shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Had a chance to take a couple quick videos

In love with her style. Trying to have a custom piece made by her. Just wondering now that you have had it for a while- do you still love it? Would you find the stone safe in the setting? Is it sturdy? Comfortable?

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I had to move all of my morning meetings and literally waited by the door

It's here!!! And it's amazing!!! I just discovered that I suck at taking pictures... but I will try to take better ones once I'm done staring at my ring in my work zoom calls today RenderedImage-1.jpeg

Wow! Your ring is absolutely beautiful! :kiss2: Definitely worth the wait. Congratulations!

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
I just okayed the CAD and wax model of a custom bezel pendant I'm getting done. Should be able to see the final product soon and I'm on pins and needles waiting for each update! Can't wait to wear it! Activities started 2 months ago, but 1 month was for GIA certification and 1 month of back and forth to finalize the design/sketches. However I've been doodling and brainstorming ideas for over a year now. I haven't been wearing my rings as much what with either being home or hand sanitizer grubbing them up, so I'm looking forward to wearing some bling more long term :)

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I paid off my OEC and it will be here tomorrow!!! Assuming it’s everything I imagine it to be, I’ll have it removed from the ring, which I’m planning to return and then set the OEC in a simpler solitaire. How will I sleep tonight?!

B72FF92A-94BF-463A-B4AC-64E432C7B38E.jpeg

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow!!!!! That is gorgeous! Where did you find the stone?

It’s from Eragem. It was my dream OEC, and I was comparing all others to it, figuring out what to compromise to make it affordable, and then I realized I had things I could sell to finance it, and I’ve been working feverishly on that for weeks. I’m not selling my antique cluster ring. I love that, too.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I paid off my OEC and it will be here tomorrow!!! Assuming it’s everything I imagine it to be, I’ll have it removed from the ring, which I’m planning to return and then set the OEC in a simpler solitaire. How will I sleep tonight?!

Wow! What are the specs?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I had to move all of my morning meetings and literally waited by the door

It's here!!! And it's amazing!!! I just discovered that I suck at taking pictures... but I will try to take better ones once I'm done staring at my ring in my work zoom calls today RenderedImage-1.jpeg

Omg it’s incredible! Will you make a thread for it? It definitely deserves it :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It does look like a keeper! I’m not compromising my desired specs at all on this one.

@Tourmaline I just went back and read your story about your cluster "downgrade" lol because I was so amazed by the cluster ring in your avatar. And wow you had a 5 ctw mrb! I'm so glad you are finally getting the old cut solitaire of your dreams!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Omfg this is so amazing that my knees are shaking!!!!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You won't LOL! It's gorgeous, I hope you post pics when you get it.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Aaaaammmaaaaaazzzzzzing!!!!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yowza
Shut the door
This is gorgeous. :love:
love the setting you have planned for it too.
Simply and utterly beautiful.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tourmaline, wow, it is absolutely beautiful!! It looks so bright, lively, and well cut. thank you for posting a pic! Happy for you, congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results