shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
I'm about 10-12 days from my new solitaire and 3-stone "transformer" ring by DK... EEEEEK!! I can hardly wait!! #ticktock

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS! I have such a soft spot for 3 stones but wanted my center stone to be the highlight and matching side stones to an antique cushion is too hard for me. I love how this is transformable!

I am waiting with bated breath for an email from David saying my ring is ready. I even asked if I could pay the invoice early so there’s no shipping delay, no reply so far.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS! I have such a soft spot for 3 stones but wanted my center stone to be the highlight and matching side stones to an antique cushion is too hard for me. I love how this is transformable!

I am waiting with bated breath for an email from David saying my ring is ready. I even asked if I could pay the invoice early so there’s no shipping delay, no reply so far.

I am the same way about wanting my center to always be the "star"... but this way, I'll have options when I wanna be extra. (...which is pretty much all the time, if I'm being honest - HA!) Who knows, maybe this wrap is my gateway drug to 3-stone land?? ;-) We shall see!! In the meantime, I'm "practicing" with my CZ three stone (5.5-5.75 mm sides, 1.5-1.75-ish ct center... #conditioning #babysteps) :lol::lol:

Any your ring... OMG. It will be phenomenal. :love:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
I am the same way about wanting my center to always be the "star"... but this way, I'll have options when I wanna be extra. (...which is pretty much all the time, if I'm being honest - HA!) Who knows, maybe this wrap is my gateway drug to 3-stone land?? ;-) We shall see!! In the meantime, I'm "practicing" with my CZ three stone (5.5-5.75 mm sides, 1.5-1.75-ish ct center... #conditioning #babysteps) :lol::lol:

Any your ring... OMG. It will be phenomenal. :love:

Never anything wrong with a little extra, especially bling!! God it’s going to be blinding and gorgeous.
I love the practice, but gotta make sure they’re never bigger than the real deal otherwise DDS way too soon!

Apparently my ring is going to the engraver next, so my hopes of getting it before the weekend are unlikely. As we like to tell my son, and quoting Mo Willems, “WAITING IS NOT EASY”.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Both are beautiful! That purple stone seems extra special!

I kind of bought it by accident - and it wasn’t in the budget. Because of course who doesn’t just end up buying a 2 carat pink sapphire on a whim! *smacks head*

Then it ended up costing me way more because I decided it needed to get set with two little friends. So it better come out well so I can get some wear out of it.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
I just purchased this Art Deco Ruby and diamond band. I never bought anything red..The colored gemstone thread has pushed me over to want some color in my bling..:kiss2:
C4BA5379-D2DD-46B6-8DCF-3FCA748DEB26.jpeg
Since I’m leaving on Friday..I didn’t think it would get here in time before I leave… I told him to hold it until I get back from seeing my daughter-in-law and grandsons. I come home on the 27th..I told him to ship it then…I can’t wait to get it. It will be torture to wait..

Hi MamaBee,
I just saw your gorgeous eternity band. Would you mind sharing the origin of it? Possibly DK? I have a similar one. My daughter’s birthstone is ruby so she loves it too. I’m not quite ready to pass mine on to her, but haven‘t been able to find another similar band until I saw yours.
I love all the pieces you post, and always drooled over your 3 stone EC! Gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi MamaBee,
I just saw your gorgeous eternity band. Would you mind sharing the origin of it? Possibly DK? I have a similar one. My daughter’s birthstone is ruby so she loves it too. I’m not quite ready to pass mine on to her, but haven‘t been able to find another similar band until I saw yours.
I love all the pieces you post, and always drooled over your 3 stone EC! Gorgeous!

Hi @jeaniefish Thank you so much! I bought it preloved.
How lucky to have a daughter to pass your bling to!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Hi MamaBee.
My daughter doesn't really care that much for diamonds. She’s my natural born baby girl but didn’t seem to inherit her mother’s love for bling. However, she loves my little ruby/diamond eternity band. I got so excited when I saw yours. If anyone has a source for a band like this, I would really love to hear about it.
thanks,
jeanie

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi MamaBee.
My daughter doesn't really care that much for diamonds. She’s my natural born baby girl but didn’t seem to inherit her mother’s love for bling. However, she loves my little ruby/diamond eternity band. I got so excited when I saw yours. If anyone has a source for a band like this, I would really love to hear about it.
thanks,
jeanie

@jeaniefish Your daughter may not be interested now that she’s young. I didn’t really love jewelry when I was younger. In fact one of my best friends then had inherited her mom’s emerald cut ring. I preferred my little very included pear diamond. I wasn‘t interested in the least. Thinking back it was a gorgeous diamond. Now I’m obsessed about diamonds and pretty much all jewelry..
My DIL wasn’t interested in jewelry when she first met my son. She actually thought she wouldn’t wear her diamond engagement ring that much after getting engaged. Nine years later she got a significant upgrade and wears it and an additional matching diamond band with her set. I think I rubbed off on her! :lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never anything wrong with a little extra, especially bling!! God it’s going to be blinding and gorgeous.
I love the practice, but gotta make sure they’re never bigger than the real deal otherwise DDS way too soon!

Apparently my ring is going to the engraver next, so my hopes of getting it before the weekend are unlikely. As we like to tell my son, and quoting Mo Willems, “WAITING IS NOT EASY”.

Soooo true!!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
@jeaniefish Your daughter may not be interested now that she’s young. I didn’t really love jewelry when I was younger. In fact one of my best friends then had inherited her mom’s emerald cut ring. I preferred my little very included pear diamond. I wasn‘t interested in the least. Thinking back it was a gorgeous diamond. Now I’m obsessed about diamonds and pretty much all jewelry..
My DIL wasn’t interested in jewelry when she first met my son. She actually thought she wouldn’t wear her diamond engagement ring that much after getting engaged. Nine years later she got a significant upgrade and wears it and an additional matching diamond band with her set. I think I rubbed off on her! :lol:

@MamaBee ,
My daughter is in the GenX group, got the traditional RB diamond ering from my favorite SIL ( my daughter is an only child) , wore it for awhile and then put it away. She prefers her classic Cartier bracelet, a few unique hand crafted non diamond rings, and spending her disposable income on rescuing special needs dogs. It’s nice that you and your DIL have a shared interest in jewelry. When I’m pushing up daisies, I expect that my daughter will sell most of my jewelry to help animals and I’m fine with that!

And…. i think I’m in the 2 week club now too.….waiting on a ( I hope) lovely pink spinel from Dhillon jewelry on IG.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee ,
My daughter is in the GenX group, got the traditional RB diamond ering from my favorite SIL ( my daughter is an only child) , wore it for awhile and then put it away. She prefers her classic Cartier bracelet, a few unique hand crafted non diamond rings, and spending her disposable income on rescuing special needs dogs. It’s nice that you and your DIL have a shared interest in jewelry. When I’m pushing up daisies, I expect that my daughter will sell most of my jewelry to help animals and I’m fine with that!

And…. i think I’m in the 2 week club now too.….waiting on a ( I hope) lovely pink spinel from Dhillon jewelry on IG.

Your daughter sounds like a wonderful person..What a kind hearted thing to do!
I hope to see your spinel soon!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Mamabee. My daughter is sometimes too kind hearted. It pains her because she can’t save them all, and I empathize and sympathize with her on that one.
My spinel is coming by way of Norway. I took a chance bc I love spinels, especially pinks. Will try to post a picture when I get it. It’s either going to be a gorgeous stone IRL or a cautionary tale for everyone else!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Still waiting on my HG upgrade too. David said “almost ready” yesterday. This is probably my fault for asking for sizing beads halfway into making the ring

I'm still waiting too and I didn't ask for anything different half way through. So, I think he's just really busy! Maybe we need to change this to the 3 week club-haha!!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
My ring is coming TODAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I'm dying over here.

How exciting!! Looks like mine won't be ready until some time next week

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
My ring is coming TODAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I'm dying over here.

DID YOU GET IT?!? I’m dying to see it too! I need it to hold me over till I get my coveted DK email that my ring is ready!!!!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I really love them. Although they set the Sapphire the wrong way round. I wanted it easy west. But it’s so close to square I can live with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results