or two until I rejoin!).

Here are two necklaces; the bar one is an Etsy purchase and I’m quite impressed with the sparkliness (not so visible in this quick picture), and the DBTY is from Capucelli, who I thought I’d take a punt on after seeing a gazillion ads. I understand they’re a wholesale-direct company, and as prices were very reasonable I thought I could test something like this before considering anything bigger. As far as my untrained eye can see, it’s a very nice piece. Service was good too. EE11F3B4-4485-4069-A2C4-3F04D4B03D91.jpeg

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Ugh I thought 1 of my 2 orders would be done by now. :( Oh well it’s just jewelry. :/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results