shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I started this project probably a year and a half ago.

I had a long Edwardian pendant that I never wore, so I decided to convert it into two pieces of jewelry.

It is being broken apart into earrings and a ring. The ring is not yet done. The earrings are completed as of yesterday and probably should arrive within 2 weeks. The stones are aquamarine, 10x9 mm each. I think it's a nice little makeover.

1632413107170.jpg 1632413090524.jpg

I gasped! Gorgeous change! Who made them?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I might have *slightly* gotten carried away on this one (ok I lost my mind and overbid) but I've been looking for an angel skin coral necklace for literally years. Feeling really nervous but hoping it's good. Fingers crossed tightly!

302489DF-A9E9-4422-B8F3-420598077226_4_5005_c.jpeg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received my Tiffany necklace. It’s so pretty. The diamonds are so bright white, clear, and sparkle bombs. I’m surprised at how much it sparkles given the size. I returned the Ivy and Rose necklace I mentioned above. I decided to purchase this in it’s place. I’m so happy with it. I may not take it off! I have two other Tiffany diamond necklaces that I also love. This pendant is small but not teeny. It’s perfect for m FD405DDA-1D6B-408A-9FFD-5A09A4AE1549.jpeg

Do you mind sharing what the name of it is? I love it! But I'm having trouble finding it on the T site... ty!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
The colors are insane. As is the cutting. I'll try and do. Cs thread, but I took photos in every lighting and can't catch a bad color, although my camera doesn't capture the exact color in some lights.

This is literally under table

IMG_0886.jpg

It’s like electric blue

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash is making a DBTY necklace for me! Technically it will be a Christmas gift, but I'll get to check it and wear it once when it arrives to make sure no alterations are needed.

Its been quite the process deciding on the number of diamonds, melee size, chain width and length, etc. Whew! I even visited WF in person to look at different melee size and chain width. My SA, Brittany, has been so incredibly patient and helpful.

Can't wait to see it completed!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash is making a DBTY necklace for me! Technically it will be a Christmas gift, but I'll get to check it and wear it once when it arrives to make sure no alterations are needed.

Its been quite the process deciding on the number of diamonds, melee size, chain width and length, etc. Whew! I even visited WF in person to look at different melee size and chain width. My SA, Brittany, has been so incredibly patient and helpful.

Exciting! Did you choose platinum for the metal?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very exciting! I love both of mine. I wear the shorter one as my default necklace! Can’t wait to see what specs you chose!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
My Mom got her surprise birthday present last week -- I ended up getting her a Whiteflash band instead of a pendant, because is it really PS if you don't change your mind at least once?? :lol:

She LOVES it:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Just joined the two week (really 2-3 week) club. I ordered a 7 ct tennis bracelet from ID Jewelry. We started off at 5 ct and I got a little carried away. But, it's our 5th anniversary next week and we just had our 2nd and final baby. So, I figure I earned the upgrade.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I posted on my own thread, but I’m waiting for this to arrive Thursday from Inken at Enhoerning!

6F55ECB4-F14A-4B8C-8F73-DCE54FB2420A.jpeg 3BA8CE50-AAED-43F3-A51C-1CCFBBF74B8B.jpeg 16358AAD-2B21-4209-AFC6-DFF8C98FA1D6.jpeg

Omg!! I know the other thread you’re talking about, but I can’t find it! Please post updates and tons of pics when you get it. It’s gorgeous and I want to find that thread !

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock

Can't wait to see and hear specs!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Omg!! I know the other thread you’re talking about, but I can’t find it! Please post updates and tons of pics when you get it. It’s gorgeous and I want to find that thread !

Ahh thank you thank you!! I was eyeing it for SO long and I am so glad I snagged it (it was the very last one!)

And here is the thread...when the whole reset is done I will probably do a SMTB post :)

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh thank you thank you!! I was eyeing it for SO long and I am so glad I snagged it (it was the very last one!)

And here is the thread...when the whole reset is done I will probably do a SMTB post :)

Loooooooooooooove it!!! Yay can’t wait!

newdiamondworld

Shiny_Rock
Got my band from Inken/Enhoering jewelry yesterday as well...was really looking forward to it and it turned out terrible. Had the worst experience. Still shaking after interacting with her. Posted in Testimonials just now.

@Cerulean - I really hope that yours is going to be good

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Got my band from Inken/Enhoering jewelry yesterday as well...was really looking forward to it and it turned out terrible. Had the worst experience. Still shaking after interacting with her. Posted in Testimonials just now.

Oh my word, I’m so sorry to hear about that. I just read your post…the Instagram content is confusing versus the website policy. I hope you can work it out with her… I get my band tomorrow so will report back!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh no...can you provide the link to your Testimonial review? I cant find Testimonials anymore.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh no...can you provide the link to your Testimonial review? I cant find Testimonials anymore.

Here it is!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock

Wow. I mean, you ordered it from her Instagram and she posted that...this weekend? That doesn't sound like a custom order to me!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results