shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My aqua is here! I love it! Please excuse the old hand…..The aqua does have tilt windows but surprisingly it doesn’t bother me..The faceting is just so pretty..
0753398A-2A1E-47D5-B0CF-B18230998950.jpeg

Last edited:

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
My aqua is here! I love it! Please excuse the old hand…..The aqua does have tilt windows but surprisingly it doesn’t bother me..The faceting is just so pretty..:rolleyes:

The proportions on this setting complement the stone beautifully. Such elegant simplicity!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
My aqua is here! I love it! Please excuse the old hand…..The aqua does have tilt windows but surprisingly it doesn’t bother me..The faceting is just so pretty..

Beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
70E8195E-742D-4A75-8400-9A1F3E89CAE2.jpeg

@ItsMainelyYou I know you like red and spinel. I think these little guys make a statement.

Should be on my neck soon!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And there will be many, many, pictures for these eyeballs.:lickout:
200 (1).gif

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
So my DK ACA halo is complete!!! I am in love with it and hopefully my girlfriend will be as well! Just waiting to confirm with them that the N/S prongs are centered with the halo (my OCD kicked in), otherwise I’m excited to share photos once it comes in!
1627866518741.jpeg

Beautiful! I agree about making sure everything is lined up properly.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in the 13 hour club! My bruce Boone ring is out for delivery, but I wont be home until late tonight as I am out of town. Eeeeeeeeek !!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh this is just beautiful @MamaBee! What a pretty aqua, love the color, and the setting is perfect.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I was just sitting here thinking I should do a SMTB post. I don’t have neck shots until it arrives. But darn it’s pretty isn’t it?

Sure is! Please Post photos once you have it.

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
I’m honestly just posting this hoping that Murphy’s Law kicks in.

My replacement seven-stone apparently left Memphis on Friday night but still hasn’t touched down in Honolulu, let alone Australia. FedEx has no updates.

My tenth wedding anniversary is Friday. We’ve just headed into heavier lockdowns in Melbourne and hoping to get my ring on time is a small bright spot amidst all the cancellations and missed events (and I know how little these things mean compared to what others are experiencing; just hoping to prod Lady Luck with this post!).

Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m honestly just posting this hoping Thai Murphy’s Law kicks in.

My replacement seven-stone apparently left Memphis on Friday night but still hasn’t touched down in Honolulu, let alone Australia. FedEx has no updates.

My tenth wedding anniversary is Friday. We’ve just headed into heavier lockdowns in Melbourne and hoping to get my ring on time is a small bright spot amidst all the cancellations and missed events (and I know how little these things mean compared to what others are experiencing; just hoping to prod Lady Luck with this post!).

Fingers and toes crossed that your beautiful new ring hits our shores very soon! I find Fedex pretty lax sometimes with updates...I've had pieces delivered to me when the FedEx tracking said they were still in the US.

We are in regional Victoria, and are thinking of you and our metro neighbours!

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
Fingers and toes crossed that your beautiful new ring hits our shores very soon! I find Fedex pretty lax sometimes with updates...I've had pieces delivered to me when the FedEx tracking said they were still in the US.

We are in regional Victoria, and are thinking of you and our metro neighbours!

Oh gosh well that’s promising!! I’ll hope you’re correct and it appears tomorrow!

And thank you … I know we have to do this but it still hits hard sometimes. I hope you are going ok and enjoying some of the regional freedoms!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just purchased this Art Deco Ruby and diamond band. I never bought anything red..The colored gemstone thread has pushed me over to want some color in my bling..:kiss2:
C4BA5379-D2DD-46B6-8DCF-3FCA748DEB26.jpeg
Since I’m leaving on Friday..I didn’t think it would get here in time before I leave… I told him to hold it until I get back from seeing my daughter-in-law and grandsons. I come home on the 27th..I told him to ship it then…I can’t wait to get it. It will be torture to wait..

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just purchased this Art Deco Ruby and diamond band. I never bought anything red..The colored gemstone thread has pushed me over to want some color in my bling..:kiss2:
C4BA5379-D2DD-46B6-8DCF-3FCA748DEB26.jpeg
Since I’m leaving on Friday..I didn’t think it would get here in time before I leave… I told him to hold it until I get back from seeing my daughter-in-law and grandsons. I come home on the 27th..I told him to ship it then…I can’t wait to get it. It will be torture to wait..

This is beautiful @MamaBee! Yes, waiting for a sparkly is tortorous lol. In the meantime have a great visit with your DIL and grandsons!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful @MamaBee! Yes, waiting for a sparkly is tortorous lol. In the meantime have a great visit with your DIL and grandsons!

Thank you @junebug17! My daughter-in-law and 1 year old grandson just got a PCR rapid test today because she’s been having a cold with congestion for two weeks. I was worried about going..but it looks okay because she and he both tested negative. She took one before that over a week ago..That was also negative. Now I just have to worry about my back! Haha I’ll be doing baths, etc. My back isn’t young anymore! :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @junebug17! My daughter-in-law and 1 year old grandson just got a PCR rapid test today because she’s been having a cold with congestion for two weeks. I was worried about going..but it looks okay because she and he both tested negative. She took one before that over a week ago..That was also negative. Now I just have to worry about my back! Haha I’ll be doing baths, etc. My back isn’t young anymore! :lol:

So glad your DIL and son tested negative! And I hear you, getting older involves all sorts of aches and pains these days LOL! Hope your back is feeling better soon.

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
Oh gosh well that’s promising!! I’ll hope you’re correct and it appears tomorrow!

And thank you … I know we have to do this but it still hits hard sometimes. I hope you are going ok and enjoying some of the regional freedoms!

It’s lost. FedEx have to search for it. Bloody hell.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I am still waiting on two in production and one in the mail. BUT I was scrolling through Etsy and I found the weirdest thing — a photo of what looked like one of the rings I have in production.

The non-Etsy vendor that I bought from has the design as one of his available designs that he customizes to the buyer’s diamond and ring size. Sine it was displayed on his site with a price listed, I knew at least one other person had it before me so I’m not upset or anything. But I was not expecting to find an Etsy seller cranking out multiple versions in silver. That’s totally cool, just unexpected.

In the end this is a happy story because now I don’t just have CADs, I have real-life photos including a hand shot. The last time I ordered from this vendor it took about six weeks, which means just two weeks left to go. :)

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
I am still waiting on two in production and one in the mail. BUT I was scrolling through Etsy and I found the weirdest thing — a photo of what looked like one of the rings I have in production.

The non-Etsy vendor that I bought from has the design as one of his available designs that he customizes to the buyer’s diamond and ring size. Sine it was displayed on his site with a price listed, I knew at least one other person had it before me so I’m not upset or anything. But I was not expecting to find an Etsy seller cranking out multiple versions in silver. That’s totally cool, just unexpected.

In the end this is a happy story because now I don’t just have CADs, I have real-life photos including a hand shot. The last time I ordered from this vendor it took about six weeks, which means just two weeks left to go. :)

The hand shots must be great for helping manage the last two weeks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results