Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I really love that this thread exists :lol: I think I might be more than 2-3 weeks away from getting my wedding band back.:confused: It’s a diamond eternity ring that’s being redesigned/reset. Filling some time back on PS is not helping me refine my wish list though:D

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I really love that this thread exists :lol: I think I might be more than 2-3 weeks away from getting my wedding band back.:confused: It’s a diamond eternity ring that’s being redesigned/reset. Filling some time back on PS is not helping me refine my wish list though:D

Same!!!!! I found myself buying more while waiting, which makes it even harder now because I need to wait more things... Thought it’ll make my attention away from the main ring but I dig the hole even deeper now :lol-2::lol-2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
:). Still waiting...

Aww hope it arrives soon!!

We are the only people that understand the excitement lol feel free to vent or keep to yourself busy here hehe.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting for my DK pear reset although I think it will take longer than two weeks since we haven’t even finalized the CADS.

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm finally in the club. Can't wait. I really need to stop myself from buying other things in the meantime.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
I’m waiting on a few things and starting to get antsy lol.

First is a new three stone ring from VC, with a .90 center and ~.2ct sides. This will be ready anywhere from 2-4 weeks from now 2C0FA360-625E-44EC-AE21-70A57CCBC83C.jpeg

Second is an 11 stone band from IDJ with 10 pointers. This one should be 1-2 weeks

6A64AABD-3571-49EE-B719-CA1C6E130142.jpeg

Third is an upgrade with CBI, just sent in my old stones today to start the process :) I’m sure these next several weeks will go by super slow!!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
My shipment is stuck with FedEx at MEMPHIS since 19th Feb...with no updated ETA. Who else is in the same predicament as me? :cry2:

Last edited:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
What was your ETA? :( That sucks. Mine was just sent yesterday and it reckons scheduled delivery for Tuesday March 2. And I am in Australia. Hoping no delays like yours.

ETA was supposed to be on 23rd Feb....and after that dateline has lapsed, the updated ETA is still not released yet. It simply shows it is still stuck at MEMPHIS since 19th Feb a week ago.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.