shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My little heart diamond has arrived! Now I have to wait for the lockdown to be over (hopefully on the 8th of March from what I hear) in order to visit my jeweler and discuss my plans for this little sparkly beauty with him!
20210225_074554.jpg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
ETA was supposed to be on 23rd Feb....and after that dateline has lapsed, the updated ETA is still not released yet. It simply shows it is still stuck at MEMPHIS since 19th Feb a week ago.

Aww no, I hope it moves soon. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Well I’m not ‘officially’ waiting for anything, but I want to see everyone’s loot!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Mine's been "handed over to local carrier" for a couple weeks now. So the international shipping is no longer updating its tracking it seems. Gr. Where's my package??

Could you check the status via the local carrier? When I got stuff from USPS it became Australia Post when it got to Australia and used the same tracking number.

Could you check the status via the local carrier? When I got stuff from USPS it became Australia Post when it got to Australia and used the same tracking number.

Unfortunately it doesn't say who the local carrier is I'm assuming it's not USPS b/c I have delivery notifications set up for my address, so I figured I should have heard from them at least?

Silver lining is it's still sadly within the wiiiiide delivery window the vendor has set. So at least I'm not at the point where it's considered missing. Yet.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I was able to pick up my ring at the distribution center last week, and it’s beautiful! So glad it was found.I’ll post pics soon :)

Phew thank goodness they didn't lose it. So happy for you and can't wait to see pics. It seems like the SMTB thread will be on fire these next few days hehe

I got mine, yeayyyy!!! I’ll open a thread tonight... finally!!!
PS. Its hard to concentrate driving back from FedEx, glad I got home safely :lol-2:
Just got our completion date for my E-ring and wedding band!! Will pick up the rings on the 12th. Let the count down begin :dance:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4337255.htm
I was able to pick up my ring at the distribution center last week, and it’s beautiful! So glad it was found.I’ll post pics soon :)

Woooo! Congrats all. Sounds like things are finally starting to move along.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
My order from Ferkos should be shipped today, so I should receive it anytime this week.
Still waiting my old studs being sent back for verification, my studs upgrade won’t be here anytime soon, still need to wait for 2 weeks for that. I haven’t buy jewelry for long time before this year... so I have no other earrings that I can wear everyday, my ear feels so empty without wearing anything, been almost 2weeks without it....

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
My new VCA pendant was ready today but I couldn’t find time to go to the store!! Argh. Feeling crap now that I’m finishing my work (is nearly 10pm) and have no new bling to play with. Sigh!!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@maryjane04.. . Still stuck and no updates. Waiting for FedEx to reply to me on the status.

Remind me what you’re getting please? :D Did you say it somewhere?

My new VCA pendant was ready today but I couldn’t find time to go to the store!! Argh. Feeling crap now that I’m finishing my work (is nearly 10pm) and have no new bling to play with. Sigh!!
Ughhh... hope you can get it tomorrow

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Remind me what you’re getting please? :D Did you say it somewhere?

@munchee its a fancy intense pink lab grown diamond from NewWorldDiamonds! :mrgreen2:

But...the excitement sorta fizzed out after the shipment is stuck soooo long. :cry2:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
My order from Ferkos should be shipped today, so I should receive it anytime this week.
Still waiting my old studs being sent back for verification, my studs upgrade won’t be here anytime soon, still need to wait for 2 weeks for that. I haven’t buy jewelry for long time before this year... so I have no other earrings that I can wear everyday, my ear feels so empty without wearing anything, been almost 2weeks without it....

Please post the photos of your purchase from Ferkos once it has arrived! :kiss2:

I know what you mean by feeling empty without wearing anything...it is like almost naked feeling. :confused2:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@munchee its a fancy intense pink lab grown diamond from NewWorldDiamonds! :mrgreen2:

But...the excitement sorta fizzed out after the shipment is stuck soooo long. :cry2:
Wowww please post after you set it!!!

Please post the photos of your purchase from Ferkos once it has arrived! :kiss2:

I know what you mean by feeling empty without wearing anything...it is like almost naked feeling. :confused2:
I actually typed Naked then change it to empty :lol::lol: seriously this forum, eventho we didn’t know each other we understand each others feeling and all the agony thats going inside our heart and mind:P2

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Ritani upgrade on the yellow gold solitaire, .82 to 1.29 inbound on the 9th. I am so excited!

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
I got my shipment notification this morning, which I'll be obsessively tracking every few hours daily for the next week or two. I wasn't quite planning this purchase, but it would have been rude not to take it at the price and everything fell into place. I will post more details as soon as it lands - don't want to jinx it.

I got a delivery update but it wasn't what I was expecting:

"We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay."

Sigh.....

hsc2003

Rough_Rock
We finally decided on a wedding band after leveraging PS when selecting a diamond last June for the engagement. We ended up taking advantage of a 15% off sale and got the BG dream eternity band after reading everyone's reviews of it on here. The ring should hopefully arrive this weekend.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
eventho we didn’t know each other we understand each others feeling and all the agony thats going inside our heart and mind:P2 [/QUOTE said:
Lol this!! I mean my package is still in transit in Honolulu but it would have made me feel better if some of you had received your packages. I guess we're all feeling the same way right now.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
seriously this forum, eventho we didn’t know each other we understand each others feeling and all the agony thats going inside our heart and mind:P2

Lol this!! I mean my package is still in transit in Honolulu but it would have made me feel better if some of you had received your packages. I guess we're all feeling the same way right now

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results