shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post before and after pics!! I have an opal bar pin I would like to convert to a pendant, and I would love to see how yours turn out. I have several bar pins and just don't know how to wear them...
Finally got around to taking a pic - I can’t currently wear it as my dog snagged it with his paw reaching up for a cuddle (aww) and snapped the chain.
But it sits really nicely when it’s not broken!
EBAC0AE1-A8F2-4128-AE8C-165BA2DB5AB7.jpeg

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Finally got around to taking a pic - I can’t currently wear it as my dog snagged it with his paw reaching up for a cuddle (aww) and snapped the chain.
But it sits really nicely when it’s not broken!
EBAC0AE1-A8F2-4128-AE8C-165BA2DB5AB7.jpeg

Very nice!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Joining this club, Finally got my work order in today!!!!
7FA9A9FB-8363-41A8-879E-A2AF0AD1900F.jpeg

Eventho its more of 3 weeks instead of 2. This will be the longest 3weeks ever!!! Really can’t wait!!!!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Excited!!! VC is fast. Compared to other vendors he is fast. I’m almost at 6 weeks. Can’t wait!!

Wowwww 6 weeks???!!! He said 2weeks on Friday but change to 3weeks today, maybe he doesn’t want me to email him everyday if he can’t be done in 2weeks lol :lol-2::lol-2::lol:
Did you mentioned somewhere where did you get the setting from? This forum makes other excited to see what others have, I’m excited for your ring too, eventho its not my own... so weird!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowwww 6 weeks???!!! He said 2weeks on Friday but change to 3weeks today, maybe he doesn’t want me to email him everyday if he can’t be done in 2weeks lol :lol-2::lol-2::lol:
Did you mentioned somewhere where did you get the setting from? This forum makes other excited to see what others have, I’m excited for your ring too, eventho its not my own... so weird!
Haven’t said yet cause it doesn’t seem real until I’m holding it in my hands. :)

chele162

Rough_Rock
I'm in the club, anxiously awaiting my new arrival. I ordered a simple white gold and diamonds stacker ring from DK's etsy store. I ordered it on February 1st and they quoted me 2 to 3 weeks so it's getting close. I'm so ready to see it!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Haven’t said yet cause it doesn’t seem real until I’m holding it in my hands. :)
6 weeks! Oh my, @LLJsmom. I could barely hold it together for 4 weeks plus having to return it to get the nicked prong fixed. Hope your 6 weeks is around the corner. Can’t wait to see your icy new ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6 weeks! Oh my, @LLJsmom. I could barely hold it together for 4 weeks plus having to return it to get the nicked prong fixed. Hope your 6 weeks is around the corner. Can’t wait to see your icy new ring!

There are people who have waited 3-6 months. No joke. And some have even longer term projects. 6 weeks isn’t actually that bad. I’m just impatient.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
There are people who have waited 3-6 months. No joke. And some have even longer term projects. 6 weeks isn’t actually that bad. I’m just impatient.

Oh my! Yes, I’m sure there are people who have projects that take months. I am not that patient either hahaha. But I thought you were just waiting for your icy rock to be placed in a permanent setting? That’s why I’m surprised about the 6 weeks wait.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Yes, I’m sure there are people who have projects that take months. I am not that patient either hahaha. But I thought you were just waiting for your icy rock to be placed in a permanent setting? That’s why I’m surprised about the 6 weeks wait.

Yeah, there are a number of beloved vendors here that easily take that long. So I keep reminding myself. Yup... :) I'm glad you got your ring back and that you're happy with it. Hope you're enjoying it!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Why waiting is so hard... 1 day feels like forever... I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas... esp its been so long since I treat myself, the past couple years its been just all about my kids...

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been waiting a little over 2 weeks so I'm really hoping I'm in the 2 weeks club now or I'm going to cry! :lol-2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl f’in same!

Ugh but we've been over this....yours is more complicated! So it's not fair. And if you get yours before me then you need to share some lovelies to make me feel better.

It took my jeweler 1.5 weeks just to resize my ring by a quarter size, and 3.5 weeks to reset the sapphires in my DH's ring. I think our projects got pushed to the side, because of the Valentine's Day rush. Hopefully everyone will get their shinies soon!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh but we've been over this....yours is more complicated! So it's not fair. And if you get yours before me then you need to share some lovelies to make me feel better.
Yours uses lasers clearly more complicated lol

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the two-week waiting club myself! I'm expecting a .30 ct heart diamond,that I purchased from Blue Nile! I have a fun project in mind, I hope that it will work out!
IMG_20210212_073954.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results