The two week club!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are getting set. 7-10 days

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
These are getting set. 7-10 days

They look beautiful. I love that shade of blue. Will you be able to wear them with your diamond earring jackets?

lulu_ma

Shiny_Rock
And it’s finally here! Actually, it arrived a few days ago, but it’s been a rather hectic week. There was a bit of a hang-up with customs that I wasn’t sure would get resolved. I was so close to dropping everything and making a road trip to liberate the package. :lol:

She’s an absolute dream... so fluid and flowy. While this may not everyone’s style, I find the cut and transparency of the stone reflects the underside of lush setting and makes the entire ring glow even more. It’s remarkably comfortable too.
Such a stunning piece. Is there a thread on this?

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee - the wait is killing me! Do you feel the same way? Hahaha. Can’t wait to see your new rock!

@Dmndsr4evr11 Yes! How long do you have now?
I asked for my previous 14k Valoria setting back. I may find a gem to fit in it at a later time. It’s a light setting but it makes the diamond stand out IMHO. I can’t wait for you to get it!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like I am waiting on one of those VitaminLove traveller boxes lol. I ordered it on Monday night. No sign of it shipping yet but I can be patient. I'm sure they are pretty busy right now. I really love the small box I bought from them for Christmas. My daughter is going to have such a wealth of velvet boxes when she grows up lmao!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
HI:

Now my friend is wafting for her perfectly matched ACA's for diamonds studs! Thanks to Becca @whiteflash for her help! Can't wait to see them IRL!

cheers--Sharon

Becca is great!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Get the Look: Moira Rose
    Get the Look: Moira Rose
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.