shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
CRM jewelers on YouTube. Great handforged jewelry videos

Have you seen these videos? Helps me be more patient.

No..I’ll go look!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought a a slim band from Ferkos on Etsy..I have no idea when it’s coming..I’m getting anxious waiting for my Bee bracelet that David is reworking with a side clasp...and a sapphire that will be set into Bee’s previous ring setting.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRM jewelers on YouTube. Great handforged jewelry videos

Have you seen these videos? Helps me be more patient.

and Pablo Cimadevila... artisans at work

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a a slim band from Ferkos on Etsy..I have no idea when it’s coming..I’m getting anxious waiting for my Bee bracelet that David is reworking with a side clasp...and a sapphire that will be set into Bee’s previous ring setting.

Me too!!!!!!!!!! I really got to stop buying jewelry and being on PS really doesn’t help me, at all!!!!!:cry2:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

mtran89

Shiny_Rock
There are people who have waited 3-6 months. No joke. And some have even longer term projects. 6 weeks isn’t actually that bad. I’m just impatient.

6 weeks sounds great! I wish that was the case for me. Is it 6 weeks from start to finish?

My project is going on 6 weeks now and it’s only for the CAD drawing... I’m getting super impatient...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooohhhh, @LLJsmom. Is this for your E ACA? It is this a totally different project? We are all dying here in anticipation, hahahha!!!
Yah it is. I’m dying too. Lol!

6 weeks sounds great! I wish that was the case for me. Is it 6 weeks from start to finish?

My project is going on 6 weeks now and it’s only for the CAD drawing... I’m getting super impatient...

I know. So sorry. Projects that require CADs do take longer. I am glad my jeweler does not use CADs. We will just keep telling ourselves it will be worth it and to be patient. ETA on yours?

mtran89

Shiny_Rock

I know. So sorry. Projects that require CADs do take longer. I am glad my jeweler does not use CADs. We will just keep telling ourselves it will be worth it and to be patient. ETA on yours?

I’m actually not too sure how long it’ll be. I’m hoping no longer than 4-5 more weeks.

Can’t wait to see your final piece!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You can tell me to mmob if you want ;)2, but did this jeweler source the side stones? :Up_to_something:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Pablo Cimadevila. I get why you are so Zen about this wait time. I can’t wait to see your big reveal! :kiss2:

Last edited:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

What did you order? I have been eyeing on their stuffs too.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OHMYGOD is that the Grymera trellis trilogy?!?!?!?

Dream ring right there. I am so excited for you!!!!!

Hi @Tonks , I wish... No it's not, and I've stared at the Grymera countless times. That has been my dream 3 stone setting for the longest time. My stone is an ACA and Victor will not set it. Initially, I really did try to make it work by getting one/all of his stones, but he didn't have the stone I wanted. It doesn't stop me from scheming though. :roll: And I haven't gotten this ring yet...

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Tonks , I wish... No it's not, and I've stared at the Grymera countless times. That has been my dream 3 stone setting for the longest time. My stone is an ACA and Victor will not set it. Initially, I really did try to make it work by getting one/all of his stones, but he didn't have the stone I wanted. It doesn't stop me from scheming though. :roll: And I haven't gotten this ring yet...

Ack! Will Victor not work with ACAs? I didn’t know that!

Who is setting your stone? I cannot wait to see—it will be glorious!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
UPS thinks that my package is lost! Cross your fingers that they find it- it would be so sad for a unique, vintage piece to go astray.

UPS thinks that my package is lost! Cross your fingers that they find it- it would be so sad for a unique, vintage piece to go astray.

Oh no! Dislike button!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that your package shows up on your doorstep ASAP.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results