shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
@Fabfashion is that your oval eternity on DK’s story?

I’m checking now. I had a false alarm this morning when FedEx came at 9 am. Turned out to be some cosmetics I ordered. I was so disappointed. Amy said she complained to FedEx since they sent it Express and should have been delivered by noon yesterday.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it is! Smile and cry at the same time. I think I should go get myself some ice cream now and follow with wine. 42 more hours to go.

How’s yours coming along?

Just pour the wine directly into the ice cream. Save time.

Got an update from DK saying that the reason why my ring is going to take 20 days is because it requires hand forging and can’t be a single cast piece. I’m ok waiting for that. :kiss2:

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Just pour the wine directly into the ice cream. Save time.

Got an update from DK saying that the reason why my ring is going to take 20 days is because it requires hand forging and can’t be a single cast piece. I’m ok waiting for that. :kiss2:

:lol:

Can’t wait to see your ring. Patience will be rewarded. Can’t rush perfection and a hand forged ring sounds divine.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I never realized how much I hated weekends until I started working on this project and waiting for packages. :lol: I’m sure you’re feeling the same right now!

I used to look forward to weekends and hate Mondays. Now it’s the reverse. Lol. FedEx did deliver on Saturday since I got a package this morning. I think it was just the shipping option DK chose. May be when your ring is finally ready, ask Amy to choose an option that delivers on the weekend if it’s coming towards the end of the week.

So do you have to wait another 20 days or a little shorter?

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I used to look forward to weekends and hate Mondays. Now it’s the reverse. Lol. FedEx did deliver on Saturday since I got a package this morning. I think it was just the shipping option DK chose. May be when your ring is finally ready, ask Amy to choose an option that delivers on the weekend if it’s coming towards the end of the week.

So do you have to wait another 20 days or a little shorter?

Yay it’s Sunday! Now you just have to wait the rest of today and then tomorrow!!!

I believe I have about 15 of the 20 business days left. About a month.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Yay it’s Sunday! Now you just have to wait the rest of today and then tomorrow!!!

I believe I have about 15 of the 20 business days left. About a month.

Yay!

Finished a whole season of House Hunter International last night. Continuing this afternoon. Now need to divert jewelry fund to buy properties around the world. I blame it on DK. :D

15 days will come really quick! I wasn’t expecting my ring until Mother’s Day.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!

Finished a whole season of House Hunter International last night. Continuing this afternoon. Now need to divert jewelry fund to buy properties around the world. I blame it on DK. :D

15 days will come really quick! I wasn’t expecting my ring until Mother’s Day.

It’s past 2pm and you’re quiet. Did it get delivered today???

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
It’s past 2pm and you’re quiet. Did it get delivered today???

Yes, it did. Just a few minutes before noon. It’s been crazy busy today. I have a big presentation tomorrow at 9:30. Will try to post pics tomorrow. I only had a chance to admire it for a very short while and back to the box it went. OMG, it exceeds my expectations in every way though. Wowza!

starbrite

Shiny_Rock

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting is so hard!! Steven Kirsch is doing a reset of my diamond solitaire. I signed the work order 2 weeks ago, and its supposed to take 4 to 6 weeks per the work order, but he said it would take 3 weeks. I keep looking at the calendar and trying to figure out earliest date, more likely date, etc., but I promised myself I would not bug him. I'm on pins and needles, ha ha!!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
After over a year's journey, I think I may now finally be part of the Two Week Club. Or will be as soon as David Klass finishes the engraving inside my ring. This thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/height-of-new-5-stone-bezel-ring.259502/
tells my story.

David sent me a video of the finished ring, and it is stunning. I can hardly wait to see it in person.

I’m sure it’ll be even more stunning in person. I can’t believe how much my DK’s ring looks IRL—better than in his video/photos he sent me.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Last edited:

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
I’m sure it’ll be even more stunning in person. I can’t believe how much my DK’s ring looks IRL—better than in his video/photos he sent me.

I got notice that delivery should be on Friday. Whoopy!!! I can hardly believe it. If my 5 stone ring is even more stunning in person than in the video, I'll be totally blown out of the water. This ring has been a long time in coming.

Hasn't David been absolutely the best to work with?

I'm now headed over to check out the photos of your finished DKJ ring.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I got notice that delivery should be on Friday. Whoopy!!! I can hardly believe it. If my 5 stone ring is even more stunning in person than in the video, I'll be totally blown out of the water. This ring has been a long time in coming.

Hasn't David been absolutely the best to work with?

I'm now headed over to check out the photos of your finished DKJ ring.

Can’t wait to see your ring!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
David Klass is swapping out the head of my current e-ring for something prettier as well as swapping in my new Whiteflash ACA center stone. Woo hoo! The new stone should arrive to him tomorrow so hopefully I'll receive my e-ring back in the next two weeks or so.

In addition I've asked him to make a yellow gold bezel pendant setting for my current center stone which I am going to give to my daughter for her 21st birthday. We are just reviewing the CADs for that now so I'm not sure how long before that goes into production but again hopefully that will be delivered in the next 2-3 weeks.

Let the waiting commence.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Can’t wait to see your ring!
I waited for over a year for this ring to become reality. Longer if you add in other milestone anniversaries that my husband promised jewelry but didn't follow through.

The last minute waiting is now the worst!!! Tomorrow suddenly seems to be forever away. I worry about missing the UPS man. A signature is required.

Love your new DK ring! It's so pretty.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
David Klass is swapping out the head of my current e-ring for something prettier as well as swapping in my new Whiteflash ACA center stone. Woo hoo! The new stone should arrive to him tomorrow so hopefully I'll receive my e-ring back in the next two weeks or so.

In addition I've asked him to make a yellow gold bezel pendant setting for my current center stone which I am going to give to my daughter for her 21st birthday. We are just reviewing the CADs for that now so I'm not sure how long before that goes into production but again hopefully that will be delivered in the next 2-3 weeks.

Let the waiting commence.

A new ACA stone set by DK: that's something to be excited about.

It's really nice how you are passing your original diamond on to your daughter in a custom made pendant for her special birthday.

Gone_

Shiny_Rock
I wasn’t sure where to tag you but thought it would be best to do it here. By chance is that BEAUTIFUL bezel 3-stone OWD just posted on their IG yours??? It’s killer!
Haha... thank you, yes, it's mine... it's arriving tomorrow and I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight

Last edited:

Gone_

Shiny_Rock
Just remember, a UTI is better than a missed shiny package.

Can’t wait to see hand shots!
I had to move all of my morning meetings and literally waited by the door

It's here!!! And it's amazing!!! I just discovered that I suck at taking pictures... but I will try to take better ones once I'm done staring at my ring in my work zoom calls today RenderedImage-1.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

It's here!!! And it's amazing!!! I just discovered that I suck at taking pictures... but I will try to take better ones once I'm done staring at my ring in my work zoom calls today RenderedImage-1.jpeg

Wowza that is gorgeous!!!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock

UMMMMMM HELLLO!!!! Oooh momma! Bad pics, my ass! It‘s freaking gorgeous!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results